Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E03: Four Fathers

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, Mrs Shibbles said:

I thought Kate was going to have brought back Menchies yogurt for Toby, but nope, she just got some for herself.   Poor Toby.

In fairness to Kate (I can't believe I'm actually saying that) the large cup did have two plastic spoons sticking out of it.

So Kevin, who's portrayed as the biggest Pearson earner, is essentially a forty-something couch surfer. Only this show. 🙄 Even if he doesn't want to buy a home in CA because he's obsessed with building Jack's dream house in PA, at least rent an apartment near the twins. This is NOT rocket science! 

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
10 hours ago, PepSinger said:

It’s not just the professionals.

I gave Mandy props but professional hair and make up people are amazing. I've seen a few celebrities in person who were trying to go incognito and looked helluva lot different without the benefit of the pros that put them together for a TV show or a movie.

Edited by Hedgehog2022
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

Kevin is like everyone else on TV where they need to leave their house for some reason and are rich enough to stay at any hotel but the only place they can stay is on someone’s sofa.

Once again I didn’t see Kate doing anything more horrible than suggest Jack gets cranky without a nap; but the Kate hate is strong due to her being fat. 

• Love 6

The only thing I can see with regards to Kevin and his situation with the twins is Kevin is being too nice to Madison.  He's bending himself backwards to allow Madison to retain full custody of the kids instead of asserting his rights as their father.  Kevin knows how much Nicky and Frannie mean to Madison that he does not want to rock the boat.  Successful co-parenting is not bowing to one parent's whims while ignoring the other, and that is what is happening right now.  Kevin is being too generous with Madison.  I know that is his nature, but this is a time for Kevin to be a little bit selfish and tell Madison their situation is not working.  Kevin's needs when it comes to the twins are just as valid as Madison's needs.  

• Love 23
3 minutes ago, Madding crowd said:

Once again I didn’t see Kate doing anything more horrible than suggest Jack gets cranky without a nap; but the Kate hate is strong due to her being fat. 

I also did not see Kate doing anything out of the ordinary. If anything, I saw the fun dad vs. mean mom trope in full effect with Toby and his gifts.  I get Toby wanting to spend time with his kids, but he needs to respect the schedule Kate has set up.  

• Love 15

I think that Kevin is still holding on to the idea of he and Madison being a family with the twins together, and actually buying a home of his own and making a custody agreement will be admitting without a doubt that that's not the case. Kevin is desperately trying to recreate the life he had with his parents that he can't accept that his twins will grow up with parents who are not together. I love Toby's speech highlighting that Kevin and his children alone are just as strong a family as the one he grew up in, a similar sentiment to Kate's about the twins being happy with any set up because it will be normal for them.

Kate hasn't moved to San Francisco because she loves her job. Kate and Toby's relationship seems all-take, no-give and fair-weathered. I really like them, but I'm surprised they lasted this long. Although I never been crazy about jerks suddenly turning over a new leaf when they're love interest, so I'm not that invested in Kate and Philip yet.

As other posters said, Deja lying is a bigger infraction than he having sex, and I'm glad Randall and Beth thought so too.

It's nice to see Cassidy again, but I don't she's Kevin's future wife. I think they're going to go through all of Kevin's exes until he reunites with Sophie for the third and last time. Now, I like Sophie and Kevin together, but I believe that if a couple breaks up and gets back together multiple times, they should just say broken up because they're clearly not meant to be together. I would rather Kevin and Madison genuinely fall in love with each other or he gets with Cassidy or Lynn or even a brand new character.

Finally, I'm glad that we're going to get some closure on Jack's Mom. She just disappeared after Jack got her out of his Dad's house.

Speaking of characters disappearing...are they ever going to acknowledge Toby's brother or Rebecca's sister again?

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

The only thing I can see with regards to Kevin and his situation with the twins is Kevin is being too nice to Madison.  He's bending himself backwards to allow Madison to retain full custody of the kids instead of asserting his rights as their father.  Kevin knows how much Nicky and Frannie mean to Madison that he does not want to rock the boat.  Successful co-parenting is not bowing to one parent's whims while ignoring the other, and that is what is happening right now.  Kevin is being too generous with Madison.  I know that is his nature, but this is a time for Kevin to be a little bit selfish and tell Madison their situation is not working.  Kevin's needs when it comes to the twins are just as valid as Madison's needs.  

I had the same thought about them as I did about Condola and Lawrence on Insecure - y’all didn’t discuss this at all? If you are going to co-parent with someone you are not in a romantic relationship with, you need to have real conversations about what that will look like. Who lives where, how much time each person gets with the kids and when it happens, what money is spent where and on what and by whom. It seems like Kevin is sort of hanging around hoping he gets to see them, and that makes no sense.

• Love 12
Just now, Domenicholas said:

I believe that if a couple breaks up and gets back together multiple times, they should just say broken up because they're clearly not meant to be together.

Totally agree. My friend was with a guy and they broke up four times for the same reason, and when he finally called it for good he said “I don’t think we’re compatible.” And they weren’t. Kevin and Sophie have been down this road how many times? It’s done. (I loved him with Zoe but that’s out since he has kids.)

• Love 5

Kevin is being Kevin—the writers have him on final approach to his functioning dad hood but the bumpy ride lacks graceful writing. Part of that is making him a convenient tool—he sees Kate and Toby up close with problems. Part is Madison—I’m remembering how dysfunctional her character was in early seasons. And the actress being the weakest link in this cast doesn’t help. 

• Love 5

I'm annoyed by all the men boo-hooing that they are missing out on their children's lives because they have to work.  Umm, isn't that how we support our families???  Get a grip, like someone else posted, NO parent is with their children 24/7/365 to see every. single. milestone.  And when daddy is walking baby girl down the aisle when she's getting married, does it REALLY matter if he was there for her very first steps, or maybe he didn't make it until steps 24-37???  Whatever happened to "it takes a village"?

• Love 13
12 hours ago, kili said:

Beth is smart about the birth control because it is far better to be safe than sorry (and it appears that Deja and Malik aren't mature enough to take care of it themselves or learn from Malik's past mistakes). 

We don't know if Deja and Malik used a condom, so I think it's a bit presumptuous to say that they aren't mature enough to take precautions. If anyone should be prepared, it's Malik. But even if they are using condoms, it's still wise of Beth to get Deja on birth control ASAP. 

• Love 5

I think Kevin was staying first in the garage, and then on Kate's couch, because he had hopes of reconciling with Madison. After his talk with Toby and ensuing call with (forgot her name), I think we're supposed to glean that he's ready to carry on now. I'm sure he'll be in his own place the next time we see him.

In the flash forward it appears that the kids are living with him, although granted, they could just be visiting. I guess it's also possible that he and Madison are together, but I don't think so. I am still on board with the idea that something happens to her and she is not around in the future.

• Love 4

When Deja said 'that's gonna be a problem' I thought maybe they got married - but I googled and you need to be 18 to get married w/o parental consent in Mass. Maybe he asked her though? That was pretty defiant of her after both Beth and Randall let her off relatively easy for lying to them. She's always been TV-teen-wise though - she'll probably tell him that demanding she not see him will only make her lie to them again and Randall will see the error of his ways, because she's obvi smarter and wiser than any of the adults.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, suzeecat said:

I'm annoyed by all the men boo-hooing that they are missing out on their children's lives because they have to work.  Umm, isn't that how we support our families???  Get a grip, like someone else posted, NO parent is with their children 24/7/365 to see every. single. milestone.  And when daddy is walking baby girl down the aisle when she's getting married, does it REALLY matter if he was there for her very first steps, or maybe he didn't make it until steps 24-37???  Whatever happened to "it takes a village"?

I do think the thesis of this episode is that while a parent may miss a milestone because of work, the child will remember something else that bonds he/she/them with their parents.  Don't let your adult baggage weigh down the moment.  Or at least that is what I got from it and Rebecca's speech to Jack.  I doubt that my Dad was present when I took my first steps, but we had other things.  I could do a whole Pearson speech about me, my dad, and the Goodyear Blimp and how after him being gone for almost a decade that stupid blimp can make me cry.  

• Love 16
1 hour ago, txhorns79 said:

I would love to see Phylicia Rashad reenact that entire Wretched scene with Deja.  

Phylicia Rashad is still Beth's mother and last we heard she was living with them, wasn't she? Totally a missed moment!

• LOL 8
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, GeorgiaRai said:

I'd rather T&K stay together, but if it that's not to be, I'd prefer Toby be the leaver and Kate be the leavee.  

I'd like that too, but if that had been the case, I doubt Toby would have been welcome at Rebecca's deathbed. Any non-Pearson who wronged a Pearson would have been permanently banished.

12 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Phylicia Rashad is still Beth's mother and last we heard she was living with them, wasn't she? Totally a missed moment!

I'm guessing they didn't bring her back because of the comments she made last year in support of Bill Cosby. Which is fine by me. Her character did little except make condescending comments to Beth.

Edited by chocolatine
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
39 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

I do think the thesis of this episode is that while a parent may miss a milestone because of work, the child will remember something else that bonds he/she/them with their parents.

It's not like the kid is gonna remember their first steps or who was there to see it, anyway. Unless they have some disability that prevents them walking until they're at least pre-school age, that and most other baby firsts that parents get excited about are not going to remain in their memories. 

I've read anecdotes from people who work in daycares who say they just don't tell parents when their kids walk for the first time at daycare. Let them think the first time was later at home.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
18 hours ago, LexieLily said:

Deja's answer of "Well, that's going to be a problem" when Randall said she wasn't allowed to visit Malik in Boston anymore terrified me that she's pregnant.

In the Malik in Boston episode, the camera zeroed in on the size tag in Deja's dress and there was one other bit of camera work around the size of the dress and her in it. The way they did the camera work made me think they were foreshadowing an unplanned pregnancy!

16 hours ago, Chewy101 said:

I play poker regularly with people who constantly snack and lick their fingers, then handle the cards and chips, and I often wonder what plague I might catch if I win the hand and collect all the chips.

Chopsticks 🥢 They make chopsticks with finger holes for the uninitiated. 

33 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

I do think the thesis of this episode is that while a parent may miss a milestone because of work, the child will remember something else that bonds he/she/them with their parents.  Don't let your adult baggage weigh down the moment.  Or at least that is what I got from it and Rebecca's speech to Jack.  I doubt that my Dad was present when I took my first steps, but we had other things.  I could do a whole Pearson speech about me, my dad, and the Goodyear Blimp and how after him being gone for almost a decade that stupid blimp can make me cry.  

I love this! My dad had to leave on business for two weeks the day after I was born. He traveled a lot our whole lives. BUT he always brought little presents (Star Wars action figures and Snoopy colored pencils) and if he was home when they had that parents visiting the classroom thing, he always did it. We used to save our spare change in little metal boxes for him to take along on trips so he would have (in our minds) money to call us from a pay phone (because we didn't know there were telephones in hotel rooms). A few years ago he gave me my box that he had saved.

• Love 16
3 hours ago, Maximona said:

Someone remind me please why Kate has elected to remain in LA while her husband is working in the SF Bay Area.  is it so she can spend more time with increasingly-dementia-struck Rebecca?  But she doesn't seem to actually spend much time with Rebecca, does she?

Philip Mean Jerk told her he did not accept her resignation in the S5 finale, so she decided to stay in her probably $10/hr part-time job because she enjoys it -- apparently more than she enjoys living with her husband.

Edited by Jillybean
  • Love 21
17 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

In the Malik in Boston episode, the camera zeroed in on the size tag in Deja's dress and there was one other bit of camera work around the size of the dress and her in it. The way they did the camera work made me think they were foreshadowing an unplanned pregnancy!

Ugh. 

On a side note, I'm always amazed at the details people notice that I completely miss. (Granted, I rarely watch TV without doing other stuff at the same time.)

• Love 5

So Kevin, who's portrayed as the biggest Pearson earner, is essentially a forty-something couch surfer. Only this show.

Kevin is still the same person who chose to sleep on the old couch in Randall's basement while he was paying for an expensive hotel room in the middle of NYC in season 1. And the same person who gave all his Hallowe'en candy to another kid so he would be nice to Kate.

Kevin uses his money, but it doesn't seem to mean anything to him. It's just there and he's happy to use it if it is needed. Plus, I think he'd rather have contact with family than a nice house. He may also feel that it helps him stay sober - when he came home from rehab, he lived with Rebecca and Miguel because they told him not to live alone. 

Still, he needs his own house. A house his kids can come to and so that he is not intruding on Kate and Toby (I'm sure his presence isn't helping the marriage, but Kate does like him there when Toby is not there).

But even if they are using condoms, it's still wise of Beth to get Deja on birth control ASAP. 

If Deja is as mature as she thinks she is, she should have gone to a clinic for birth control before going to Boston. In real life, condoms have an effectivity rate of 85% (it's only 98% if everything is done perfectly every time). We don't know if Malik had condoms, but he seemed surprised that's what Deja wanted to do.  Would he have planned to have some non-expired condoms in his college apartment where he is struggling financially and time-wise just in case his visiting junior high-school girlfriend decided this weekend was the time for a first time? Maybe. But, as mentioned in this quote, it's wiser for Deja to be in control of her own birth control. But, Deja's mistake is pretty common one for teens to make (just ask Malik and Jennifer). 

In the Malik in Boston episode, the camera zeroed in on the size tag in Deja's dress and there was one other bit of camera work around the size of the dress and her in it. The way they did the camera work made me think they were foreshadowing an unplanned pregnancy!

I think all the focussing on the dress was to show that Deja wasn't sure she was sure about what she went to Boston to do. She paused about packing the dress and she paused about removing the price tag - and then removed it decisively. It was Deja's seduction dress and part of her plan. Malik wasn't expecting to have sex with her - he was surprised (happy surprised). He would have been happy just spending the weekend with her like they did back in Philly. She would have also enjoyed the weekend. So, I believe the focus on the red dress was to show her considering whether to take the relationship to another level.

What concerns me a little is that she did not remove the tag on the dress until after the encounter with Jennifer. I'm hoping that part of her decision wasn't driven partially by that encounter. I don't think either Jennifer or Malik want to resume their relationship, but Deja has always been a little troubled by the presence of Jennifer. Jennifer's familiarity with Malik's apartment (stealing the food was a jerk move) may have increased Deja's insecurities enough to push her to make the decision she made.

• Useful 7
  • Love 13
12 minutes ago, kili said:

Still, he needs his own house. A house his kids can come to and so that he is not intruding on Kate and Toby (I'm sure his presence isn't helping the marriage, but Kate does like him there when Toby is not there).

Kevin does need a place of his own especially when Toby is in town, but Kate has to love having another adult at home when Toby is in SF.  Someone is there to watch the kids so she can take a shower, go to the bathroom, run to the grocery store to pick up milk without having to wrestle two toddlers in and out of their car seats (or run that quick errand for her), etc.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

1 hour ago, Jillybean said:

Philip Mean Jerk told her he did not accept her resignation in the S5 finale, so she decided to stay in her probably $10/hr part-time job because she enjoys it -- apparently more than she enjoys living with her husband.

And obviously (in This is Us land) there are no ill-paying, part time job opportunities overseen by sadistic bosses with tragic back stories in San Francisco.

• LOL 17
14 hours ago, debraran said:

Why would a grown man, he's 40, with money live with his sister and hubby and kids?

It's not about money, it's about wanting to not be alone.  Kevin doesn't always do so well when he finds himself alone.   He likes to be around his family - he spent some time living in Randall and Beth's guest room as well.  

Edited to add @kili said it better than I did, and yes it was Randall's basement not his guestroom.  😑

1 hour ago, kili said:

Kevin is still the same person who chose to sleep on the old couch in Randall's basement while he was paying for an expensive hotel room in the middle of NYC in season 1. And the same person who gave all his Hallowe'en candy to another kid so he would be nice to Kate.

Kevin uses his money, but it doesn't seem to mean anything to him. It's just there and he's happy to use it if it is needed. Plus, I think he'd rather have contact with family than a nice house. He may also feel that it helps him stay sober - when he came home from rehab, he lived with Rebecca and Miguel because they told him not to live alone. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 8
38 minutes ago, kili said:

If Deja is as mature as she thinks she is, she should have gone to a clinic for birth control before going to Boston. In real life, condoms have an effectivity rate of 85% (it's only 98% if everything is done perfectly every time). We don't know if Malik had condoms, but he seemed surprised that's what Deja wanted to do.  Maybe. But, as mentioned in this quote, it's wiser for Deja to be in control of her own birth control. But, Deja's mistake is pretty common one for teens to make (just ask Malik and Jennifer). 

Maybe?  Of course Malik, like every other male, whatever their sexual orientation, has a handy condom or two.  And yes, Deja needs to be in control of her birth control, but condoms do more than prevent conception.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

It's not about money, it's about wanting to not be alone.  Kevin doesn't always do so well when he finds himself alone.   He likes to be around his family - he spent some time living in Randall and Beth's guest room as well.  

Maybe something to seriously work on. Nicky will be better than his family with kids. I do think he can live close but not IN their house. ; ) I understand being lonely but he needs to have  space for his kids (which we see later) and for him to have friends over.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Jillybean said:

Do we even know Phillip Mean Jerk's last name?

• LOL 2
16 minutes ago, cameron said:

It's really awful seeing how big Chrissy has become.  Not a good look by any means or healthy.

Has she gained weight?  I thought she lost a bunch.

4 hours ago, scatteroflight said:

Beth is smart about the birth control because

If Beth was smart she would not be with that weird ass stalker husband and let her kids mouth off to her so much. She is a hopeless woman who married badly and really should have had better radar.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

I don't get this. Madison clearly understood that Kevin didn't love her, so they parted ways, but she has not denied him any access to the kids. If anything, he has just not been available when the kids are actually awake. This would be the easiest custody battle ever if Kevin actually rose to that occasion. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, debraran said:

Short clip of that Cosby show where Vanessa lies. I guess having Beth's mom in the house at the same time would have been too "cute". ; )

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=478925912631041

The kids lied in other episodes but this was the most iconic. Deja would be much more savvy.

Phylicia Rashad is a monster who approved of the the atrocities that Cosby did, things he openly admitted to doing. Her nasty ass being on this show is a level of trash that can't steep much lower. 

25 minutes ago, Chewy101 said:

If Beth was smart she would not be with that weird ass stalker husband and let her kids mouth off to her so much. She is a hopeless woman who married badly and really should have had better radar.

I don't think she necessarily married badly, but she's making the wrong choice by going along with all of Randall's whims. I absolutely hated that conversation she had with William years ago when he told her she was supposed to be a background musician to Randall's lead, or some such BS. Randall is like a kid who needs boundaries. If Beth were better at setting and enforcing boundaries, they would have a much happier and more stable family life, IMO.

16 minutes ago, Chewy101 said:

I don't get this. Madison clearly understood that Kevin didn't love her, so they parted ways, but she has not denied him any access to the kids. If anything, he has just not been available when the kids are actually awake. This would be the easiest custody battle ever if Kevin actually rose to that occasion. 

I agree with this 100%, there's no need for any kind of custody battle. I'm sure if Kevin told her that he wanted some structure now that they're not together romantically, Madison would be more than happy to work with a mediator to set up a co-parenting plan. And I'm sure, even though she may not admit it herself, she'd love to have a break from the babies every now and then.

Edited by chocolatine
  • Love 12
9 minutes ago, Chewy101 said:

I'm not saying that Madison is denying Kevin access to their twins.  Kevin is the one who has chosen to take a backseat to her.  He lived in her garage for months, popping in every morning to spend time with the twins.  Now he's at Kate's,  but still visiting the twins.  There's no reason why Madison can't bring the kids to Kevin's.   He's ceding his access to Madison instead of getting his own place, a nanny, and ironing out a custody agreement with Madison. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

There's no reason why Madison can't bring the kids to Kevin's

You mean his sister's couch? I'm sorry, but this girl has been more lenient than anyone in real life would, and It is not a couple I would attack, just because Kevin missed some stuff. Sadly, they are more functional that any other couple on the show. 

• Love 2
20 hours ago, Artsda said:

The most shocking thing to me was the 3 popcorns and 3 boxes of Raisenettes totaling up to $8. 

haha no kidding, I was just saying "wow Jack, you don't know what that is gonna cost ya"

In the future, will people still be eating big hunks of meat? Maybe that was some lab synthesized protein.

Was this planned to be the last season, or did they just decide to wrap it up? I thought there was still a few more seasons to come. Anyways so far I find this season boring and like they have changed all the plots to wrap it up sooner than originally planned. Not enjoying it at all (except for Baby Jack)

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Chanandler Bong said:

Damn, Deja, that was quite the snarky response for someone who got caught in a huge lie. She should probably be counting her lucky stars that her parents reacted the way they did.

I truly feel for Kevin. But he should absolutely buy his own house and get partial custody. Am I crazy to think he should buy a huge house for the four of them and they live in separate wings?

Kate. Is. Exhausting. I guess she and Philip (still not buying it) can get married and be miserable people together. Toby is trying so hard and nothing is ever good enough. I have a feeling she’s not going to try very hard, or even move to accommodate Toby’s job so they all be together, before deciding that their marriage is over and “has been for a long time.”

Though maybe unintentional, I think there’s an interesting paradox that’s shown between how Kate and Rebecca react to Jack and Toby’s parental mistakes. Jack fell asleep in the theater and one of his kids goes missing; Rebecca is calm, understanding and insists that he forgive himself. Toby makes any wrong move and Kate is on his ass about it immediately. I imagine the smoker incident is going to be the ultimate example of how everything is Toby’s fault.

As usual, Beth is the real MVP. 

Agree 100%. I could not stop staring at her shiny hair and glowing skin.

Agree with everything except Madison having her own wing in Kevin's house.  Kevin needs to triangle, just like Toby said.  Kevin should get his own house.  Madison refuses to marry a man who doesn't love her so she can live in her own house, pay her own bills, and have book club guy or whoever else over anytime she wants without it being shoved in Kevin's face.

• Love 10

Deja's attitude last night was pretty bratty, considering how easy she got off.  "That's going to be a  problem" would've been met with "I'll show you a problem" had I mouthed off to my parents like that. 

Smoked meats cause more divorces than infidelity or finances.  Makes sense.

Baby Jack was so cute repeating everything his parents said--though I could've done with 50% less "babes" from Kate.

• Love 19
7 hours ago, txhorns79 said:

I would love to see Phylicia Rashad reenact that entire Wretched scene with Deja.  

When he was telling the story of how he discussed his wife's towel habits with his class everyday, I was thinking he would fit right in with the Pearson's and their lack of boundaries. 

Come to think of it, bad housekeeping or passive-aggressive behaviour aside, complaining about your wife to your class (or anyone in public) every day is a shitty thing to do.

• Love 14
7 hours ago, ams1001 said:

I'm sure I have commented on this several times in regards to this show. Including for Randall, probably. You're actors! You should be able to act like you are in control of a two-ton pile of metal and glass, not looking at the person next to you like you're sitting on the couch together.

My first driving lessons were from a professional teacher (on suburban roads), not my parents. He had his own brake pedal. There wasn't a lot of chitchat. (Teacher turned out to be the dad of a kid I went to middle school with. 😄)

Also my phone automatically goes into driving mode when I'm driving. Whenever I park I and want to look at it I have to tell it I'm not driving. It doesn't ring and if I get a text it doesn't read it. (I didn't set it that way, and I don't even know how to [I've never bothered to look], but I wouldn't want even that much of a distraction while I'm driving.)

And let's make it something that's entirely focused on food for a couple who has battled weight/food addiction issues for their entire lives. That seems wise. Or something involving fire and hot metal with two toddlers, one of whom is blind, running around. Not seeing the "family activity" here. My dad is usually the one in charge of grilling stuff. We don't hang out as a family and watch...we just eat when it's ready.

OK, I had to look up what these things cost. Went to "Egg Packages" on their website, sorted by Price low-high. They start at $779.00 for the MiniMax (includes a bag of charcoal and some accessories). Add a stand (sorry, "nest") and it jumps to $1029.00. The most expensive option includes a 76-inch "island" with a space for the egg plus some countertop and cabinet space on each side, plus accessories and charcoal, for $4799.00.

Yeah, TV driving drives me crazy!

That's what I was thinking:  Kate's onboard with a smoker because it means eating!

I Googled the same thing before I read this comment!

• Love 3