Type keyword(s) to search

S41.E13: One Thing Left to Do... Win LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Chicago Redshirt said:

If I were to introduce a twist, it would be to scrap the firemaking challenge and just have the final three decided by the last challenge. It's not usually an interesting strategic decision as to who to bring to the F3 and the firemaking challenge isn't that interesting viewing.

Yes, I would like to see the remaining people continue on with the challenge. Like Amazing Race. Last one to complete the challenge is out and then you have the final 3

• Love 2

This season has been hard but I'd hardly call it the hardest season ever.  

Looks like Deshawn is pitching to Xander to keep him.  

I'm trying to think what logic Xander could use in his argument.  Take Heather and people will say he took someone he thought he could beat.  Send Erika and Heather and he could get accused of sending two women to make fire.

Heather tells Xander Erika can beat him in the final 3.  Xander doesn't think so.  

He tells Erika he's taking her to the final 3 and sending Deshawn and Heather to fire.  His logic actually makes sense, but I still think it's a mistake.  

• Love 1
Just now, KaveDweller said:

I was surprised he said he was taking Erika, but not wanting to give her a big moment is not terrible logic.

It is when he thinks he can definitely beat Erika. Plus, he's just giving Heather or Deshawn a big moment too.

I think Xander is losing the game with this decision.  I know he doesn't want Erika to make fire and use it for her resume, but he's a little overconfident thinking she can't win.  

So he wants Heather in the final 3 because he feels her and Erika would cancel each other out.  Somehow this isn't going to go well.

I think Erika or Deshawn are going to win the game.  

• Love 1

And apparently Xander is second guessing his decision now that he realizes Erika isn't the fire-making whiz he thought she was.  Maybe you should have gave this more thought there, Xander.

Wait, now Xander is thinking of going up against Erika in fire?!  I mean this is Xander who says one thing and does the opposite, but he might send Erika to fire after all against Heather or Deshawn.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • LOL 2

I swear almost every recent season has the Final immunity winner wanting to give up Immunity to go compete and make fire themselves as some "big move."

That shit only worked once for that one guy who won that season he only played like 5 days in the actual game. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Chicago Redshirt said:

Are you kidding me, Xander? Are you really going to give up your immunity and battle her for fire? 

What a goof-loving idiot! Please let him go through with it

Edited by FlyingEgret
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, KaveDweller said:

So is Erika faking? I can't even tell.

I love Xander, but I'd find it hysterical if he sends her to fire and she has no trouble after all.  Either way it's not going to be a good look for him.

Jury is surprised by Xander's choice, which probably means it is a bad call for him.

I have liked Xander, but his speech just then was not helpful to himself. If that is a sign of how he'll answer jury questions, he will not win.

• Love 3