Type keyword(s) to search

S41.E13: One Thing Left to Do... Win LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

After a season filled with new twists, the 5 remaining castaways must battle it out for the title of Sole Survivor and the $1 million prize. For the first time since season one, the winner is revealed live on location.

Original airdate 12/15/21

This is your Live Chat thread for the entire 2-hours.

Can't believe it's finale night.  Excited for S42 already.

Aside from Heather I don't care which of the other 4 wins.  Who knew I'd be saying that about Ricard a few weeks ago.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 5

I don't understand the point of them moving to a new island a few days before the end.  

Xander is looking for his pants.  And he's eating his own adrenaline.  That's quite a pep talk he's giving himself.

Ooh, mini fight between Deshawn and Erika.

• Love 3

Watching here in Minnesota, and guess what? We're under a tornado watch!! Big thunderstorm heading our way. I hope the power doesn't go out!

You know why they are all on a new beach? So the beach they were on can be set up for the after show.

• Useful 4
  • Love 4

I get why Erika was mad at Deshawn for throwing her under the bus at tribal, but he did make a good point why he did it.

So if Xander's idol doesn't get played, is that the first time in modern history idols were never played in a season?

• Love 3

Erika's trying to do damage control with Heather.  She asks her on a scale of 1-10 how pissed she is.  Heather is beyond a 10 as she answered no comment.

Again, I get why Erika is mad, but I feel like she's taking this so personally.  Like, this is the game of Survivor!  

• Love 2

The advantage is an advantage in the IC.  Erika got it.  She's annoying me so far tonight so I'm kind of disappointed lol 

These guys are making me want to root for Deshawn. 

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Again, I get why Erika is mad, but I feel like she's taking this so personally.  Like, this is the game of Survivor!  

I think the reason she's so upset is because yes, it's Survivor, you shouldn't trust anyone but the fact is DeShawn's move was unnecessary and his just playing desperate.

Ricard summed it up perfectly when he made that boneheaded move last week - the fact is he DIDN'T know which way the vote was going and didn't think about the after, when he'd then have to go back and have to work with these people IF he made it.

He should have saved the outburst for if he'd been eliminated. But all he did with his move was make a greater case for the other three collectively voting against him, when instead they should have been going for Ricard. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 4