Type keyword(s) to search

S10:E12: Dolly's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

He is talking to a person that has a kid that she doesn’t give two shits about easier. She doesn’t even know what the word responsibility means. Accountability is not in her vocabulary.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, 7EasyPayments said:

Have we ever seen Dr. Now prescribe appetite suppressants?

Or is that too 20th century, subject to malpractice litigation?

Most of them are amphetamine based. No go for someone with cardiac issues. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, EtheltoTillie said:

Yes you must have some sour cream!  

I've always preferred to spread my sour cream over a slice of dark rye bread vs. mix it into the soup, be it borscht, dried mushroom soup, split pea... the only time I will actually mix it in is if I have overdone the spiciness on the chili and need to cool it down a bit.  And besides sour cream, borscht needs garlic to be served with it. :) 

• Love 3

What is the pattern on those hideous leggings?

Month 1-593, 5'2", BMI 108

Month 3-576 down 17 lbs.    goal was 60 lbs.    Dr. Now is going to do his Lil Now Now rabid Gerbil spiel now.   

Mama Mohawk and Dolly are wearing leggings from the Beetlejuice collection. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Boston said:

Pardon me for asking (I'm gonna have bad stomach tomorrow from trying to eat and laughing so hard my back hurts).,  but  WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS IN FRONT OF HER???  THAT POUCH?  .  Is it stomach? (i don't think so) or something MORE BELOW.  JESUS CHRIST.  That has to be horrible - not to these people I guess.

It is mesmerizing…like those balls you play with in the psychology office

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, umgoblue said:

I am going to use the FUPA's FUPA in a sentence tomorrow at work.  I don't when. I don't know how, but i will fit it in (and no one will know what the heck I am talking about, which is besides the point)!!!  Dolly motivates me so much, with her perseverance, I am determined to make it happen.

“Geez, Jan! You walking in here looking like the FUPA’s FUPA! What’s got you so down?”

• LOL 8
Just now, Eldemarge said:

The look of shock on her face when someone is finally telling her to take care of herself. Like it NEVER OCCURED TO HER.  Wat.

All of this is extra-insulting because she has a child of her own.

More precisely, her mother has 2 kids. 

• Love 11

She actually has a good idea. Some people need a facility where there is no temptation.  Such places used to be called 'fat farms', a luxury that only the rich and famous could access.

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

I've always preferred to spread my sour cream over a slice of dark rye bread vs. mix it into the soup, be it borscht, dried mushroom soup, split pea... the only time I will actually mix it in is if I have overdone the spiciness on the chili and need to cool it down a bit.  And besides sour cream, borscht needs garlic to be served with it. :) 

Mmmm...I was just thinking about making split pea soup. My freezer soup supply needs to be restocked 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

So is one of the Sister Wives leaving the fold?

I think two of them are, the third doesn’t really have much to do with Kody and the fourth one is going to feel the wrath of Khan Kody because her kids were exposed to Covid and he has strict guidelines/rules.

• Love 2
Just now, Suzywriter said:

She actually has a good idea. Some people need a facility where there is no temptation.  they used to be called 'fat farms', a luxury that only the rich and famous could access.

Dr. Now sometimes hospitalizes them or puts them in a rehab center to be on a controlled diet. They can still order food but it does work for some of them in the short term. 

So, she can barely walk and needs oxygen, but can sneak into the kitchen for extra food?Um, OK.

I'll bet she either yells and screams until Mom brings it to her, or Cheyenne just gets it for her. And/or Dolly keeps a stash of snacks in her bedroom.

• Love 2
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

Mmmm...I was just thinking about making split pea soup. My freezer soup supply needs to be restocked 

I still have a bowl left over from the weekend, I thought I would eat it for today's lunch but I ended up skipping lunch, so I will have it tomorrow.  Made with beef and ham and some oxtail bones for extra flavor!  

• Love 3