Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E15: The Miseducation of Mary Cosby

• Start Topic

Despite being in over her head financially, Whitney throws a lavish party for her Wild Rose rebrand; but Jennie uses the opportunity to confront Mary for her tone-deaf comments at Pho. Meanwhile, Lisa gets Jack ready for prom and Jen questions who her true friends are in the group. Heather and Whitney suspect it may have been one of the women who turned Jen into the authorities.

Airdate: 01/02/2022

• Useful 1

I think Jennie is right that Mary knows something about Meredith.  Otherwise, I can't understand the blind loyalty.

I loved Bravo playing the Mexican thug discussion.  Mary can deny, but these things are caught by the cameras and they will get used.

Any predictions on whether Mary will attend the reunion?

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Love 20

Did Mary tell Meredith's husband that her shoes were "Christian Louisvuitton"???  That's what I thought I heard.

WTF with Meredith and the feathers tacked on her jacket?  I wonder if that was some of BrookS MarkS' handiwork?  Apparently, the feathers were falling off - Mary was walking around with one after the requisite private sit-down at a party.  Poor Heather had to keep scooting over on the couch so she didn't get hit in the face with those stupid feathers!  For someone who is a jewelry designer and owns a supposedly very upscale fashion store, Meredith has the worst taste in dressing herself.  She's certainly not a good advertisement for her own shop.  I can't figure her out - sometimes, she looks nice, but when she wears something questionable, she looks really, really, really bad!!!  The feathers were bad enough, but the cami she wore looked dirty or discolored and the jacket was totally ill-fitting - I think it must have been a suit she owned prior to her breast implants and it doesn't fit any longer.

Mary is really off her rocker.  She was doubling down on the "slanted eyes" comment.  This was one time I would have liked to have seen Jen Shah go batshit crazy on someone.  So glad that Jennie was calm, respectful and stated her case very clearly and concisely, without resorting to screaming and yelling.  Even still, Mary didn't get it and felt it was a personal attack on her.  

Meredith annoyed me with her support of Mary regarding the comment to Jennie, but she redeemed herself slightly with her comments to Jen that Jen deserves friends who will support her and not talk about her behind her back.  Nice that Meredith was open enough to say that she, herself, could not be that person for Jen.  We all know why, so nice that we didn't need to have a re-hash of that situation.  

I did have to laugh that Jen had no problem accepting that doubly re-gifted gift of the boots.  I wonder how much Jen got for them on a resale website.  Probably is helping her with her defense attorney costs.

I have to say, given how lackluster the other franchises have been and currently are (RHOC is an absolute bore), these ladies are bringing it, and I'm all in for it!!  Looking forward to next week.  By the previews, it looks like a doozy!  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 23

Apparently Meredith got mugged by an ostrich on the way to Whitney's branding do. She looked utterly ridiculous.

Mary feigned ignorance and doubled down on her comments about Jenny. Not surprising. I'm baffled by Meredith's support of her - and were they always this tight? I can't remember. Agree with the theories up thread that Mary must have some dirt on her. Same deal with Jen Shah and Lisa.

Oh, Jen Shah's Mom, don't do it! Do not scupper your retirement savings for your grifter daughter's legal fund! You'll be lucky if you wind up living in a broom closet over an SLC bowling alley!

I wanted to smack Lisa when she was micromanaging her kid's prom photos. Ugh. It's always about her. I would hate to be her kid.

Edited by Cheezwiz
  • Love 23
8 hours ago, Cheezwiz said:

Apparently Meredith got mugged by an ostrich on the way to Whitney's branding do. She looked utterly ridiculous.

Mary feigned ignorance and doubled down on her comments about Jenny. Not surprising. I'm baffled by Meredith's support of her - and were they always this tight? I can't remember. Agree with the theories up thread that Mary must have some dirt on her. Same deal with Jen Shah and Lisa.

Oh, Jen Shah's Mom, don't do it! Do not scupper your retirement savings for your grifter daughter's legal fund! You'll be lucky if you wind up living in a broom closet over an SLC bowling alley!

I wanted to smack Lisa when she was micromanaging her kid's prom photos. Ugh. It's always about her. I would hate to be her kid.

Jenn's mother would be putting all her money on the wrong horse, I hope her financial person advises against it.

Meredith's purple Big Bird ensemble looks like a Moira Rose outfit, it looked like a joke and the way she walked looked odd, maybe her heels were too high or she was being careful about the feathers on her pants, just odd.

Whitney puts all of her family savings in to re-branding a product that none of us have heard of and is sort of bummed about doing so, perhaps she could have not done a lavish party, indulged in a photo shoot, had a dress made, etc...she could have done a clever on line campaign and saved some dough.

Lisa had to micromanage the prom photos, had to be in some of them, notice her husband was not.  Was this a senior prom, the kid looks like he is 13.

Mary is a mess, one of her cousins that loves to clean her house should wash Mary's wig, it is looking greasy on top.

Jennie, yes the slanted eye comment was not nice, Mary probably says worse at home away from the cameras. Giving the shoes back is understandable, giving them to Jenn was simply to win some points with her and I have no idea why she would do that.

• Love 7
13 hours ago, Ms.Lulu said:

I loved Bravo playing the Mexican thug discussion.  Mary can deny, but these things are caught by the cameras and they will get used.

They better get used at the reunion and Andy Cohen better hold her feet to the fire and make her explain why she lies about what she says. 

13 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Way to buzzkill Whitney’s party Jennie. But I’m glad she called Mary out for being racist and a liar. 

And still the women sat there dumbfounded not defending Jenny. Really pisses me off. 

• Love 21

Meredith’s outfit looked like the toddler Brooks Marks got ahold of the glue gun again and glued the feathers to that outfit.  
Lisa’s son looks about 8th grade age and so it wasn’t really a prom.  And what’s with her cleaning a sparkling clean toilet and ragging on her housekeeper.  

• LOL 8
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, howiveaddict said:

Meredith’s outfit looked like the toddler Brooks Marks got ahold of the glue gun again and glued the feathers to that outfit.  
Lisa’s son looks about 8th grade age and so it wasn’t really a prom.  And what’s with her cleaning a sparkling clean toilet and ragging on her housekeeper.  

i love that she tried to say "twink"( Definition of a twink is : Twink is slang for a young man in his late teens to early twenties whose traits may include: general physical attractiveness; a slim to average build; and a youthful appearance that may belie an older age.) was a derogatory term ..LOL girl come on now really? .. she seems a lot more pressed about it then Brooks ever does ... leave your adult son to fight his own battles lady.... he isnt a child stop it... that made me laugh

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
17 minutes ago, greeneyedscorpio said:

If Jen lets her mother liquidate her retirement fund, she's an even worse person than I thought she was.  Jen had mentioned earlier they had other assets, but they wanted to gather liquid assets.  So if they can't, then THEY need to liquidate something, not let her mother do it!  

It would not shock me if Jen is calling back on money from her family that she had "dispersed" to them as part of her scheme.  One of the ways scammers like Jen launder money is by paying salaries to family and friends.  It makes it very difficult to claw back when getting sued.  Jen may have been the one funding that retirement Account and now is asking Mom to draw on it for her legal defense.  Mom would be insane to give her that money otherwise.

Edited by Guy Incognito
  • Useful 15
  • Love 2

Jennie’s been trying to have a moment with Mary all season. You could see her deflate when Mary apologized. 

Whitney gloating about having non toxic and non racist friends when there are reports otherwise was annoying. Hopefully that will be addressed at the reunion.

• Love 4

Lisa “would go to prom for Jack as Jack” and dictates every head tilt of the photo shoot, including immediately trying to jump into his pictures—and yet we’re to believe that this kid runs Fresh Wolf or whatever it’s called without her doing everything and making every decision? 🤔 Sure, sure. And did Lisa wear a bedazzled sweater to her prom?

Why the hell would Whitney spend every penny they have just to change the name of the company!?!? If the shit wasn’t selling as Iris + Beau, it’s not going to suddenly be a hit because you slapped on Wild Rose labels instead. Maybe invest the money in making a better product or just general marketing beyond inviting your cast members to a party—or even worse—2 parties.

Hmm. This conversation with Jen and her mom is interesting. Did Jen, in part, allegedly commit these crimes because, culturally, she felt financially responsible for her entire extended family?

Here comes Meredith looking like Big Bird’s estranged cousin. Oh! There’s actually a shelf of product over in the corner! This is an improvement over the last Wild Rose party that had Iris + Beau merch. Though, I’m still not sure whether this is skincare or makeup or something else.

Are we allowed to now talk about how “slanted eyes” is racist now that Jennie specifically confronted Mary about it being racist—and Jennie’s husband also recoiled about how racist it was? And let’s not forget the thug Mexicans who make drugs!

Hell, ladies, you have the receipt! Return those babies for store credit!

Mary is just taking off with one of Meredith’s lavender ostrich feathers.

Is Whitney giving Meredith’s husband a cake of her boobs next week?! Oh, no! Is this why Meredith went out and got botched Ken doll pecs?!

• LOL 10
  • Love 6
17 hours ago, Cheezwiz said:

Of course Jen would just have to scam one more old person on her way to jail!

• LOL 16
  • Love 4

LakeGuy enjoys this show and always wants to watch with me. He took one look at Jen's blondish hair and said she was getting ready to pull a Scott Pederson.  She was going to take off for the border with her sibling's ID.  

• LOL 13
20 hours ago, TexasGal said:

Meredith, in the car, with the purple feathers - I nearly choked on my water.  There should have been an absurdity warning.

Annnnnd, it’s not any better when she’s standing up.

Maybe she knew this episode would air the same day as the Philadelphia Mummer's Parade and she wanted to pay respect

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRC9A6xkPkYLw0KEum5pRg

• LOL 18
  • Love 1

Yikes Lisa is such an overbearing mother. I feel like it would be even worse if she had girls.

Sorry but huge mistake with Whitney spending her life savings on this product. I hope for their sake they make some money back.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 8

Mary was mimicking Jennie at the beginning trying to do an accent. Gross to watch. Thankfully Meredith seemed against that.

Meredith stop bringing up Brooks. He can fight his own battles. Also he is a prick. I groan when he shows up.

Mary is a wack job and is racist and she thinks she’s better then I think everyone in the world. She was raised to believe she’s better then everyone. She actually disgusts me and I wish she would be exposed. 

Merediths husband Seth is such a try hard and annoys me.

• Love 15
7 hours ago, charming said:

Jennie’s been trying to have a moment with Mary all season. You could see her deflate when Mary apologized. 

Whitney gloating about having non toxic and non racist friends when there are reports otherwise was annoying. Hopefully that will be addressed at the reunion.

Mary is bigoted and whacked-out of her gourd, and has been racially insensitive to Latinx, Asian and Black folks.

Having said that, I agree with all of this, charming. Jennie has been gunning for Mary all season. She was looking for moment, didn’t get the response she wanted, and her desired outcome completely fell flat. 

Jennie didn’t say shit the Heather when she compared her to an anime character, and last night didn’t say shit to Meredith. Jennie gets hyped only with Mary ... while using a blaccent.

Whitney continues to be a Big Fat Phony, flexing about racial justice on SM today, yet pals around with insurrectionists and went to the Sturgis motorcycle rally at the peak of the pandemic. The woman is a duplicitous piece of garbage.

Edited by StillHere
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5

Jennie is thirsty, but she is absolutely right about Mary.  Mary lies, denies and decries.

The reason I think she might choose to skip the reunion is because of her edit this year.  Bravo has revealed her bad side.  And unlike at her church and in her personal relationships everything is on tape.  And when Mary is confronted she walks away like she did with Lisa in this episode.  So I think a skipped reunion is possible. 

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

This group is a train wreck but entertaining. 
I’m mad at Mary for giving Jennie extra air time with her racist comments. Jennie is such a bad actress and hard to watch. Still it was a bizarre turn of events when Jen Shah accepted the shoes. 
Jen Shahs mom worked hard as an educator all her life and wants to turn over her retirement money to someone who avoided real work to portray a faux rich lifestyle?  Sigh. 
Lisa is annoying to watch. From pretending the toilet wasn’t cleaned to her standards to her sons prom pics she’s always overdoing it. 
What the hell is Wild Rose? Are there actual products?

• Love 9

I believe Lisa would have happily locked her son's girlfriend in the closet to take her place at the prom.  Don't forget Lisa's prom was just like yesterday.  Lisa is always trying to convince everyone that she is so young and stylish.  I just hate those little boots she always wears.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 9

I have not been a fan of Lisa's shifting alliances but as the show goes on I really am turning into a fan.

I kind of see the point of her "fuck this" attitude since they are all variations of a theme of terrible.  Why not shift with the sands since there is no point to any permanence with this group.

• Love 7
9 hours ago, Ms.Lulu said:

Jennie is thirsty, but she is absolutely right about Mary.  Mary lies, denies and decries.

The reason I think she might choose to skip the reunion is because of her edit this year.  Bravo has revealed her bad side.  And unlike at her church and in her personal relationships everything is on tape.  And when Mary is confronted she walks away like she did with Lisa in this episode.  So I think a skipped reunion is possible. 

This. I'm glad Jennie was smart enough to have all the ladies at the sit down to be her witnesses. And Mary was still trying to pull a Lisa Rinna "I don't remember saying that" when she very clearly did.

I roll my eyes every time Jenn stages another scene where she looks like the victim and she's just so charitable. Jenn, we've all seen the real you. Speaking of the real Jenn, looks like she's coming back next week.

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Lisa bragging about going to prom in a stretch limo, and her son's date doesn't even get picked up?

Lisa probably won't let him get his license, because she can't take the tests for him. (Hold your pencil like this. Strong jaw. Look studious! I love that)

I bet he didn't want her driving him, and his date, to the prom because she'd make it all about herself, and it would feel like the longest drive ever. 😂 

• LOL 8
  • Love 4

I didn't think Meredith would be able to top the breastplate dress in tackiness, but she managed to do so twice this episode.  I literally gasped when I saw the orange pumpkin boobs with the chain dangling near her belly button.  Then, she topped that moment with the lavender feather faux pas.  The whole outfit was atrcious, all the way down to the feathers attached to the bottom of her flared pants.  If she is advertising for her shop, I'll take a hard pass.

• LOL 4
  • Love 14

I noticed that Jen said her mom had a career in education.  Speaking as a retired teacher, if she cashes out her retirement, the cash value would be very limited in relation to what the value of a lifelong pension would be (and teachers don't receive Social Security, unless they have been employed in other capacities, as well).  As others have stated, this would be very unwise and could put her mom in a difficult position.  I hope her mom had other assets that she could liquidate. 

• Love 4

Mary is either a delusional racist or a complete and utter moron If she thinks her comment to Jen is a compliment. 

If Jen didn’t throw 30k parties or buy thousands in jewelry for friends (or scam the elderly), then maybe she would have enough for a retainer. She has no issues wearing her designer clothing and staying in her enormous house while her elderly mother liquidates her retirement. Wow! 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, TheCouchPotato said:

Mary is either a delusional racist or a complete and utter moron If she thinks her comment to Jen is a compliment. 

Why not both?

• Love 16