Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E02: Julian's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

For Julian and his wife, Irma, it was love at first sight. But in order to grow old together, Julian will have to overcome the food addiction that made him more than 800 pounds, and Irma will have to hold on no matter how difficult the journey may become.

This is the live chat thread.  It will be open during the first US East Coast showing. 

Original air date 2021.11.10

• Love 2

Hi ya Pounders!

Just finishing Pauline, the Queen of Denial. There really were a lot of unlikable characters in that season. 

Eating habit tonight was yogurt with blueberries and granola. Debating on an after dinner cocktail. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Howdy! Just catching the end of Pauline's first episode. That was a fun roll down memory lane (it's only five days after surgery, I can't possibly be expected to try to get out of bed yet).

Tonight's eating habit was mashed potatoes and creamed corn with lots of butter. I'm sure Dr. Now would have something to say about that. That's after I worked (from home) late because I had a doctor's appointment so I had to take a long lunch.

Now I am settled in with a milkshake...vanilla ice cream and homemade dark chocolate syrup (made with Hershey's Special Dark cocoa). I have a slight sore throat so it's medicinal. Yeah, we'll go with that.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

WE'RE BACK! Yay, such a palate cleanser...ish from Real Housewitches.

I had cereal and yogurt and blueberries for dinner because I am flat out tired and very lazy after my 5 mile run. Uhm mostly walk but hey.

• Love 4

image.png.a869a24d73ca2c8df647d44f11ca4d87.png

This is me coming out of the wilderness where all y’all have been partying for a week!!  Why do I never know when the season starts…and why don't y’all come and get me?!?!

It’s great to be back.  I have missed you!

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

Is your friend watching with us?

No, she just came over because I made some soup and bread for her and her husband (who's getting cancer treatment) to give her a break from cooking all the time. 

Julian the chef. Where do they live? In a storage unit?

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Hello my people!  I missed you guys so much!

The grand baby will be 1 in a couple of days and just started walking. Life is good.

I just finished homemade Thai curry beef tips w/onions & peppers over cauliflower rice. 

• Love 10

Another family with no kitchen table.

2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Hello! Today's my birthday and I'm happy to be spending it with my peeps!

Happy birthday!!!  

This guy is starting out really honest and doesn't have that "dead inside" cadence to his voice.  I have high hopes for him.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Happy Birthday GIF by Friends

(They had Friends on in the waiting room at the doc's office today.)

Edited by ams1001
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I'm Back!!! I didn't even realize a new season started. So much has happened since last season. I retired, we sold our house and moved last week. Just getting settled in and I need my 600 pound life!

Glad to see you! Lots of changes! I also retired this summer, I love it!

3 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Happy birthday, dear @mmecorday!

• Love 2

Julian, 33 years old, Tucson, AZ.    Wife Irma.  They live with his mom, Royletta, and grandmother.   I love the matching high pony tails/buns on Julian and Irma. 

He looks tall, so I bet he's close to 800 lbs.  

I want pancakes now, and I mean right now.   He seems very noble for someone on this show.   I guess it's his age?   

Mean stepdad. But mother making excuses for the stepdad infuriates me.   170 by age 10.   540 by the end of high school.    So, Mom chose abusive stepdad, over her own son.   So he's an electrician, if he can get down in weight, he'll do very well. 

580 by 23.   790 by the time he married Irma.

I'm really hoping this will be a success story. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4

She feared for his safety from her husband so she kicked him out instead of the husband? Did I hear that right? Way to go, mom.

2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

In her scooter! 

Yeah, I originally wrote "stroll" but then I remembered there was no strolling in that episode.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3