Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E02: Julian's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I have a tiny hernia from a laparoscopic appendectomy in 2017. In 2018, I got my navel pierced. When I went to get the hernia repaired, I was told that I'd have to take out the jewelry and may lose the piercing during the healing. 

I thanked the surgeon, got dressed and kept the hernia and my piercing.  Priorities.

• LOL 8

Guys, thank you all for making me laugh so much tonight! This has not been an easy week chez Corday. We had to have our Dottie kitty put to sleep on Monday. We loved her so much and her presence is definitely missed in our house. She used to spend the evenings in my room and I keep looking over at the back of the couch where she used to sleep while I snarked.

See you all next week!

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I feel like I hear more about people stress eating and gaining weight (though not 80 pounds in a month) than I do about people losing weight from stress but everyone is different. I eat when I'm stressed but completely lose my appetite when I'm depressed.

I went through a high-anxiety period in my 20s where I lost 15-20 pounds and mostly it was because I literally was afraid to swallow because I felt like I was gonna choke all the time. 

People would tell me how great I looked.

3 minutes ago, aliya said:

Good night, y'all. I haven't seen this new show with Dr Proctor, so I guess I'll see what it's about. Everybody have a good week. Wear your mask.

Well, since A Million Little Things isn't on tonight...

• Love 1