Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E02: Julian's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, String Theory said:

Hmm a"pallet" in the back that sounds comfortable-not!

My closed captioning said he was making a “palace” in the back.

hey, they’ve jazzed up the soundtrack this year and added fiddles to the piano arpeggio traveling music 

they’re trying to guess his weight just like we do. Who’s closest without going over? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

I'm sensing a pattern this year.  "Food makes me happy!  Food is the only thing that gets me through the tough times!"  In both episodes the Poundticipents said something of the sort.

The foodgasm seems like a standard part of the show, along with the showering and commercial break before first weigh-in. 

7 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Wife is big a little bit

90df viewer in the house. (Statement is more than 55% true.)

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
Just now, ams1001 said:

I love the "there's an animal in the attic" commercial.

I do too! I love seeing his little feet fly up in the air. As a kid, it used to kill me that I never got to see the muppets feet unless Kermit was suffering some type of trauma.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
Just now, DropTheSoap said:

The foodgasm seems like a standard part of the show, along with the showering and commercial break before first weigh-in. 

90df viewer in the house. (Statement is more than 55% true.)

I need to try to get into 90DF . I gave up on it cuz it got super fake. Is it better now?

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Where do they live?

Tucson. 

First weight 830.  Dr. Now tells him not to come back until he hits Dr. Now's goal, 100 lbs. in 2 months.   He will be monitored by a clinic in Tucson.  Dr. Now says he can lose 600 lbs in 18 months.   His BMI is 112, over 5 times what is desired.  

He needs to lose weight quickly, he's mobile now, but that's not going to last.  

I love the Ikea Buff Teddy bears, especially when the little girl is arm wrestling one, and he loses to her.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

I need to try to get into 90DF . I gave up on it cuz it got super fake. Is it better now?

No. 

I mostly listen to a podcast mocking the show instead of watching the show. 

Hey! I was only off by 104 lbs. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

I do too! I love seeing his little feet fly up in the air. As a kid, it used to kill me that I never got to see the muppets feet unless Kermit was suffering some type of trauma.

I haven't seen the feet. Will have to watch closer next time. I'm sure it'll be in the next 15 minutes or so.

• LOL 1
3 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

The foodgasm and shower scene each have a bingo square.

2 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Oh, no, its fake as fuck, but we all turn up to live chat it anyway. Join us!

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

If anything it’s worse, but we got the idea of Live Chatting from this forum and it’s epic! 

• Love 5