Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Live Chat Thead

Pallas
  • Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Janelle's boys are crybabies just like their father. TBH they are so rude to their mother.

They realized they were being unfair to her, which is why they wanted to confront their dad. I think it’s their frustration coming out. Gabe even said if they call their dad childish then they are, too. 

Why Janelle doesn’t have them talk directly to Kody is beyond me.  

Edited by DanaMB
  • Love 21

It’s nice that Janelle took Robyn a nice Christmas gift. But, it was not in the CDC guidelines to socialize without mask for people who are not in your household.  So, her son hanging with his girlfriend and then coming into the home is not within CDC guidelines.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Useful 2
Just now, DanaMB said:

They realized they were being unfailing to her, which is why they wanted to confront their dad. I think it’s their frustration coming out. 

That's why I sort of question this show. All this frustration when the cameras were conveniently  there. Surely they had these conversations before and with their father. That part makes no sense.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, DanaMB said:

I'd imagine they are feeling rejected enough - Janelle doesn't want them to know Kody wants them gone for good.

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Robyn, your thyroid is twice normal size.

More than that.  My sister had thyroid cancer and hers was smaller.  I am severely hypothyroid and mine isn’t like that. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

I believe Janelle wants to live in polygamy because after all she chose it.  Robyn on the other hand, was raised in polygamy.  It's all she knows.  So, I don't believe her when she says that she doesn't want a monogamous relationship.  

• Love 7
Just now, meligator said:

I'd imagine they are feeling rejected enough - Janelle doesn't want them to know Kody wants them gone for good.

I think Janelle runs interference with this   Because they totally would  

8 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Janelle's boys are crybabies just like their father. TBH they are so rude to their mother.

Kody or Robyn,  dat you?  
They are acting out because they feel slighted.  As they should. 

• Love 23

I went outside the house because I had to go to work.  I had to take my elderly parents  to doctor appointments( yes. They still happened).  It was the only time I saw them. 

Kody is an idiot.  Why would Christine and  Janelle pick him over their children?  He’s never been the major focus of their lives. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 19

If Kody gave me that self-satisfied, creepy ass smile while he threw down ultimatums at me, I'd do more than just tell him to f*ck off.

Janelle let him off easy. I'd have slapped that psychotic look off his face.

• LOL 3
  • Love 19

Christine explaining to Kody how Janelle feels was amazing!

And then Kody saying that Christine hates her!

Now he is rationalizing that the rules are because of the way that Christine reacted, blaming Kody about Truely's kidney failure.

• Love 8
25 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Why can’t Janelle pull up CDC site and print their guidelines out?  She doesn’t have to  mention Kody.  Give it a little sense of importance, instead acting like it’s just soooooo hard.   What the good to have a money fir a new house if you’re on a vent?

Besides the fact that early on it was said obese people could die if they contracted Covid….. gabe & garrison have a mother that could have a terrible outcome if she became ill. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Sasha888 said:

Truely almost died on your watch, asshole.

You have NO room to talk about anyone causing a death in the family.

Christine returned home after 1.5 days, took her to the doctor who diagnosed her with the flu. Then left her with Aspyn again. Then she also watched Truly for three more full days before Truly goes cross eyed. Christine is at fault too. Do you not check your daughters hydration status for three days?

Edited by Tuxcat
  • Love 3

Christine, I think it’s irresponsible to go out without precautions in public with little kids, unmasked and without socially distancing.   Christine thinks it’s just better to  risk death, than miss someone.  It’s bizarre, imo.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Ms.Lulu said:

Editing monkeys really didn't play.  Janelle said, "Yea, f@#k off" to Kody!

I just caught two seconds of this (it's about all I can tolerate), but it was worth it to hear Janelle say "Yea, f@#k off!" 'Bout time girly.

Looks like Kody is losing his planet of wives and will be left with hatchet-faced, lantern-jawed, won't age well, massive goiter Sobbin' Robyn. Karma's a bitch.

• LOL 10
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Tuxcat said:

Christine returned home after 1.5 days, took her to the doctor who diagnosed her with the flu. Then left her with Aspyn again. Then she also watched Truly for three more full days before Truly goes cross eyed. Christine is at fault too. Do you not check your daughters hydration status for three days?

I didn't say she had no fault. I was talking about Kody.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I think Christine and Janelle just don’t get it. Following precautions is the right thing, regardless if the ever see Kody again.  They aren’t being kind to their  kids by being lax.  

Agreed. The kids even said "we will socially distance if Christine does" so they could get together for Thanksgiving with Kody and family. It was Christine choosing not to implement the precautions to socially distance prior to gathering for the holiday. She chose not to and wanted to just go to Utah with no precautions in place. She didn't choose the kids over Kody. She chose to not exercise reasonable caution.

1 minute ago, Sasha888 said:

I didn't say she had no fault. I was talking about Kody.

Oh sorry. Yeah. They are both at fault.

• Useful 2