Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E07: Ryan's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Too far gone.  Way too far.  Dad died at 800 lbs & so will his son.  This is making me ill, it's just too depressing & hopeless.  Zero interest in the supersized version. Complete waste of a life.  Somewhere the Assante brothers are watching & think this guy's life is beyond pitiful.  

• Love 6

Who was that woman last season or the one before, who was the same way?  Whined and made up excuses and never lost any weight?  I think we did get one proper weigh-in from her, at least.  One of the Angie's, I think...

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

He thinks he's in the 500s????

I'M DEAD!!!!

When he said that, I said aloud, "Keep lying."  Maybe I should have taken that call from the missionaries. Maybe with more of their sweet guidance, I wouldn't be so judgmental.

Nah. Too late for me. 10 years in Philly will mess up anybody. 

• LOL 4

This is definitely a first for this series. A participant that never even participated beyond getting on a scale that couldn't accurately weigh him, and never even leaving his hometown. And they made a 2 hour episode out of it. And we watched. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, libgirl2 said:

Again, as his mom, I would kick him out.

They probably need to pool all 3 of their benefits to afford that place...  so they are probably stuck together until death does them part.  If Ryan continues eating like that, it's probably only a few years out.  

• Love 5
Just now, snarkish said:

This is definitely a first for this series. A participant that never even participated beyond getting on a scale that couldn't accurately weigh him, and never even leaving his hometown. And they made a 2 hour episode out of it. And we watched. 

Fool me once...

Dr. Now should charge him for all of the missed appointments.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, snarkish said:

AND got 17 pages of chat.  We had all the commitment he didn't have! 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5