Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Live Chat Thead

Pallas
  • Start Topic

I was so hopeful that interviewing everyone separately was going to lead to some harder questions and people being held accountable.  But so far that's just not the case.

30 minutes in and all we have learned is Kody is still angry. 

• Love 17

"They can go whenever they want!" Well, thank you, Master! I get the feeling Kody is redirecting his rage to Robyn now that he doesn't have Christine to kick around anymore. Meri is frequently gone, and Janelle spends alot of time at Maddie's. Robyn's got no where to go, and he has got to be enraged at Christine's defection 

Edited by Julyolo
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6

The only plural family that seemed to be somewhat functional was Kermit and Co from seeking sister wife

1 minute ago, Starlight22 said:

I don’t like to make personal remarks about any of them as far as looks go, but Robyn just appears like this lifestyle/fambly or whatever it is has really taken it’s toll on her. She just looks stressed and worn. 

She looks like she aged 20 years in 3 or 4

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

"Abandon, please--she was leaving my ass."  Finally, Kody admits it.  I believe this is the first time anyone in the family has admitted Meri was leaving for another man and monogamy.  

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Love 23
4 minutes ago, mytmo said:

So COVID! COVID! COVID! is the blame

This family has been fractured since Robyn joined them and they moved to the rentals in LV. The only thing holding the first three together was their children, but with most of the children grown and gone or going soon there really isn’t much reason to stay. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, Julyolo said:

I think Christine is the first woman that ever truly dumped his insecure ass. Loving this!

And I think it grinds his gears more than if any of the others had done it because he has fully admitted that he was barely interested in Christine when they first met. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 12

Oh, noes.  Not the damn cat fish again.  This sorta reminds me of kody complaining about Christine talking  to the others about leaving but instead of talking to Christine about it he just let it fester. 

• Love 7

Curious if Meri knew prior to marrying Kody that there was going to be other wives or was it decided after they were married?  The way she mistreated Janelle when she became wife #2

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

I hate to admit it, but Kody is right.  In all fairness, Meri thought she had found a rich, good-looking man and was going to leave.  

Yes, and she lacks the courage to tell him it was because there was nothing between them anymore in part because of Robyn. I remember in an earlier episode she mentioned a woman having more than one husband and he nearly stroked out then.  I wish I could type better on this phone. 

• Love 13
1 minute ago, mytmo said:

Curious if Meri knew prior to marrying Kody that there was going to be other wives or was it decided after they were married?  The way she mistreated Janelle when she became wife #2

I wonder if it was mentioned but she never believed it would happen she was only 19 and in love and believed she would always be enough.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, mytmo said:

I think she resented Janelle  because Janelle was her former  SIL. Meri’s mother was apparently really the reason that Meri’s parents started to be polygamous. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

I swear there are 4 minutes of the show and then 6 minutes of commercials. The only thing that has been made clear is that Kody has clearly left 3 of the wives but thinks he can get away with blaming the wives for his rotten disgusting behavior. When the interviewer said to Kody that he had emotionally abandoned the 3 wives he blew up and said to her take that back. 

She struck a nerve because it is the truth

• Love 23

Still love...What does the nanny do?

This idea that they weren't trusted is key.  

Love the host saying to Robyn, "You were around Kody the whole time, why didn't you get them the rules?"

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Love 13

I love how Kody refused to share the rules because he didn't think that Janelle and Christine wouldn't follow them. That's some grown-up communication right there.

Gabe and Garrison are so much better off without Douchebag Dad.

Edited by Elizzikra
  • Love 20