Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Live Chat Thead

Pallas
  • Start Topic

Just now, mjt626 said:

The thing about all of this, is that Kody’s involvement with his children depends on how he feels about their mothers at the moment.

Spot on. I haven’t watched this show much but you nailed it.

• Love 15
7 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

A lot of young people thought they were invisible when it came to covid.  And some have died.  

Christines’s cavalier attitude about covid is troubling and I don’t find it any better than Kody.  

I've been surprised and disappointed at Christine's attitude, because I usually really like her. Going to a masseuse the first year of Covid? No, girl. 

• Love 12
13 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Gabriel has already said that he will not stop seeing his girlfriend. And she is not part of his household.  So how does that work?  I hope he and Kody can reestablish their relationship.  

At this point people were creating bubbles.  The way to do it is to agree on rules and let the girlfriend Peyton into the bubble.

But there is not a Brown bubble--just households.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Love 13

I’d be really curious to know what Logan? (oldest son who is never on the show anymore) thinks of all this.  He was very thoughtful and sensible when he was shown and also because he had to be dad a lot to his siblings.

• Love 17
20 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Going to get massages and traveling to other states visiting people who are not in your own household is NOT following CDC guidelines.  Janelle is not being forthright.  

I think she follows the CDC guidelines like she diets. She can follow the diet/quarantine up to a special occasion, then binges/travels, then gets back on track for the next special occasion.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

I'm surprise there are any of the wives left there. They should all leave. He's a bully and forgot the family and is making it all about him at his point. It's so obvious he prefers Robyn - even the kids see it.  It doesn't matter what the other wives do, they're wrong. He's an ass!

• Love 1

Sorry to hear about Janelle's mom.  As many of you know, losing a parent is one of life's most painful experiences.  My Dad has been gone for seven years and I still miss him.  Especially on special occasions.  

• Love 3

Kody saying he doesn’t know if he’d ever be forgiven if he tested positive for COVID tells you what he cares about 😡. And what Robyn cares about, for that manner. Janelle’s mom died, but all she cares about is her kids seeing Kody for Xmas?

Kody gives the not-Robyn’s a peck on the cheek when he greets them, but Robyn gets the big hug and kiss. But he doesn’t play favorites 😡

• Love 19
2 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Losing your mother right before Christmas…..man….heartbreaking. My mom lost her dad 2 days before Thanksgiving:(

I lost my mom on Christmas eve 1988. I tried to give her gifts to volunteer organizations but they were done with their gift giving. So I took them to a local thrift store.

Christine may have gone for a massage, but Kootie has also gone to have his curls trimmed and dyed blonde again.  Presumably both were subject to masking & sanitizing rules at the risk of their businesses being shut down.

• Useful 3
  • Love 21
3 minutes ago, Chris Knight said:

After the funeral, why does Asshole have to hurry back to Robyn ?

and does he quarantine for 14 days before being in the same room with Robyn & kids?  I doubt it.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11

“I made a promise to Robyn.”

Umm you’ve made promises to like 20 other people, Noodle Head.

Of course Robyn doesn’t have one scrap of self-awareness when talking about how much one of her kids misses Noodle when he’s gone for 2 days. (I thought she said 2, maybe it was 10, whatevs)

Edited by mjt626
  • Love 22
1 minute ago, Ms.Lulu said:

I will say that Robyn should be working with her children so that they don't get upset when they don't see Kody for two days.  

I mean, they claim to live polygamy.  Wouldn't that be part of being a good mother and sister wife?  If you don't, you are signaling to the kids that it is okay to monopolize the father.

My understanding of plural marriage is that they are taught to endure. It’s for the afterlife that you get rewarded, so happiness on earth is optional.  I’m no expert, though.  

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

What does Meri do in that big house by herself?

She spends half her days scouring the Internet for "strong woman" memes.  And there are always bananas.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 16
  • Love 1
Just now, Kbo said:

After seeing the previews, I can’t wait for next week. Kody seeing his stuff in the garage makes me evil cat GIF

IKR? I was  busting to come over here and spill after seeing it on D+🤣

• LOL 2
  • Love 8