Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Live Chat Thead

Pallas
  • Start Topic

It's hard to watch and remember that this was only four months into the pandemic - before vaccines. Before the holiday December/January surge. For adults it was easier. For college kids - very challenging. For little kids? Most families I know podded together. The real problem is that this family has adults, college kids and little kids.  I seem to recall we had testing by summer. They should have just all agreed to test, quarantine, test, gather.

That being said, Kody could go with Ysabel if she wanted. Robyn would be fine for six weeks. 

• Love 9
42 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

Robyn fake crying and having Covid rules.  Does Kodouche not understand that him going from house to house IS spreading germs?   Ugh. 

Even at the cookout Kootie was 2' from Gabe, 2' from Meri, 3-4' from Christine & her kids, then cuddling Areolabella in front of everyone even though he pretends he doesn't live only with Robyn.

• Love 12
4 hours ago, For Cereals said:

I fill like Janelle’s household is the Wild West.  Gabe seems like he’d go to a COVID party just to prove Kody wrong.  I am shocked that Kody actually asked his doctor and wants to follow protocols, the one exception being Ysabel.  Be safe, but you go to be there for your child.

He wouldn’t have had to go for the whole six weeks he described; he could have quarantined for a couple of weeks beforehand and at least gone for the surgery itself. The various wives should have been able to spare him for a couple of weeks. Criminy. 

• Love 11

Why do they think that this lot assignment is final?  There are only 4 deeded lots, and they have their names on different ones as legal owners.  Also, they've reassigned and reconfigured these lots (on paper only) 1000 times already.

Also, Kody could sell the plague pond lot, even before the wives start to ditch him, if he were truly the only legal title-holder to it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Robyn's daughters over-emote and act the most excited about Mykelti's pregnancy announcement.  And, Robyn can't even feign emotion as she says, "I'm so excited."  

You beat me to it!! Robyn has never liked the 3 OG's kids. Never.

• Love 12

Christine would have us believe that she was just as excited for Maddie as she is for her own daughter. Only, I don't believe her.  I wonder if she still feels that way after hearing Janelle say there is nothing for her in Utah, which is where most of her children are based.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Adeejay said:

Seems to me that Audrey and Mariah should have been married by now.  I wonder what happened.  

Thinking the same thing as I watched...unless they managed to stay completely silent on social media, did not give the story to People mag, and avoided ALL the tabloids, they did not get married on their originally chosen date.

Could be something as simple as they decided to wait due to Covid, though.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, meligator said:

Wow, I wanted to bring up the past but didn't want to bring up me - just you. hahaha

Yeah, it was cool when Meri was going to bring up "I heard you've been talking behind my back, Janelle" but now it's going in a way Meri doesn't like anymore. DEPLOY THE WALLS!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Kody rejected Christine's former intro, "I wanted the family, not just the man."  After decades of his trying to make them a family.

Janelle and Christine seemed to have functioned with each other as sister wives - just not with Meri.  But, Kody groups them all together, non-discriminatorily.  Robyn probably led him to his new, profound insight.  

• Love 3

Gotta say I also would not particularly care for other people traipsing through my house. Fortunately I avoided this ever being an issue for me by not marrying a polygamist. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• LOL 7
  • Love 12