Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Live Chat Thead

Pallas
  • Start Topic

On 11/29/2021 at 8:46 AM, WhatAmIWatching said:

I imagine that once testing became available, TLC tested the heck out of everyone, as other reality shows did.

I have a friend that is a TV producer (used to be exec producer for Housewives series), and once they were able to start filming again, so many safety protocols were in place.  Lots of distancing, masks a must, testing, and vaccines.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

I can't believe I am saying this, but I am on Meri's side.  I wouldn't want people walking through my home; especially when I wasn't there.  What they should have done was put a cover over the stairs.   

• Love 16

Meri wants to call it a "wall", but it's actually emotional manipulation. She wants to cry and get defensive whenever anything is said that she doesn't like. Calling it a "wall" makes it sound a lot more innocent than it actually is.

She manipulates Janelle and everyone else into stopping whatever they are saying.

• Love 10
On 12/5/2021 at 7:50 PM, Adeejay said:

I can't believe Kody accused Christine of wanting a vacation for taking their daughter to New York/New Jersey for surgery.  What a jerk! 

Years ago I went for 5 weeks to be with my dad who was dying.  When I came home, my husband & inlaws met me at the airport.  At lunch my inlaws asked me how was your vacation!   Seriously I've never been so disappointed and sad at people.

I wish Janelle and Meri would just tell it like it is instead of beating around the bush. Janelle was married to Meri’s brother.  She divorced him to marry Meri's handsome husband.  Why would things be weird between them?!

• LOL 6
  • Love 10
10 minutes ago, TeeMo said:

Gotta say I also would not particularly care for other people traipsing through my house. Fortunately I avoided this ever being an issue for me by not marrying a polygamist. 🤷🏻‍♀️

4 minutes ago, DanaMB said:

God, this is boring. 

I think that I watch this show just to be grateful that I am not a fundamentalist polygamist.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

Team Meri on this one. I would never want people walking though my personal space when I wasn’t there. I can’t BELIEVE how close Janelle and Christine’s doors actually were. It was probably faster to go through the outside!

What the f*ck is Janelle’s major malfunction with the not a pond??

Does she really think it’s a waterfront property?

• LOL 4
  • Love 10

Watching Kody's dysfunctional brain is boring to me.

How many uses does he have for his fictional house? It's his house, it's a guest house for visiting adult children, it's a rental that will generate income...

It can't be all those things, Kody.

His use for his "fifth house" changes depending on which wife he's justifying his nonsense to.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

It’s not a pond. It’s run off retainment.  The water is not clean enough to swim in. It dries up in the summer. I fail to understand her fixation on everybody having access to it. Like she’ll be doing her morning yoga on the edge of that mud hole at 5 am. sigh.

• LOL 7
  • Love 14
3 minutes ago, Sasha888 said:

You waited until she said she was in pain to apply for insurance? Wow. That was not a good look for you, Christine.

She has said that before, too.

Also, Kody's complaining that 3 wives are traveling everywhere, all the time, but then we see that none of them even considered traveling to NJ to support Christine.  They didn't cite COVID restrictions as their reason; they just didn't care.

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, Sasha888 said:

You waited until she said she was in pain to apply for insurance? Wow. That was not a good look for you, Christine.

She was in pain at least 5 years ago, probably longer. She got killer headaches in early LV seasons. 

• Love 9

"The place I'm staying most of the time is Robyn's house."

Kody says this right after he says that he must stay away from Christine and Janelle.  

Is he implying that he actually spends a night at Meri's?  And, does he expect us to believe it?

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Sasha888 said:

This is so hard to watch. I hate Kody so hard right now.

Christine is equally as difficult to bear.  She actually filmed her semi-conscious daughter asking for her absentee father, whom Christine already declared meaningless.  

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

A week or two ago, Janelle asked Gabe to move into the guest house, because he was spending time with his girlfriend.  If Gabe is there, and if Garrison moves in, too, their problem is already solved.  

Yeah, he just wants to flex his muscles and make demands of Janelle because he's a controlling ass.

• Love 8

I’ve got a cousin who had scoliosis surgery in NYC years ago as a young teen.(ysabel having updated type surgery).   K is an adult now ( early 30’s) and suffers from back pain , there’s no guarantees you’ll have a lifetime pain free after surgery ( K scar is down her whole spine) 

wow just when i think Kodouche can’t get any douchier, he out-douches himself 

Edited by DNR
Words
  • Love 7