Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E02: Julian's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Dear god he is huge. 

He gets around really well for all of his girth.  I gotta give it to him.  I would be bedridden with ulcers so bad that I stick to the mattress...which of course would be the only reason that makes me look huge.

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
Just now, umgoblue said:

He gets around really well for all of his girth.  I gotta give it to him.  I would be bedridden with ulcers so bad that I stick to the mattress...which of course would be the only reason that makes me look huge.

Lollll “ the mattress makes me look fat”

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Oh! It's 'Animal' from the Muppets. I kept waiting for it to turn into a teenager or a squirrel.

But now I'm confused - how did Animal get in their attic? Why is he there? Why is he playing drums? Doesn't he have a home?

• LOL 7
Just now, aliya said:

Oh! It's 'Animal' from the Muppets. I kept waiting for it to turn into a teenager or a squirrel.

But now I'm confused - how did Animal get in their attic? Why is he there? Why is he playing drums? Doesn't he have a home?

He plays drums in the Muppet band.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

I'm HOPING that, since he likes to cook, he'll find some inspiration. 

I think the problem is both taste and portion size. If he has been stuffing himself for years, a low carb low fat diet is gonna taste bland. And a normal portion is gonna look miniscule to him. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

I wonder if Norma likes that because he is that because he makes her feel so tiny in comparison?

Lotsa issues.

Her thinking he's going to leave if he loses weight makes me wonder if she'll unconsciously will try to sabotage his efforts.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, aliya said:

You're expecting logic from a Geico commercial?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

I think the problem is both taste and portion size. If he has been stuffing himself for years, a low carb low fat diet is gonna taste bland. And a normal portion is gonna look miniscule to him. 

Plus his stomach must be enormous. 1200 calories is not going to fill it up.

• Love 2
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

We cooked dinner for friends who said we under salted our food. They poured tons of salt on their dinner. It was nuts but all they eat is processed food so their palates are dulled by all the salt

• Love 3

It would be helpful if he stopped inhaling his food and actually chew.  I like that he didn't interpret the diet to include ice cream, as long as he remained under 1200cals.  From what they have showed so far, I am hopeful that he will be successful, but I have been fooled before.

• Love 5