Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E10: The Smell of Sweat and Desperation

TexasGal
  • Start Topic

Rachel continues to struggle with the primary's requests while Heather and Fraser have their hands full as they work without a third stew; past actions throw Heather into a spiral, while Rayna battles with how to feel about her crew's transgressions.

Airdate: 01/03/2022

1 hour ago, 65mickey said:

I fell asleep about 1/2 way into this episode. Did they say who is going to be Jess's replacement?

Heather knows a second stew from Florida.  Captain Lee is going to look at her resume and if it checks out it’ll probably be her. 

1 hour ago, Yours Truly said:

Everything about rayna is just so fucking gross. She’s not even an upbeat messy boots. She’s a downer, she’s bitter she’s miserable and even when it comes to sexing it up it’s done in the most vomit inducing way. The way she just interrupted Jake and Frazier.. Just inserted herself, no rhyme, no reason, no invite with deliberate malice.. All that was, was “hey I don’t want to be ignored so I’m going barge in on you too and oh yeah, Jake here’s my pussy want it?” That was just all kinds of nasty to me. She’s disgusting. I’m not even gonna speak on Jake cause I’ve already been sour on him and I’m not surprised but it’s just the overboard way Rayna went about it all that just has me vomiting in my mouth a little bit. Good thing my mouth isn’t wired shut right about now. JEEEZZUUUSSS!! 

I think they’re all pretty gross. The bad language is one thing, but the disgusting things coming out of their mouths is much worse than previous seasons, IMHO.  

I was glad to see that Rachel decided to not drink alcohol on their day off. 

• Like 1
  • Love 14

Rachel had to puree chicken breast, salmon and Waygu steak bits so the primary could suck them through a straw

Gross.🤮

She wanted to participate, didn't want to feel left out?  

Maybe ask Bravo if they could do the TV charter another time?  Well they may bring her back so she can wolf down solid food next time.

Interior dragged even though they got a big tip.  Mean girls got some just desserts.

Silent disco on the beach, only on TV.🙄

How much of the making out is real and how much is it certain cast members being aware of having to play to the cameras?  If the cameras aren't around, do they still act out?  Whatever, the scenes with the drunken behavior are the least convincing.

• Love 6

I'm surprised Rayna is able to stand up straight with that massive chip on her shoulder. Stop moaning about being called the angry black woman, while being an angry black woman.

• Useful 1
  • Love 20

Rayna, Rayna, Rayna. Don't make me defend someone for dropping the N word, PLEASE do not make me do it. Too late.

As @iMonrey mentioned already, you have accepted TWO apologies for this incident, both to me appear to be sincere, and you TWICE reassured Heather that "it's all good, let's move on and have fun," but any time something starts going sideways, be it your work performance or you getting aced out of a three way with those two guys and having to settle for fucking the one, it somehow becomes the one thing that's really frustrating you and you can't get over. Now, I reiterate, it's NEVER okay for white people to say it, it's just not. I accept it, and as I have admitted, when alone in the car singing along with my music, I'll sing it along, but if someone else is in the car I don't. Maybe that makes me a horrible person, whatever. But don't say "I don't remember the context" or "Context doesn't matter". It does: calling someone "that's my n****" when you're drunk is not the same as being sober and saying "Look at this n*****." Both are wrong, but they aren't the same. 

Heather has grown on me, but this season is a fucking drag. I'm also done with those two mean girls being mad the one other laundry lady quit, you both forced the issue, I know they didn't fire her but you're still responsible. 

• Love 24

Rayna, maybe the reason you're called an angry and aggressive black woman is because you are, in fact, an angry and aggressive black woman.

With Jessica gone, Rayna appeared to have picked up the Eeyore crown, but added anger to it.  Enough already.   I'm not Heather's biggest fan but she's apologized twice, both apologies of which appear to have been sincere.  If you say you accept the apology(ies), accept and move on.  If not, say you're not and let everyone know for certain that you're a massive a-hole.  

Am I the only one that doesn't get Jake?  Heather says if she didn't have a boyfriend, she'd be on him, Fraser is doing everything he can to take a ride and Rayna appears to have been doing the deed with him by the end of the episode.  I find him extremely unattractive and a complete fuck boy.  At least Fraser had some semblance of self-respect to back away when Rayna was throwing herself at Jake.  Ugh.

Rachel continues to be impressive this season (and I say this as someone who did not like her at all last season.)  She and Eddie are smart to not be drinking on the crew day off.  

Glad the primary ended up having a good time - although the thought of blending/puree-ing/liquifying everything is pretty vomit inducing (hey, at least they traveled with wire cutters.)  

I guess Heather's former co-worker (Kaylee?) will be Jessica's replacement.  Wonder if she will cause some kind of friction with Heather and Fraser?  In the previews, Fraser didn't seem too pleased over having her join them.  How long before she too is running after Jake? 

• Love 22
12 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

It's probably sinking in to Heather's dumb ass that she is one and done, and we won't be seeing her on TV anymore. Who does a guy have to fuck to get an eggs benedict smoked salmon smoothie around here? 

She can take comfort knowing there's still an entire non-TV yacht industry that I'm preeeettttttttttyyyyy sure is totally comfortable with many variations on the offending word, sadly. 

• Love 2

How will Rayna defend herself at the reunion when everyone sees Heather apologize more than once and Rayna saying they are good, let's move on, etc...and then Rayna doing everything but moving on, muttering under her breath about Heather.  It is on film, it will be hard to deny.

• Useful 3
  • Love 13
8 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

How will Rayna defend herself at the reunion when everyone sees Heather apologize more than once and Rayna saying they are good, let's move on, etc...and then Rayna doing everything but moving on, muttering under her breath about Heather.  It is on film, it will be hard to deny.

She was a WWHL last night with her (weak) defense. She did look amazing though.

I suspect her issue with Heather is less about what Heather said and more about Jake's attention. I also don't remember Eddie being dismissive about what Heather said.  He just didn't understand what it had to do with the discussion about Rayna's performance. Additionally, Heather doesn't report to Eddie, they're the same rank, so not sure what Rayna expected Eddie to do in that situation. Eddie isn't even Rayna's direct supervisor, that's Jake,  And, he seems to be only one Rayna hasn't talked to about Heather's comment, which is why I think Rayna's all about the (male) attention and gets mad & petulant when it isn't on her.  

All that said, I do understand that sometimes words resonate and can't be forgotten with a simple apology. I do think that Rayna struggles with how she'll be perceived by her friends/family/community if she doesn't make a big deal out of what Heather said.  Similarly, I think Heather's extremely worried about the potential repercussions, more so than how she may have hurt Rayna,  This is one of those situations where the cameras completely affect & change peoples' reactions & responses. 

One thing the cameras should impact more, are the drunken decisions to hook up. I did not need to see Rayna & Jake banging.  Really did not need to see it. I could also live without Rachel's bawdy kitchen talk. I never want to hear "fist myself" ever,  EVER.

• Love 15

Rayna has every right to be upset that the N word was used.  Her concern over being seen as the “aggressive Black woman” if she speaks up or goes off is valid.  I can’t imagine having to be concerned over what I can say, when to say it, how to say it, how will it be perceived by an audience of white people.  If she isn’t willing to accept Heather’s apologies, that’s OK.  It isn’t Rayna’s job to make Heather feel better about her poor judgement by pretending “sorry” fixes everything.  It also isn’t Rayna’s job to educate a grown ass white woman on the history and lasting damage of using the N word. 

However, if you tell someone to their face several times that you accept the apology, and “it’s all good, let’s move on”, then you can’t expect the other person to know you are still pissed as if the “I’m sorry” never happened.

If Rayna wasn’t ready to be over it, then she should have said something like, “I know you regret saying that word. I don’t think you had any ill will toward me or anyone when you said it. As a white person, you don’t have to think about the repercussions of saying some words. As a Black person, I do.  That word is atrocious and ugly and damaging.  Hearing it from a white person has a visceral effect on many POC, including me.  It really upset me and I’m not ready to accept an apology now. I hope you can appreciate my position and we can finish this season in a professional manner.” Then Heather can choose to move on or be sulky and pouty because Rayna hurt her poor widdle feewings.

Personally, I don’t like hearing anyone say “n*****”, regardless of gender or race.  I live down the street from the high school, and I hear that word shouted between Hispanic, Black, Asian and white kids constantly when they walk to and from school. Usually it’s in ‘joking’ or casual conversation vs. in a threatening or angry tone.  Usually accompanied by  “ F******”, “bitch” and “Ho” .  

Edited by BusyOctober
  • Useful 3
  • Love 16

Interior dragged even though they got a big tip. 

I strongly suspect the tip is predetermined by the producers rather than the guest. There seems to be little correlation between the guests' overall satisfaction with the charter and the size of the tip. Especially on this charter.

Rachel continues to be impressive this season (and I say this as someone who did not like her at all last season.)  She and Eddie are smart to not be drinking on the crew day off.  

Yeah, I think they learned their lesson after watching themselves on their previous seasons. Eddie knows he messed up big time banging Rocky in the laundry room and I'm pretty sure he was drunk when that happened. As for Rachel, well we all remember what an ass she made out of herself last season, which this episode helpfully reminded us with that flashback clip.

• Love 7

Wish they would replay the clip of Rayna and Heather because I thought Rayna used the word first, but it’s been so long I can’t be sure how it went down.  Was it repeating song lyrics?  Not saying anyone is right or wrong here (‘cause there’s a lot of wrong here to unpack), but wonder if everyone that Rayna is complaining to would perceive the situation differently if she said “I sang a song lyric with that word and then Heather sang it back to me” instead of “Heather used that word and I’m so angry and upset”.  What about Rayna telling Wes she wouldn’t date him because of his skin tone / color?  How did Wes feel about that? This season is really sucking and if Rayna is back next year I absolutely won’t be watching.

• Love 16
10 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

Wish they would replay the clip of Rayna and Heather because I thought Rayna used the word first, but it’s been so long I can’t be sure how it went down.  Was it repeating song lyrics?  Not saying anyone is right or wrong here (‘cause there’s a lot of wrong here to unpack), but wonder if everyone that Rayna is complaining to would perceive the situation differently if she said “I sang a song lyric with that word and then Heather sang it back to me” instead of “Heather used that word and I’m so angry and upset”.  What about Rayna telling Wes she wouldn’t date him because of his skin tone / color?  How did Wes feel about that? This season is really sucking and if Rayna is back next year I absolutely won’t be watching.

They were walking back from the bathroom during a night out and Rayna said "What up, N***" to someone out of camera range and Heather repeated it, saying the exact same thing.

Edited by snarts
  • Useful 5
  • Love 2

You all have captured my feelings about Rayna to a T.  Don't accept someone's apology (twice!), say that all is good and you love them, and turn around and complain to someone else about it.  If it bothers you, do not accept the apology.

Did they set out to cast a crew of mutterers under their breaths and narrators?  They all do it.

God bless Wes for making coffee for 8 people when he'd never done it.

• Love 16
2 hours ago, snarts said:

I suspect her issue with Heather is less about what Heather said and more about Jake's attention. I also don't remember Eddie being dismissive about what Heather said.  He just didn't understand what it had to do with the discussion about Rayna's performance. Additionally, Heather doesn't report to Eddie, they're the same rank, so not sure what Rayna expected Eddie to do in that situation.

She has used it whenever she is upset or uncomfortable or just because she can.  And she is now throwing Eddie in there as being yet another white person that just does not understand the issue.  He correctly told her that had nothing to do with her work performance.  

My issue is her accepting two apologies but still brings it up at her whim.  And she does not give any details of how it came about so she is insinuating Heather called her that word instead of repeating a lyric or just repeating what Rayna said.  Again, they had been drinking and what we saw on the clip there was no animosity from Heahter and Rayna knows it.  

I don't know what is worse.  Heather saying the word or Rayna using it as a tool to squash any criticism of her or her work.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, iMonrey said:

I strongly suspect the tip is predetermined by the producers rather than the guest. There seems to be little correlation between the guests' overall satisfaction with the charter and the size of the tip. Especially on this charter.

Oh it's probably more than that.  The tip is a prop.  The producers pay the crew, especially the tip, which are suppose to be the only money they get.

But I'm guessing Lee and Sandy get extra and so do repeat cast like Eddie and the various chefs who've done more than a season.  They're very convenient if they have trouble casting people who have actual skills like chefs so they pony up extra money to get the to do the show again.

Remember, that episode with the kid with a little briefcase handcuffed to him containing crisp $100 bills.  Props for TV.

• Useful 3

I think Rayna and Heather are both one and done. Captian Lee said in a statement that the n word is not something that he would tolerate under any circumstance from anyone. He was disgusted. He didn't know about it when it was said. I doubt thst he wold give Rayna or Heather a pass on this. And the fact thet it is still being brought up 3 weeks in a row is not good for the show. 

• Love 7

Rayna on WWHL last night said that she had med Khloe Kardashian.  That kind of tells me all I want to know about her.  

Was Rachel blending different foods into one smoothie, like the polenta and the beef?  Yuck.  Maybe if they were blended separate.  It's not like a fruit smoothie.  It was nice of Rachel to make her those smoothies to go at the end.  They actually sounded good.  

Silent disco, on the beach, seemed silly.

• Love 3

Am i the only one that just can't stop staring at Heather's lips !! She has used way too much filler and looks like a fish all the time and as such, every time she is on camera, it is all you notice !

Jake is just a man whore !

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 11
17 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Am i the only one that just can't stop staring at Heather's lips !! She has used way too much filler and looks like a fish all the time and as such, every time she is on camera, it is all you notice !

I sure notice it- especially in that talking head where she had some sort of red lip gloss that made it even more obvious. I cannot fathom that particular "fashion." But then again I don't wear makeup or nail polish, and my hair is its natural gray, LOL.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:
4 hours ago, howiveaddict said:

Silent disco, on the beach, seemed silly.

Seems silly anywhere except a library.

It's GREAT at outdoor parties in neighborhoods--yes, we have outdoor parties in December in Arizona.

Looks funny-but-fun if you're not a participant.

• Love 7
20 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

Everything about rayna is just so fucking gross.

She doesn't even get it.  Surely she watched her season.  And now she has watched herself "perform" on "Watch What Happens Live." Does she truly believe she's on her way to Bravolebrityhood?

18 hours ago, iMonrey said:

Rayna just doesn't have a leg to stand on. I get that Heather was in the wrong to use that word, but after Rayna corrected her she made a point of telling her they were all good. But then she used that incident to excuse her poor performance to Eddie and then didn't like how he reacted and decided to take it out on Heather. And Heather made the effort to apologize again and again Rayna made nice and said they were good then continued to bitch about it. It just seems like she's using that as an excuse to be a malcontent. I'm not sure what exactly she's really pissed about.

But we KNOW what WE'RE pissed about, RAYNA!!  You're not cute.  You're certainly not smart...and Andy Cohen is not a good judge of anything.

12 hours ago, Genus said:

I'm surprised Rayna is able to stand up straight with that massive chip on her shoulder. Stop moaning about being called the angry black woman, while being an angry black woman.

She's not even GOOD at being an angry Black woman.  HEATHER...calling HEATHER!!  Heather, Rayna is all about the drama; let's hope the Bravo executives are not. Ignore her antics as much as you can.  Request that she NOT help with "Interior." She's the typical disgruntled employee who will head to the courthouse before anyone realizes there's a problem.

9 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Rayna, Rayna, Rayna. Don't make me defend someone for dropping the N word, PLEASE do not make me do it. Too late.

BIG DITTO, Uncle Juice!!!

4 hours ago, 65mickey said:

I think Rayna and Heather are both one and done

Not if you're Prince Andrew of Cohen, egging on Rayna, showcasing her, making her believe SHE is in the right--and so beautiful.  She DID look very pretty last night...and showed how bright she is not.  Glad I didn't have to transcribe her comments.

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Love 10

Not if you're Prince Andrew of Cohen, egging on Rayna, showcasing her, making her believe SHE is in the right--

OMG I'm so glad I don't watch WWHL.

Well if you read the media thread, Eddie blames production for sweeping the racist language under the rug.

He says Heather said it more than once.

Did he hear her say it himself or did Rayna tell him that? The show is making as huge deal out of Rayna's reaction to this issue, it's hard to believe they're editing it to make her look like she's overreacting. It's not like they're giving Heather a great edit either, she's coming across as a lousy chief stew who drove off Jessica and overslept in this episode. If she was really a racist who threw the "n" word around a lot I'd think the show would be all over that shit.

Edited by iMonrey
  • Love 3

Episode Notes:

Ah, the aptly named Shitten Bay…

Fraser keeps revealing what a small person he really is – dissing Rachel because she has “one job” feeding the primary, then dissing the primary about how she’s a “drama queen”.  Really?  Sheesh.

And speaking of Rachel – the woman has been a Saint, bending over backwards to puree *everything* so the “primary” can have the “same experience” as all the other guests.  If it were me, I’d drop a chicken bouillon cube in some water, add some spices, and say “here’s your chicken breast shake”.  Once she found the rhythm, Rachel demonstrates yet again her brilliance as a chef.  Her absence from alcohol this season has made for less colourful appearances, but it makes me respect her as a chef professional extraordinaire.

Chelsea – I hate you.  You win the post as most annoying charter guest so far this season.  My only regret is that your lips weren’t wired shut as well as your jaw.

First Quote of the episode goes to Heather – “I’d rather scrub a bidet with my tongue than be leading this dinner service.”

Massive kudos to the crew for bringing and setting up a successful beach party.  At least, I think so… we couldn’t hear it…

Rayna is Satan’s armpit.  When this season first started I didn’t think I’d dislike anyone more than I disliked Heather, but Rayna has moved to the Number One spot very quickly.  What a hateful, empty person.  For someone who repeatedly says she’s “over” something and then churns up things like rancid butter, she’s just confirming the stereotype.  Rayna doesn’t just have a chip on her shoulder – it’s a beacon.  “That’s always how they make it out to be.”  Well, it could be because it’s true.  You are a vile person, and whining to others shows your true character.

At breakfast, Rachel is in the groove, serving the blended muck first.  Again, were it me, I’d dump an egg or two into a Carnation Instant Breakfast.

Captain Lee’s aphorisms are making me more frustrated than a mosquito in a mannequin warehouse.

Fraser is really showing himself to be such a weasel.  Dissing Heather one minute, hugging her the next – come on.

So again, normally no sympathy for Heather, but apparently she cut her foot/ankle pretty badly and had to carry on.  Kudos for buggering on.

Chelsea: “I can taste everything in here.”  Yeah, that’s because it’s BLENDED!

“Sally’s standing for you, Heather!”  Good job – couldn’t get that piece of crap to stand while anyone was watching…

There was a time when I would have eviscerated Heather for being late for her shift, but because of all the nonsense evil Rayna brought on her – not gonna do it.

I never realized how short Eddie was until this episode when it showed him on the same ground with his deck crew.  Almost makes his little girl s*** with the spider understandable.  Almost.

The less said about the Jake/Rayne/Fraser 3-way the better – and we could certainly do without the Jake/Rayna porn.  And did I mention:  Rayna = evil.

Big Quote of the episode:  “I’m just over it” – Rayna.  Yeah, except you aren’t.  And I wonder how many times we’ll hear about it the next episode.

• Like 1
  • Love 15
31 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Did he hear her say it himself or did Rayna tell him that? The show is making as huge deal out of Rayna's reaction to this issue, it's hard to believe they're editing it to make her look like she's overreacting. It's not like they're giving Heather a great edit either, she's coming across as a lousy chief stew who drove off Jessica and overslept in this episode. If she was really a racist who threw the "n" word around a lot I'd think the show would be all over that shit.

They had fired plenty of people for saying racist things that they did not even have on film! Half the Vanderpump cast got fired. So There is no reason they would let Heather slide. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
33 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

I don't think they would want to showcase that. Not a good image. I said before that Paula Deen admitted under oath that she said that word once after having a gun held to her head during a bank robbery. She damn near lost everything that she had built over the years.  She lost her TV show on Food Network, QVC and all of her endorcements. It's the third rail.  Yeah Rayna may be using this as an excuse for her crappy work ethic but Heather has more to lose here. And she come across as being more concerned about her image than actually being sorry for saying this. 

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

IF she's even there, she'll do her usual tap-dancing around an answer.  I say she WILL DENY!  Let's watch Andy let her get away with it.

• Love 6
On 1/4/2022 at 6:32 PM, Tanukisan said:

There was a time when I would have eviscerated Heather for being late for her shift, but because of all the nonsense evil Rayna brought on her – not gonna do it.

Thank you!  I appreciate your comment...and appreciate BRAVO's allowing us to see how she truly couldn't sleep that night.

On 1/4/2022 at 6:32 PM, Tanukisan said:

Big Quote of the episode:  “I’m just over it” – Rayna.  Yeah, except you aren’t.  And I wonder how many times we’ll hear about it the next episode.

KuDOOZ!    And later..we'll have Andy Cohen suck up to heragain. Let her go! Let her float away into showbiz oblivion.

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Love 7
16 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

1 minute ago, Back Atcha said:

IF she's even there, she'll do her usual tap-dancing around an answer.  I say she WILL DENY!  Let's watch Andy let her get away with it.

Lee will virtue signal and repeat his "words like those have no place on a yacht" line from his blog.  Then Andy will move along.  It's crazy that a salty sea dog like Lee would actually use woke buzz phrases like "do better".  Makes me think his blog is written for him.

• Love 2

There are 2 phrases used in all of the Bravo shows. "I'm done" and" I am so over it" The person utters one of these phrases and walks away. Uusally they turn around and go right back and start he fight again. It's laughable. This is Rayna's way of keeping the argument with Heather front and center. It's not a good look for Ryana. It's getting old.  However that said Heather let this word slip very easily from her lips. When she was apologizing in her  talking head last night she even said I have always  cared what people think about me.  That's my point in believing that she is really upset that she was caught on camera saying this. When Rayna first brought this up to Heather Heather tried to deny saying it.   I feel like we ae back in the 50's when it has become so much more offensive to point out that someone said the word than the fact that the word was said at all. 

• Love 4

I think Rayna was gunning for Heather since day one, I don't think Rayna told anyone on the boat the context in which the "N" word was said, I think everyone believes Heather called Rayna the "N" word instead of how it really happened.  Yes, Heather should know not to use that word and perhaps if Rayna is so bothered by that word she should not have used it herself, it is not a nice word no matter who is saying it.

As far as Eddie glossing over it, he was right to not address it while trying talk to Rayna about her job performance and Heather does not report to Eddie.  Rayna said she did not want to make a big deal about it and low and behold she did, Heather has apologized twice and twice Rayna said all was good between them but still is talking about it.  

Now that Wes has had sex with Rayna and we know these boat romances dissolve quicker than sugar in hot water (tried a sort of Capt. Lee-ism, lol), Wes will regret it, it has changed their relationship but Wes will still want to flirt with Fraser which will not sit well with Rayna. Wes has screwed himself.

• Love 4

Rayna is so vile, and lacks even a smidge of integrity that I think many have long since lost any care that Heather REPEATED what Rayna said without thought in her drunkenness.  Rayna may have later decided she was offended by that, but once she accepted Heathers apology and told her all was good, that should have been the end of it.  If she couldn’t let it go, the person she needed to address it with was Heather, not Eddie or anyone else she’s spread her negativity all over.  She is so dishonest, she hasn’t once communicated accurately anything that she complains about…much less what Heather said.  I cannot stand Heather as a chief stew, but she’s the victim of Rayna’s campaign of slander here…not Rayna.  Rayna is lazy and has no work ethic, she thinks nothing of speaking rudely to her boss, she has an inflated sense of her own worth and comes across as very spoiled.  This season is such a bust, if anyone but Lee, Eddie or the chef return, I’m done. 

Edited by Onecattoo
  • Love 13

I'm done with Rayna. Meaning I reserve the right to gripe about her hypocrisy and deflection from her poor work ethic after every episode from now on.

Wes was really the MVP this week, doing interior's jobs with a chipper attitude when the guests turned out to be morning people. (They weren't just up before Heather and Fraser, they were up before Rachel started making breakfast preparations.)

Fraser is letting his crush on Jake get out of hand. Dude, it's never going to happen, no matter how jealous Rayna gets at the hypothetical prospect.

I thought it was really nice of Rachel to whip up that feast for the crew on her day off, after going through her trial by Mix Master the previous few days.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10

Yeah, but I don't think for a second Jake is actually going to be game for a romantic relationship, which Fraser appears to be talking himself into. Only one person is going to be hurt when reality sets in, and it's not going to be Jake.

Edited by Bruinsfan
  • Love 5

Chelsea: “I can taste everything in here.”  Yeah, that’s because it’s BLENDED!

Which wouldn't actually be the same as eating the foods separately. Each item on the plate has a different taste and a different texture. It's not the same when you put them all into a blender and mix them up. So she's not actually having the same experience as the other diners. A steak and a potato individually don't taste the same as a steak and a potato mashed together. Rachel could have easily pointed that out but instead they have to cater to this guest's nonsense. 

Yeah Rayna may be using this as an excuse for her crappy work ethic but Heather has more to lose here. And she come across as being more concerned about her image than actually being sorry for saying this. 

Well sure, but the show doesn't give a shit about Heather or how she comes across. They're not invested in anyone's image, they are invested in showing as much drama as they can find. And we've already seen some bad behavior on Heather's part so I don't think the show would make any attempt to cover up anything for her. I didn't watch WWHL but if Andy Cohen is taking Rayna's side it's most likely because she's sitting right there and Heather isn't and he's being as PC as possible. Plus he's not exactly known for nuance.

• Love 6