Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Live Chat Thead

Pallas
  • Start Topic

Kody: To be honest there'll be relief from other members of the family.

Robyn:  I'm frustrated and angry by Christine's choice. She is part of my big picture

Clearly, Robyn, you and Kody are not part of Christine's big picture,

I am glad that Janelle is actively trying not to take sides.  Robyn should take the note on this and do the same.

• Love 11

Really Kodouche?  You really don't want to be in a plural marriage anymore?? Welp,.  TIME TO GET YOUR SUCKY ASS OFF MY TEEVEE!!!

Shut the fuck up, Meri.  You too Janelle.  Kick his ass to the curb.  He's just gonna have to go to regular heaven instead of his own planet.  Ass.

• LOL 1
  • Love 15

So Kody is blaming Christine for his no longer believing in plural marriage.

And worse, plural marriage is an obstacle to his goals.

I believe that Christine and plural marriage probably brought in $2 million dollars into the family coffers.  

• Love 16
Just now, Adeejay said:

"The struggle of plural marriage is such a waste of time; it makes me not want to do it anymore."  Seems to me he is saying he wants out.  

He's wanted out since he met Robyn, IMO.

• Useful 3
  • Love 19
4 minutes ago, Ms.Lulu said:

So Kody is blaming Christine for his no longer believing in plural marriage.

And worse, plural marriage is an obstacle to his goals.

I believe that Christine and plural marriage probably brought in $2 million dollars into the family coffers.  

Hope they saved some of that $$$.  The joke's on us.  He's with YOU Sobbyn.  You win.

WAAAA....  What a dumbass.  Did I mention: KODY BROWN IS AN ASS.

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

When exactly have you been treated badly, Kody?  These women have spent way too many years kissing your ass trying to curry favor but you’re the victim?  Puh-lease

• LOL 2
  • Love 18
Just now, Ms.Lulu said:

Meri: Anyone can do what they want to do.

This doesn't align with Kody's week one rant where he says the wives can walk away by he can't.

Kody sees himself as a victim.  

Add to that Robyn’s comment that she has seen other men walk away from alll their wives or all their wives except  one 

• Love 12
Just now, mythoughtis said:

Add to that Robyn’s comment that she has seen other men walk away from alll their wives or all their wives except  one 

In other words, her end game

• Useful 2
  • Love 22

Old Sobbyn's worried that the show is going away and the grande hacienda is going on the block! 

Think they'll do a spin-off of Robbyn fake crying and Kodouche whining about their crappy life as a mono couple??

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

I don't believe that Christine has threatened to leave.  I think she considered leaving.

Petulance is Kody's word.  That suggests she is considered a child or childlike.

I don't believe that Kody wasn't complaining to Robyn every day.

• Love 15
3 minutes ago, Ms.Lulu said:

Petulance is Kody's word.  That suggests she is considered a child or childlike.

Gaslighting 101 implying Christine was just having a  tantrum and making her look overly emotional and childish.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Love 12

Christine: There is no hope in a future like that.

That is the moment that Christine freed herself.  When cast aside Meri told her to look at the mountain and be grateful for scraps.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Love 20

Stop it Meri.  You sure didn't give Christine a great example of what a marriage with Kodouche was going to look like once he decided he wasn't going to give her the D anymore.

And now we have to see the whole dumb situation replayed.  I think Kodouche is just as much of an ass THEN as he is NOW.

Christine just got TIRED.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 11
7 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Stop it Meri.  You sure didn't give Christine a great example of what a marriage with Kodouche was going to look like once he decided he wasn't going to give her the D anymore.

Nobody wants that “D” anyway.  Christine got the better D . . . image.jpeg.788032e4b73b59342e5dd2e78bf4fb01.jpeg

She got the Divorce and it was better than a haircut, facial and mommy make over, all rolled into one! 🤣🎉🥳

Edited by HighlandWarriorGrl
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6

If you don't believe anything your partner says, it seems like there is no way to course correct. That is especially true when there is no intimacy and he is in love with another woman.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Love 14

I assume Janelle is okay with no sex so that is why she is willing to stick around. As much as Meri has got on my nerves she has the best personality in that she is very social that she could make it "in the real world" so she is a fool to stick around. Kody has made it so clear he only wants Robyn. Have some pride women!

• Love 9