Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Live Chat Thead

Pallas
  • Start Topic

Here is your thread to discuss in "real time" each episode of the new season of Sister Wives that begins on Sunday, November 21, 2021. It will unlock before the episode begins and be locked between episodes. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, jacksgirl said:

I want to see the inside of Janelle's house.

Speaking of...last season, his rule was to not go in her house, but then he'd kiss her before he left....so much for his social distancing rules!

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

I don’t believe Robyn. Maybe, it’s because she’s been such a liar.   Why doesn’t she really want to return to Utah?  Maybe she just doesn’t want to move….idk.  Just say it. Why all the BS?   

I'm all mixed up time line wise, but I think 2 of her kids are in college at NAU in Flag.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, jacksgirl said:

So Robyn is reasonable and Janelle and Christine are princesses? Buddy,  You haven't been gentle or kind with Christine ever.

He’s always treated Christine as if she were a buffoon, which she isn’t.  I think she’s always loved him completely and maybe the most honestly.  

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, jacksgirl said:

I'm all mixed up time line wise, but I think 2 of her kids are in college at NAU in Flag.

Well, why not just say, my kids are in college here?  I’ll consider moving after their junior year or after they graduate.  That sounds reasonable, but her sob story is sketchy, imo.  

• Love 5

These goofballs always think they’re soooo special and that other people are fascinated by their stupid lifestyle…. I loved it when the surveyor said “none of my business, yawn” 😂

Edited by Joan of Argh
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10
Just now, Joan of Argh said:

What’s up with these idiots?

”validating” “ taking temperatures”  wtf… always talking in freaking riddles and trying to sound so intellectual 🙄

Yeah….along the lines of moving forward, clearing the air, …..all those TLC buzz words.  

Like Janelle is really going to maintain a green house…..lol. 🙄

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

He sounds pissed that any wife has the nerve to think she should have any say at all.

Also...um, didn't he and Meri argue over and over for 2 years about which lot she might get? And the the property hadn't even been divided into lots yet????

• Love 10

Just finished watching, and seems like the only thing these people are good at is making each other miserable.  They’re all in the bad place torturing each other (if you watched The Good Place you’ll understand that reference).  

They all need to part ways, because no amount of faux therapy is going to make this work. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Also, if want more trees, you can plant them. And if you don’t want them, you can cut then down.  

That makes too much sense.  This is the Browns we are talking about.  

• LOL 7

Good God, this is the most tedious shit I have ever watched.  I have spent what feels like a decade listening to this bunch of simpletons harangue about properties, ponds, and wet bars.  It took me 20 goddamn years to buy a house against considerable odds and I promise you that less conversation and hand-wringing went into the final stages of the purchase.  As much as I absolutely loathe Kody, he needs to just put his foot down as the so-called “leader” of this “family” (according to their religious beliefs), make a decision, and let the chips fall where they may.  None of these people are happy.  Not Kody, the “wives,” or the poor children.  Every one of those kids are going to sprout wings when they turn 18 and fly far, far away from this clusterfuck.  And I hope they do. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 20