Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Live Chat Thead

Pallas
  • Start Topic

So Robyns lot is 4 acres, the farthest away, it has trees and cleared area and she will have Janelles “greenhouses” 😂 as a buffer

Janelle can barely plant a few raised beds with veggies that always look overgrown with weeds but now she needs greenhouses!?!?!!

Edited by Joan of Argh
  • LOL 12
  • Love 6

No lot is 4 acres. They didn't buy 12 acres. I believe that the lots Kody assigned to Janelle and Robyn totalled 4 acres. The remaining 2 acres were the pond lot, Christine's and Meri's. Anyway they won't build, and they likely wouldn't get permission to subdivide the 2 acres into  3 lots.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

So Robyns lot is 4 acres, the farthest away, it has trees and cleared area and she will have Janelles “greenhouses” 😂 as a buffer

Janelle can barely plant a few raised beds with veggies that always look overgrown with weeds but now she needs greenhouses!?!?!!

If she claims greenhouses as a business, will she get a tax credit for 2-3 years when no profit is shown?

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Teafortwo said:

No lot is 4 acres. They didn't buy 12 acres. I believe that the lots Kody assigned to Janelle and Robyn totalled 4 acres. The remaining 2 acres were the pond lot, Christine's and Meri's. Anyway they won't build, and they likely wouldn't get permission to subdivide the 2 acres into  3 lots.

Are you sure?

all the articles I read said 12 acres and at the time on the show the realtor said a 5 acre lot plus three 2.5 acre lots…. Did that change?…. With this group I’m never sure.

Edited by Joan of Argh
Clarity
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

This is the first year "Live" has worked for me since it usually was run on Eastern time and shut down before the show even aired in the west (MT & PT).

So Kootie only comes over to use Janelle's boys' weights?

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 5

I don’t think that Janelle’s family was following covid protocol if they were hanging with people outside their household unmasked? (This was before vaccines.) Following CDC guidelines wasn’t going overboard. Kody may be crazy, but the guidelines weren’t his invention.   

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

My god, Mery is just pathetic.

"Kody wants to talk to meeeeeee!!!!" 🤮

Hey what's this over here in this dumpster? Oh it's Meri's dignity...

Edited by Sasha888
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5

Didn't realize there was a live chat, and I am about snarked out after the 90DF one.   Is Meri trying to say she doesn't want to move to St George Utah?  She evidently spends plenty of time in Utah at the BnB or maybe she doesn't anymore.  So she doesn't want to move back because she is already there.  

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Robyn’s bulging neck looks worse than it did last season.  

I can see both distinct lobes now, spreading the width of her neck.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

When do we think this was filmed, August 2021?  I haven’t hear a peep about vaccination.

I thought that because Janelle said school was starting early for gave.  I wish TLC would put a date up so we could tell.  I think last week they mentioned Christmas, and I thought they were talking about this coming Christmas and then I realized they meant 2020.   It is giving me whiplash to figure out the time frame plus we saw COVID stuff last season.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

I fill like Janelle’s household is the Wild West.  Gabe seems like he’d go to a COVID party just to prove Kody wrong.  I am shocked that Kody actually asked his doctor and wants to follow protocols, the one exception being Ysabel.  Be safe, but you go to be there for your child.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Robyn wanting everyone to respect Kody's wishes is a laugh.  We all know those are her wishes.  

Kody in his own driveway asking Robyn, unmasked & less than 6' apart - to camera: "I'm over at Robyn's getting some tools" ... to Sobbyn: "Did you get my text about the cookout?"  You ain't fooling us, buster!

If Ysabel's doctor was a plumbing supplies salesman, what kind of "doctor" was Kootie consulting?

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10

The show just had to open SHOWING Grody lifting weights to classical music. I barked laughter. New exchange between Janelle and BigDaddy then cut to rerun clips. 

Dear TLC,

Please do better!

Sincerely,

Bored in the Ozarks.

• Love 10

Why didn’t  the adults go online and read the covid precautions on the CDC website and discuss it with their doctor?  They didn’t have to rely on Kody’s info. Just get the facts and adhere.  Putting your head in the sand regarding covid can result in death.  The cavalier attitude of the boys and Christine is disturbing,    

• Love 4

Look at that poor girls spine!  I can’t believe this surgery wasn’t done sooner.  It was Cody’s attitude toward Ysabel’s surgery at the end of last season that really made me hate him more than ever.  I was in line with most people on Twitter too and Cody didn’t tweet for months because of all the heat he was getting on there.  The only reason this show is even worth watching is to see Christine move on.

• Love 12

At the cookout Kootie was unmasked and walked around between families <6' from one then <6' from another and another and another.  2' from Gabe, then hugging Areolablablabla.  He doesn't understand germ theory.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 2
  • Love 9