Type keyword(s) to search

S10:E12: Dolly's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Miracle Maxie said:

He’s thinking kind thoughts about Sean, Schenee, and OwMyLaigs James. Every time they think the bottom of the barrel has been scraped, they find a lower level.

Par for the course for a TLC personality.

1 minute ago, Hellga said:

I was working hard - check

I am doing everything right - check

Dr. Now would have approved me if Mom was here - that's not on the card, but it deserves its own honorable mention!

What about I’m making progress. 

• Love 3

What is her mudder doing to her that is so awful? She cooks for her, provides transportation, room and board, and is a full-time mudder to her own grandchild. That’s why Dolly wanted Dr. Now to set her up somewhere in Houston. She was trying to get out of her mom’s house so she could find her next boyfriend. This girl is lazy as hell.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

Shes a heck of a lot closer to BPD than she is to bipolar.

I don't even know she has ever received legit diagnoses vs. read something online and self-diagnosed so people feel sorry for her vs. think she is just an annoying lazy dumb baby. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

What is her mudder doing to her that is so awful? She cooks for her, provides transportation, room and board, and is a full-time mudder to her own grandchild. That’s why Dolly wanted Dr. Now to set her up somewhere in Houston. She was trying to get out of her mom’s house so she could find her next boyfriend. This girl is lazy as hell.

She took the snacks away!!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Shes a heck of a lot closer to BPD than she is to bipolar.

Anyone can say they are bi-polar.  Yes, some people are, but sometimes people use it for a diagnosis.  Believe me, I know.  NOT that i ever did that.. but i worked somewhere with people.  keep it at that.

• Love 6

This Lume ad is terrible but it's not as disgusting as the Butt Suds one I saw on youtube earlier (well, about 6 seconds of it, anyway; thank goodness for the Skip Ad button).

(Sorry if this posts twice. Something weird happened.)

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Lima Bean said:

I have come to the conclusion that all of these people would score low on an I.Q. test, in addition to whatever mental health issues they have going on. No participant on this show is a member of MENSA.

Um, you forget Schenee! 
(2 references to that gargoyle in one night)

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Lillith said:

I've learned this evening it's hard to focus on typing while you're staring agape with you mouth hanging open and your hands in your head... 

You JUST learned this?  LOL  I have to back out all the time cause I can't keep up

• LOL 4
Just now, ams1001 said:

This Lume ad is terrible but it's not as disgusting as the Butt Suds one I saw on youtube earlier (well, about 6 seconds of it, anyway; thank goodness for the Skip Ad button).

(Sorry if this posts twice. Something weird happened.)

The butt suds one is just a shade too fucking far. 🤢 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Boston said:

Anyone can say they are bi-polar.  Yes, some people are, but sometimes people use it for a diagnosis.  Believe me, I know.  NOT that i ever did that.. but i worked somewhere with people.  keep it at that.

Believe me, I know. My niece is a heroin addict and uses "bilpolar " as her excuse for everything. So over it 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

She took the snacks away!!

That's cruel and unusual punishment, dontcha know!

Look, Mom even came over to the therapy appointment, which shows Mom CARES.  It can't have been easy, she had to find childcare for the granddaughter.

• Love 6

You know, folks, back in the day, we didn't talk about deodorant for private parts on TV. We hardly talked about deodorant - and somehow we all lived. 

My sister and I were talking about getting older today. I think I'm still kinda rock and roll and a little hippie, but damn. You kids need to keep all this personal stuff off the TV and the internets. No one needs to know this stuff. 

• Love 14
1 minute ago, aliya said:

You know, folks, back in the day, we didn't talk about deodorant for private parts on TV. We hardly talked about deodorant - and somehow we all lived. 

My sister and I were talking about getting older today. I think I'm still kinda rock and roll and a little hippie, but damn. You kids need to keep all this personal stuff off the TV and the internets. No one needs to know this stuff. 

Actually my GYN says to stay away from all that stuff. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, aliya said:

We didn’t need no deodorant for our gibblets, either! We had soap and water! sheesh!

• LOL 3
  • Love 6