Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Live Chat Thead

Pallas
  • Start Topic

17 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

And honestly if they are, who cares? It isn't about them, the world of everyone else in the family doesn't revolve around them. They need a lesson in life. If Kodouchecanoe and Robyn want to make like it does, that's on them, not everyone else. How many people are in this family? The others don't live and breathe to see only Robyn's kids.

I mean it seems like a natural result if a big family, having to split up for some holidays or swap who gets which holidays together? 

• Love 19

Hi, all!  I watched this earlier on Discovery Plus but thought it would be fun to watch again with all of you.  COVID is going through my house, I'm sick so I'm confining to my bedroom and I'm BORED.

• Love 3

Boo hiss!  I was about to watch this but son is in town and just came into the room to watch football and have bonding time with his dad. We have got to replace our second tv and get a dvr again.  We are still unsettled and unpacking from our move. I already had to miss 90 Day Fiancé tonight and My 600 pound life on wed. I need to figure out how to stream them in the privacy of my bedroom

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Kbo said:

You can hear the pain in Gabe’s voice and Kody won’t even acknowledge it. Kody, you’re the one who’s f’ed up. Love Gabe calling out that Kody made no effort to call or stay in touch. I hate Kody with the heat of a thousand suns. 

Kody is all about Kody and Robyn, he doesn’t give a shit about his kids. It is all about his ego. I hope they don’t enter to polygamy…cut the cord.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 22
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Kody is all about Kody and Robyn, he doesn’t give a shit about his kids. It is all about his ego.

I sometimes wonder what exactly Robyn’s eyebrows do for him.  

• LOL 15
  • Love 3

I sense the boys are repeating what they’ve heard from their mothers.  If mom doesn’t want to follow covid precautions, then why would the sons? Based on Christine’s own words, she’s not compliant.  And Janelle isn’t either if she allows non family members into the their house.  

Staying alive is really important, if you want to preserve your family.  

• Love 5
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

So basically Kody is using this as an excuse to spend all his time with Robyn….well Kody no one knows what the nanny is doing either

Unless nanny and hubs are living in douch mansion.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

A lot of young people thought they were invisible when it came to covid.  And some have died.  

Christines’s cavalier attitude about covid is troubling and I don’t find it any better than Kody.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I sense the boys are repeating what they’ve heard from their mothers.  If mom doesn’t want to follow covid precautions, then why would the sons? Based on Christine’s own words, she’s not compliant.  And Janelle isn’t either if she allows non family members into the their house.  

Staying alive is really important, if you want to preserve your family.  

Christine was most definitely not following the rules.  Janelle is questionable…I’ve heard them both use some questionable Q/conspiracy language this season…but I give them grace because Kody is a moron.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

WOW, Kody says Janelle is the teflon queen.  And Kody says Janelle screwed him over the summer.

Gabe offering to get Janelle and Christine on Kody's team.

And Gabe saying mom made choices for me and Garrison.

This is heartbreaking.

• Love 8

Kody is a douche in so many ways, but right now it's for choosing his Covid fear over hugging his SON, who to me looked like he was begging for a hug.

F Kody and his "patriarchy." If there's going to be a patriarch, I vote for Gabe.

• Love 20