Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Live Chat Thead

Pallas
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, Kbo said:

Christine totally contradicts herself about the basement wife concept. First she says she’s seen it in lots of polygamous families, then says she didn’t know what it was. Pick a story, Christine.

I think perhaps she's saying she's seen it in action, but didn't know the name of it until more recently.

• Useful 6
  • Love 10

Sounds like Kody says Robyn replaced Christine as the 'easy' one that accepted his rules and put him first.

This was exactly what Christine was afraid of when Robyn joined the family.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11

Gawd that hairstyle of Robyn's! The 50's called, and you can give it back. She looks and dresses like one of the old secretaries from Mad Men.

Edited by Julyolo
Clarification
  • LOL 12
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

If Ariella doesn’t know her siblings’ names, that’s Robyn’s failure for not teaching her.

Pretty much implies there aren’t any photos of the entire family in Robyn’s house. Based  on Kodys’s one big family statement, you’d think there would be one. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Useful 2
  • Love 16
2 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

Gawd that hairstyle of Robyn's! The 50's  called and you can give it back.

Robyn must the trying for the Little Lulu or Margaret from Dennis the Menace Look. Both were popular in the 50's.

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
Just now, Kbo said:

Why should the kids need Robyn as a mediator to talk to their dad?  That’s so weird. 

I think it is because she is keeping him a prisoner of love.  No one else sees him and Kody is only on love with Robyn.

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

“Janelle and I don’t partner really well.  We are good friends. Janelle wouldn’t tell you we were in that place either if she was being honest.” So, Janelle is saying they are in a good place, romance wise. While Kody is saying that they are not. Someone is lying.

I honestly think Kody was saying they are only friends, and no longer romantically involved.  And Janelle is quick to agree and say that this type of relationship "is fine" with her.  She doesn't want a deeper relationship with him.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 12

I wish they all would stop using the term “unsafe.”   If the person hasn’t threatened you or taken a swing at you, stop whining about not feeling safe….it gives out a certain vibe that you shouldn’t misrepresent.  

• Love 15

Do you think when Robyn goes home and watches her performance with Kody that she will think that she managed to snow us until believing that she is the victim, especially without any tears?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, Kbo said:

Christine totally contradicts herself about the basement wife concept. First she says she’s seen it in lots of polygamous families, then says she didn’t know what it was. Pick a story, Christine. 

I think she didn't recognize it when she was in it, but does looking back.  It is easier to see things from the outside than inside.

• Love 20
5 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

I find it interesting that Robyn blames the other four for the problems in their marriage, when she was the catalyst...

She and Kody seem to have the exact same problems with those "other women". Bless their hearts, and pray Robyn and Kody get a clue.

Edited by Julyolo
Clarification
  • Love 15