Type keyword(s) to search

S41.E13: One Thing Left to Do... Win LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

I think Erika's going to win if she makes it to the Final Tribal Council. She's shown good jury management, seems like she'll handle the final tribal questions well and was part of some key votes. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 5

SO glad I was wrong about Ricard winning ! Sorry, dude, something about you bugs me, not sure what-- he did play a really good game, though, I'll give him that.

Still hoping Xander can win, but Erika was played quite well in the 2nd half of the season.

• Love 2

Who knew I'd actually be sad to see Ricard go?  He's someone I can see coming back for a second chance season down the road.

So again, aside from Heather, I'm good with the other 3 winning.  I'd like it to go to Xander if I had to pick one.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Wildcard said:

Yup. While these fakeouts are great tv for Xander, all they do is piss off a jury member. Whay couldn't Xander just say he needed the security?

This isn't even his first time, either. His actions got out Tiffany AND Evvie because he refused to play the idol on them, after promising he had their backs and would do anything for them, all for self preservation.

Which, fine, play for yourself, but own your actions and also make smarter moves.

• Love 4
Just now, Wildcard said:

Yup. While these fakeouts are great tv for Xander, all they do is piss off a jury member. Whay couldn't Xander just say he needed the security?

One thing Xander could say is that after Ricard's speech on his life he felt he had no shot at beating him in the final 3.  Not that it will probably do any good, but that would be my line of defense.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

One thing Xander could say is that after Ricard's speech on his life he felt he had no shot at beating him in the final 3.  Not that it will probably do any good, but that would be my line of defense.

Maybe, but what he said while playing the idol would very likely contradict that.

• Love 1

I don't think Heather would have any shot in the final 3, Xander maybe can try and get second.  Erika and Deshawn could possibly be close.  Juries have surprised me before.  People who I think won't vote for Deshawn may end up doing so if he makes it.  

Xander has been very interesting this episode.

• Love 1

I just realized with this raincoat, of course they move them to a new island and start from scratch but don't show any of building a shelter and so on. So it was completely pointless. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Good-bye Ricard! The talk about his baby didn't work. Players are suspicious now.

And there is a tornado warning - in the southeast corner of the state.

My state is having crazy wind right now. Sounds like my house is under attack.  Stay safe! 

6 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Who knew I'd actually be sad to see Ricard go?  He's someone I can see coming back for a second chance season down the road.

It would be tough for him to get far now that everybody has seen him play.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

We're having the same storm in Minnesota. I wonder if Fiji had a tornado warning.

Stay safe Lamb!

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

From that, it sounds like it could be Deshawn vs Erika for fire, with an Erika win.

The fact that Erika said she made fire already on exile made me think that's foreshadowing to her either making fire, or maybe teaching someone like Heather to make fire.

• Useful 1

I hope there's lots of drama and bitterness at the aftershow.  Seriously it can't be as subdued as when everyone is home for months, seen the show, and had time to cool off from their bad feelings at the reunion show.  

2 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I think the jury will tear Xander apart if it he makes it to the final vote. Liana already hated his guts.

I don't believe he will get Shan, Liana, or Ricard's vote.  If Deshawn is in the final 3 then probably not Danny.  So that's 4 right away.  I also don't think Naseer or Evvie would vote for him.  Liana's hate for him is irrational.

• Love 3

If I were to introduce a twist, it would be to scrap the firemaking challenge and just have the final three decided by the last challenge. It's not usually an interesting strategic decision as to who to bring to the F3 and the firemaking challenge isn't that interesting viewing.

• Love 2
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Anytime Probst mentions someone was either a little kid or not even born when Survivor first premiered, I feel like I age about 5 years.  

Oh I crumpled into dust and flew away 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1