Type keyword(s) to search

S41.E13: One Thing Left to Do... Win LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Just now, LanceM said:

I don't know Shan congratulating DeShawn for making final 3 tells me she isn't voting for him.

I think Erika has this.

Yeah, the way she said that definitely sounded like a "participation ' prize :)

3 minutes ago, KaveDweller said:

In terms of timing, there isn't an actual "reunion" this year, right? Jeff keeps talking about how they filmed something right after the game ended. That may be another reason it is shorter.

They keep calling it an “After Show” (which is a Challenge thing come on Paramount switch it up a little) so it definitely isn’t going to be a real reunion in front of an audience.

Shan telling DeShawn he was throwing temper tantrums did not in any way sit well with me.  

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

I think it started once they began this form of jury questioning.  It takes a lot longer than individual questions/statements.  

I want to say that I think Probst said CBS made the decision to cut the reunion show times.  

Then be honest on the episode times from the get go,  

I’m behind, fifty minutes in. I’m not feeling anyone as a winner with Ricard gone. One bright note: at least one woman on the final day. Welp, time to post and avert my eyes.

Man, Xander can be adorable. He’s so going to The Challenge one day.

• Love 2

I can't believe it's over either, Erika :(

I may be in the minority but I miss when they read the votes out there live.

Okay, did they read the votes live for Ghost Island out there?  Because of the tie?  

See, I think the reaction is more real out there.  Once everyone is home they likely know they've won.

Deshawn looked disappointed.  I feel sorry for him, but Erika is a deserving winner.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2
Just now, willco said:

So Xander didn't get a single vote ?? I don't agree with that at all-- but...

I'm honestly not surprised.  I think he definitely underestimated Erika.  Up against Heather and Deshawn I'm not sure he would have won but his odds would have been better.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

I can't believe it's over either, Erika :(

I may be in the minority but I miss when they read the votes out there live.

Okay, did they read the votes live for Ghost Island out there?  Because of the tie?  

They read the votes, but then Laurel cast the tie breaker and they didn't read that until the live show.

This does make me happy. Erika played such a great game and I appreciate when jurors actually recognize women who play quieter, subtle, more under-the-radar games. Usually, women get overlooked, and with how many questions Xander/Deshawn got compared to her, I got a bit worried. But I'm happy that she got the win.

• Love 10

I really thought Xander did the best job at FTC and I'm disappointed the jury just didn't respect his game. He held his own way better than I expected him to. That said, Erika had an uphill battle this season so good for her.

• Love 15
Just now, truthaboutluv said:

Well not a complete sweep but close. Good for Erika. 

I actually hate when there's complete sweep votes.  I like them super close.  Makes it more exciting.  I thought Deshawn might squeak out another vote or two.

• Love 1

I wish they would go back to how it was in season one. No idols, no advantages, no lots of food, no redemption island or any kind of island, if you’re voted off, bye! 
Can’t wait for the next season. Maybe I will try Amazing Race. Never watched. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

I wish they would go back to how it was in season one. No idols, no advantages, no lots of food, no redemption island or any kind of island, if you’re voted off, bye! 
Can’t wait for the next season. Maybe I will try Amazing Race. Never watched. 

I've come to accept idols and advantages, but there was way too many this season.  And I hate the advantages like Erika's turn back time, and being able to take someone's idol or advantage.  

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

I really thought Xander did the best job at FTC and I'm disappointed the jury just didn't respect his game. He held his own way better than I expected him to. That said, Erika had an uphill battle this season so good for her.

I disagree. I thought Erika crushed it at final tribal. 

• Love 4