Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E04: Mike's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

It was on sale when I went to get milk so I got that and "real butter" flavor.

(So was haagen dazs ice cream but I refrained...mostlyl because I didn't have a basket and the milk jug was already freezing my fingers.)

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I’ll shave his beard after I am done cutting off Victor’s chin braid (90 days)

And shave Ste-Van's head too. 

I don't see the issue with him not having visitation, they have Skype and Face Time and a bunch of other ways to visit.   

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

This is the man that was complaining about showering and now he thinks he's going to take care of four kids?  (Obviously, his parents will do all the work.)    

I think he just wants an identity besides mouth-breathing video-gaming basement dweller.  Or hates his ex and wants to hurt her.  Or both?

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

BTW:  I ordered the BACON (have another glass of wine).  I ordered my Dad (who lives in MD and will be coming up to MA for Christmas) a teeny waffle maker, Cane syrup, and yes, BACON from Whole Foods (where I never shop) but hell, it's Christmas.  He loves waffles and his ladyfriend can just eat oatmeal (ok, I kind of like her).  Amazing, the things you forget (and I don't have Alzheimer's)

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I don’t get the custody issue? Is this an excuse or is his Ex that nasty or what?

I don't either.   It seems like he could just "move " to Houston for about 6 weeks.  Long enough to get the surgery and recover, then return to Houston.

I know someone mentioned Dottie did that.  I think she lived nearer to Houston--maybe in Louisiana-- and i think she had the special needs kid who died later.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

I’m always more curious about their health statuses than I am about their 53 drive through stops. I wonder what his heart function is at? Blood pressure? 

In the past, the doctor has done that with some patients. 

1 minute ago, Boston said:

BTW:  I ordered the BACON (have another glass of wine).  I ordered my Dad (who lives in MD and will be coming up to MA for Christmas) a teeny waffle maker, Cane syrup, and yes, BACON from Whole Foods (where I never shop) but hell, it's Christmas.  He loves waffles and his ladyfriend can just eat oatmeal (ok, I kind of like her).  Amazing, the things you forget (and I don't have Alzheimer's)

@Boston, I am mightily amused by The Saga of the Bacon! I'm DYING over here!

• LOL 5
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

This custody threat seems suspect. Any lawyers among us? Is that a thing? He's not moving permanently, just temporarily, for life saving surgery for crying out loud. 

My first career was in law. I did a little family work at the beginning and as far as I know, as with most things in law, you can create the agreement you want. It sounds like the ex is being a jerk. He's not going to run away with them, he's moving temporarily for his health. 

Maybe there's some unpaid support and she's ticked. That's not supposed to matter, but we all know that the custodial parent gets angry when those checks don't come in and often retaliates by denying visitation.

• Useful 7
Just now, Chicklet said:

I'm not in the middle of a custody fight but how does an unemployed man who can't get out of the basement have a chance to get custody of his kids?

He said shared custody...maybe they won't let him have them in another state?

Just now, dreadfulLeigh said:

How long has he been living as a troll in a troll cave? All this custody talk make sit seem like the divorce papers are barely dry and custody is still nebulous.

I thought he said he had been living in the basement for a couple of years.

3 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

image.png.f7e393bb1bc6e5a28e1c7b44b07fdcd9.png

Ok.. What store has this and how fast can i get it?  I just went food shopping on Monday and i did NOT see this.  Smart Food - the food of gods - Flamin Hot?  a step up to heaven

Edited by Boston
forgot
  • Love 2
Just now, Chicklet said:

And where would these children sleep? Next to the fridge in the basement?

He reminds me of my delusional and lazy man friend who talks a big game about The Future but actually intends on doing nothing.  Just likes to hear himself talk like he's going to make things happen.  And years go by...nothing changes.

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

Custody battles can be bad. Maybe he has a bad relationship with his ex. It's not like he's jetting off to Houston for a vacation.

I was a divorce lawyer before I moved on to a better class of client:  murderers and burglars.  True story.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2