Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E09: High Infidelity

• Start Topic

Wendy fills in Eddie on the betrayal that took place in Williamsburg, and Eddie gives his side of the story. Gizelle and Robyn open up about their history with infidelity. Mia seeks answers from her estranged mom about why she ended up in foster care. Candiace preps for her music video shoot but learns that bringing business into her marriage may have been a catastrophic mistake.

Airdate: 09.05.2021

I felt bad for Mia when her mother, who kind of looked like she hates Mia, said she was pissed when she was called from work when Mia was burned.  I didn’t hear where the father was but geez, the little kid needed her mother.

Karen, you realize all vow renewals on these shows end in divorce, right?  Save your money.  You don’t need multiple dresses but you might need the money.

• Love 21
5 minutes ago, Axie said:

I felt bad for Mia when her mother, who kind of looked like she hates Mia, said she was pissed when she was called from work when Mia was burned.  I didn’t hear where the father was but geez, the little kid needed her mother.

Karen, you realize all vow renewals on these shows end in divorce, right?  Save your money.  You don’t need multiple dresses but you might need the money.

Her mother was angry because the father was in the basement having sex with another woman rather than taking care of Mia.

• Useful 7
  • Love 12
11 minutes ago, Ms.Lulu said:

Her mother was angry because the father was in the basement having sex with another woman rather than taking care of Mia.

Oh!  Thanks!  I completely missed that!  It makes more sense now.

• Love 3

It’s hard to rate how awful these women are, but if I had to, I’d put Karen at the bottom. The Grande Dame needs to let it go with Gizelle. Regardless of how many times, and how many ways, Karen claims that Gizelle wished Ray dead, it just didn’t happen. Also, those were some of the ugliest dresses I have ever seen. When Wendy and Mia think something is too much, you definitely have a problem.

• Love 19
1 hour ago, GussieK said:

Where is everyone?  Those are some ugly dresses Karen is trying on. 

How can they be dresses to part in? She can't move! (And the are atrocious)

26 minutes ago, Axie said:

Her dd was in the basement cheating on his wife.

Candice is a self centered piece of work.

• Love 5
26 minutes ago, rlc said:

When Wendy and Mia think something is too much, you definitely have a problem.

When did Mia and Wendy become buddy buddy?

I now wonder if the pockmarks on Mia's face are actually a result of the burns.

• Useful 8
  • Love 2

I like Candiace but her mouth…whew chile! She makes it hard to defend her when people say she deserves to be popped in the mouth. I am always here for dragging Ashley Darby, but going after her looks makes zero sense. The woman is beautiful. 

• Love 15

I see a lot of chatter on social media condemning Candiace for her remarks about Ashley's body.  While Candiace shouldn't have said those things, I wonder if the people saying "Lookit Candiace & her mouth, that's why she needs to be beaten again":

• cheered when Karen said Gizelle had stovepipe legs
  • got their life when Karen talked about Gizelle's flappy vagina and "hot box"
  • giggled when Karen said Robyn was a "hard 40"
  • looked the other way when Ashley said Candiace looked like a hamster (I think BRAVO producers put up a picture of a hamster after she said that)
  • looked the other way when Ashley spoke about Ray's dried up penis
  • shrugged when Former Cast Member said Charrisse looked like a walrus
  • laugh every time Candiace or Karen laugh at Gizelle's fashion sense
  • not to mention the many comments about Katie's wigs & general appearance from cast & viewers

I'm just wondering.  

• Love 16

I have some swampland in Florida to sell anyone who believes Gizelle's "alternative facts" on the podcast.  She was so worried about Wendy that she, in a room full of people and on national TV started talking about what Wendy was wearing?  Got three other people to gang up on Wendy, wouldn't let wendy get a word out without interrupting her, and then sent messy Ashley to talk to her about cheating rumors?  I think Gizelle assumes I'm as stupid as Mia.  

Robyn has some nerve, she is lucky she got an apology at all.  

And straight from the Ashley playbook.  Completely ignore the substance of what Candace is saying and instead focus on something she can be outraged over.  Yes Ashley, she clowned your wide body and Sherman Helmsley hairline......but the point was that you drove four hours to be a messy bitch and thats what you did.  

I don't think Eddie cheated and Gizelle is very clearly trying to make it seem like she did because she is petty and miserable. The same way Gizelle doesn't owe Karen an apology is the same way Karen doesn't owe Gizelle an apology.  The person who hurt Gizelle's daughters was the toad Gizelle let back into her life.  

4 hours ago, LaurelleJ said:

It grinds my freaking gears to hear Ashley say that because she has to feed her newborn every hour she can't give Michael the things he needs. Can we focus on the newborn for a little bit??? Michael will be FINE. His little encouragement speech about how she's not overweight, she's getting back in shape, and she's still attractive?? GO AWAY!

The way I read it was that she that child was getting the nutrition he needed, but she would seriously consider surgery because it was taking time away from Michael.  

Lets be real, Michael is just waiting around until Juan flashes the bat signal. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, Axie said:

This was a refreshing scene because it was the first time that Mia ever felt real.  

That poor child.  I don't know if her mom hates her, its just complicated, or it seems so to me.  

• Love 10
3 hours ago, laprin said:

I like Candiace but her mouth…whew chile! She makes it hard to defend her when people say she deserves to be popped in the mouth. I am always here for dragging Ashley Darby, but going after her looks makes zero sense. The woman is beautiful. 

I've never thought Ashley was beautiful.  But, she had a beautiful body.  

Maybe pretty, but it was body (and probably skin tone) dependent because ashley has beady eyes and a sherman helmsley hairline (which is fitting, since she lives in a deluxe apartment in the sky).  

I cackled when Candace said that ashley shames herself walking in a room with that hairline, whoo boy! Brutally true!

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Axie said:

Countdown to a Candyass and Chris vow renewal ceremony!

Cash bar and a live performance of "drive back"

speaking of which, that makes it like four times Candace has gotten that song played on the show.  Good on her.  I don't really like slow songs, but its still catchy.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, truthaboutluv said:

I actually thought her mother was saying that at first she was confused why she was being called about needing to come home because she had left Mia with her father. But of course that's because she didn't realize at the time that it was because the father himself had just put Mia in danger and basically damn near almost burned her alive. 

Also, she was completely full of shit with that tale that Ashley was gleefully cackling in the kitchen after the saga with Wendy. Like girl, you know the producers will pull up that footage with a quickness. 

For me, even the replayed footage of ashley in the kitchen made her look kinda happy.  

And I think even before Candace made the comment, I was under the impression that Ashley was there to fuck shit up and take off.  At no point was Ashley not involved in mess the entire time she was there.  She came to lunch and partook in ganging up on and gaslighting Wendy, though it was pointed out several times that she was not even there the night before.  Then she badgered Wendy into this "one on one" even though Wendy repeatedly tried to tell her no.  She came at Wendy with the "rumors" which, on replay barely made them sound like rumors.  And when she accomplished her mission, she ran into the kitchen, got her milk and took off.  

Ashley's protestations now that she was being genuine and wasn't trying to shit stir and be messy don't pass the smell test.  

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 13

@drivethroo - thanks for the bullet pointed list.  Some people, IMO, have always had a double standard for Candiace, and if she is anything other than quiet and passive there is an outcry that she deserves a beating, or this is why she got a beating or she needs to get popped in the head again or whatever.  It does sometimes feel the the same people who were ready to call Wendy "aggressive" and "unhinged" for talking about fighting a bitch after three days straight of holding her temper in the face of being ganged up on and gaslit, but had nothing to say when Robyn had fingers in Ashley's face.   

• Love 5

I almost felt bad for Mias mom but still pretty fucked up that whole situation.

I am not one for body shaming or whatever not exactly a fitness model here lol but Candiace was cracking me up when she was insulting Ashley. Ashley and Michael are gross ppl anyways so I don’t care about them being insulted.

Michael saying Ashley doesn’t look overweight so he’s still attracted to her was pretty gross. Like what a gem that loser is. She just had a fucking baby. She chooses to keep having children with that predator tho so I don’t really feel bad for her. I do feel bad for the innocent kids tho.

Wendy can calm down with the talk of her great love with Eddie. It’s coming across as trying to hard to convince everyone.

I can’t believe it but Candiace and Chris are my faves this season lol.

Gizelle is just Gizelle. Shady b lol. I wouldn’t want her off the show tho. Idk why lol.

Ashley brought her baby to a massage therapist lmao.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, Marley said:

I almost felt bad for Mias mom but still pretty fucked up that whole situation.

I am not one for body shaming or whatever not exactly a fitness model here lol but Candiace was cracking me up when she was insulting Ashley. Ashley and Michael are gross ppl anyways so I don’t care about them being insulted.

Michael saying Ashley doesn’t look overweight so he’s still attracted to her was pretty gross. Like what a gem that loser is. She just had a fucking baby. She chooses to keep having children with that predator tho so I don’t really feel bad for her. I do feel bad for the innocent kids tho.

Wendy can calm down with the talk of her great love with Eddie. It’s coming across as trying to hard to convince everyone.

Gizelle is just Gizelle. Shady b lol. I wouldn’t want her off the show tho. Idk why lol.

Ashley brought her baby to a massage therapist lmao.

Every show needs a villain. 

And I normally love a good villain, I'm a Kenya Moore fan.  

I was fine with gizelle until the ganging up and gaslighting. 

Three on one, four on one, upsets my sense of fair play.  

I don't want gizelle off the show, but she needs to fight her own battles. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

It does sometimes feel the the same people who were ready to call Wendy "aggressive" and "unhinged" for talking about fighting a bitch after three days straight of holding her temper in the face of being ganged up on and gaslit, but had nothing to say when Robyn had fingers in Ashley's face. 

When Robyn had the fingers in Ashley's face, it was after 3 seasons of Ashley harassing Robyn about Juan.  It wasn't after 3 days of gaslighting. 

Now, it's silly for Robyn to say "the blogs" don't bother her because she was ready to go to war on former cast member because her fan blog posted a meme about Robyn.

While I think Wendy is justified in her anger towards Gizelle, Robyn & Ashley, I also think Wendy is looking for a TV moment. She tried to create a moment with Mia but she struck gold with going up against Robyn & Gizelle.

1 hour ago, Marley said:

Ashley and Michael are gross ppl anyways so I don’t care about them being insulted.

Michael has said at least once on film that Candiace was a criminal and Ashley said to Robyn & Gizelle she didn't care if Candiace got mad because she made the statement so whatever Candiace says to Ashley is what she says.

1 hour ago, Marley said:

Michael saying Ashley doesn’t look overweight so he’s still attracted to her was pretty gross. Like what a gem that loser is. She just had a fucking baby.

At that point, Ashley was less than a month from having baby Dylan; I think the Williamsburg trip was 2 or 3 weeks after she gave birth.  Michael worrying about Ashley snapping back 2-4 weeks after having given birth is on brand for him; he didn't marry Ashley because she's a good person or hard working, he married her because she was a piece of arm candy with a tight little body.

1 hour ago, Marley said:

This episode showed why the husbandger thing is not going to work:  Candiace gave Chris the "job" of managing her because he wasn't working but needing her hand held by him 24-7 is preventing him from working.  Everyone thinks Chris is kicking back getting his Kendu on but it appears to me he's probably depressed because he's not working like he wants to.  He needs to ramp up the online cooking classes: I know since COVID/lockdown started I've been cooking at home a lot and other people are in the same boat and could use a resource.  He could provide that resource.  Get on that and stop fighting with Candiace.

16 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I was fine with gizelle until the ganging up and gaslighting. 

All of them get ganged up on (even Gizelle),  Wendy isn't special.  If she thinks she is, reality TV is not the forum for her.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, RealReality said:

And straight from the Ashley playbook.  Completely ignore the substance of what Candace is saying and instead focus on something she can be outraged over.  Yes Ashley, she clowned your wide body and Sherman Helmsley hairline......but the point was that you drove four hours to be a messy bitch and thats what you did.  

Candiace would have been better off if she stuck to criticizing Ashley's messiness; insulting Ashley's appearance gives her cover to dodge responsibility for her role in trying to embarrass Wendy. Why go after Ashley's looks? Go after her behavior!

• Love 12
4 hours ago, drivethroo said:

This episode showed why the husbandger thing is not going to work:  Candiace gave Chris the "job" of managing her because he wasn't working but needing her hand held by him 24-7 is preventing him from working.  Everyone thinks Chris is kicking back getting his Kendu on but it appears to me he's probably depressed because he's not working like he wants to.  He needs to ramp up the online cooking classes: I know since COVID/lockdown started I've been cooking at home a lot and other people are in the same boat and could use a resource.  He could provide that resource.  Get on that and stop fighting with Candiace.

Candiace wants Chris at her beckon call, does not want him to be further than the next room but she does not want to foot the bill for the living expenses but yet wants him to support her financially because music videos don't come cheap. Candiace wants Chris to support her emotionally 24/7 and that is fine but what if he was a doctor or lawyer or school teacher, something that took his attention full time, would Candiace expect him to quit his career so he can hold her purse while she is shooting a video?

Chris wants to play golf instead of sitting in the living room watching her stumble thru choreography and serve her food and drink but won't pay him a fair wage so who is paying for that round of golf?

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Vanderboom said:

Candiace would have been better off if she stuck to criticizing Ashley's messiness; insulting Ashley's appearance gives her cover to dodge responsibility for her role in trying to embarrass Wendy. Why go after Ashley's looks? Go after her behavior!

Yeah, while I was amused (you shame yourself walking into a room! had me rolling)  I think it definitely gives Ashley convenient cover and a way to deflect from what she did.  

By now candace should know this is Ashley's MO. 

• Love 5

The thing that drives me crazy about Wendy is that she constantly has to one-up everything. It's not that anyone would be upset about people discussing rumors about their marriage; it's that none of the other women will "ever have the love" she has with Eddie. 🙄 It's not that she's proud of her education - it's that she has FOUR DEGREES and people need to call her "DOCTOR WENDY!"

I actually do think her explanation that given the challenges that she and Eddie have faced with his family, it's hurtful to hear people speculating about their marriage is a good one and probably true. But when she starts with the "they'll never know the love we have," I just want to roll my eyes.

I actually like both Ashley and Candiace but both can be incredibly messy. Ashley obviously gets under Candiace's skin, and because of that, she goes to a very harmful place with her very quickly. She would have been on much safer ground if she had criticized Ashley for pulling Wendy aside (though, again, I am really not sure how what Ashley did was much different from Candiace coming to Ashley last year with the Michael stuff - the main difference was Ashley's reaction to hearing that was much different than Wendy's). But criticizing her body, especially after just having a baby, is just Candiace trying to hurt Ashley in a place where she thinks Ashley may feel vulnerable.

The fight between Candiace and Chris at the restaurant was edited strangely.  There were a number of places where we didn't actually SEE what they were saying - there were cuts where there were captions or voice overs (or whatever) over the scenes, but we didn't see their faces, so we couldn't see if they were actually saying that at the time. It was weird.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

There’s the real Candiace emerging. I wasn’t buying her redemption edit, still hate her!

Exactly. The fans/bloggers have turned a mirror on Candiace's actions and she doesn't like what she sees. Doesn't mean that she's willing to do the work to make real changes. Not yet, anyway. I don't hate her, but when she starts getting yippy (I think of her more as a chihuahua than a hamster) I understand some of the reactions she's received on and off the show. Not saying I condone some of the more violent or hateful reactions...but I understand them. There's no buildup with her. She goes for the throat straight out of the gate. Most people reserve that for people they may not have to deal with again. But for Candiace, this is her everyday love language.

Mia's mom just don't fuck with her like that. She was looking any and every place but at Mia. And since she's obviously not sober, it may be a long time before she's willing or able to have a real relationship with her daughter. If ever. Addiction manifests in people who cannot deal with life. Mama Mia ain't ready to deal yet. That said, Mia felt real for the very first time this episode. I'd like to see more of this version of her. I emphasize for this woman, and yes, I wonder if her skin issues could be due to burns.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Candiace wants Chris at her beckon call, does not want him to be further than the next room but she does not want to foot the bill for the living expenses but yet wants him to support her financially because music videos don't come cheap.

Candiace is the one footing the bills; Chris's name is not on that mortgage or the deed.  We haven't seen any scenes of Candiace expecting Chris to foot the bills.

3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Chris wants to play golf instead of sitting in the living room watching her stumble thru choreography and serve her food and drink but won't pay him a fair wage so who is paying for that round of golf?

Instead of playing golf, Chris needs to be working on his online cooking classes and if Candiace doesn't like it, Candiace can hire someone to be at her beck and call.  We all know Candiace is paying for the room, board, drinks and golf...that's why she thinks he needs to be at her beck and call.

1 hour ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

The thing that drives me crazy about Wendy is that she constantly has to one-up everything. It's not that anyone would be upset about people discussing rumors about their marriage; it's that none of the other women will "ever have the love" she has with Eddie.

No one ever knows the true dynamics a couple has behind closed doors which is why people really shouldn't speak on what they think a person's partner really feels for them. 

I think the reason Robyn is so upset at Wendy is I don't think Robyn brought up Eddie cheating/blogs on camera; that was Ashley* and Gizelle.  Robyn questioned the personality change.  But Wendy took a very low blow at Robyn's relationship when just a year earlier she was the one most excited about Robyn's engagement**, so Robyn is feeling betrayed (just like Wendy is feeling betrayed).

Wendy & Gizelle will make up before Robyn & Wendy will.

though, again, I am really not sure how what Ashley did was much different from Candiace coming to Ashley last year with the Michael stuff - the main difference was Ashley's reaction to hearing that was much different than Wendy's

The difference was Candiace got a text from someone claiming Michael was up to his old tricks again, so she brought that information to Ashley. She didn't get it from the blogs.

Candiace is upset about them bringing the rumor from this particular blog to Wendy because that's the same blog (that just happens/happened*** to be very tight with Former Cast Member) that spearheaded the smear campaign against Candiace and the same blog that just "happened" to have all the "tea" on the RHOP cast members ...allegedly provided by Former Cast Member.

Candiace wants to know why they are bringing rumors from this blog that has spread nasty rumors about all of them to the show.

The fight between Candiace and Chris at the restaurant was edited strangely.  There were a number of places where we didn't actually SEE what they were saying - there were cuts where there were captions or voice overs (or whatever) over the scenes, but we didn't see their faces, so we couldn't see if they were actually saying that at the time. It was weird.

Robyn has said in interviews the editing this season has been manipulative...stuff has been sliced and spliced and conversations created out of order.

*Ashley & Gizelle have been the main ones gossiping about other people's marriages.  It was Ashley & Gizelle gossiping about Former Cast Member's marriage last season, not Robyn.  Gizelle takes all the heat while Ashley gets to hide behind her babies.  Funny how we didn't see Former Cast Member also blast Ashley for that.

**Wendy claims Robyn is the one who told her about that blog spreading the Eddie rumor and that Robyn wanted to band together with Wendy & the other cast members to get the blog shut down.  This is why Candiace was mad; you know this blog is trash, why are you legitimizing it on the show?  This is why Wendy had the smoke for Robyn.

***That blog might be defunct; they imploded on themselves a couple of months ago.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I actually do think her explanation that given the challenges that she and Eddie have faced with his family, it's hurtful to hear people speculating about their marriage is a good one and probably true. But when she starts with the "they'll never know the love we have," I just want to roll my eyes.

Yes, I had forgotten that Wendy told us that story. It does make their speculation of the rumors that "they believe to be untrue" all the more hurtful. Especially since now there is this social media battle of who said what, when. She did lose me with that last line. She should take a somewhat higher road and just wish them well.

2 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Now that I understand ADR (automated dialog replacement) I can't help but see/hear it all the time in this show. Another instance is where Gizelle said happy birthday to Robyn when they were recording their podcast. Basically, when they show someone while someone else is talking, I assume that they cut that audio from elsewhere, or they recorded it after filming to help tell the story. Sometimes you can actually hear the difference in tone/volume and realize it is not authentic to the scene. I actually assume the same thing happened back in Williamsburg when Gizelle and Robyn were "discussing" the Wendy rumors right before they came in. Robyn came out on social media and said that the producers had something to do with that. 

Edited by LaurelleJ
  • Useful 3
  • Love 4

There She is! There’s the Candiass that we all can’t stand …who has a horrible mouth and goes off on disgusting tirades/Twitter rants. I was so glad that Chris got up from the table and left her sitting there, she was so disrespectful to him. Beyond that she was absolutely mommy shaming and body shaming Ashley …calling her wide and bringing up her milk again …and I am not here for it. I don’t think she understands that someone so dislikable it’s not going to entice the public to want to listen to her stupid song, or see her stupid dance moves.

Zen Wen can lose me with her narrative that the women are just jealous because they don’t understand or have never experienced the love that she and her husband have. It’s never been truly explained why his family doesn’t like her and have written him off for being with her, but after seeing second season Wendy I can completely understand why. It’s also interesting how she doesn’t have her boltons on display around her husband, it seems to be just for the ladies, and I was happy to get a break from those “things” this week.

I felt sad for Mia about her upbringing…. I was also in the foster system and adopted so I understand those feelings of abandonment. It was also sad to hear that she had severe burns and explains some of the scarring around her mouth area… Very sad.

It was surprising hearing Gisele spin the whole Jamal cheating story, she’s clearly trying to control the narrative but is still saying very little. It was more surprising to hear Robin admit that she turned a blind eye to Juan’s  cheating, and I don’t feel like she’s doing much today to keep that relationship going. She’s just such a wet dishrag, I find her very boring & her voice annoying. Also how inappropriate to bring up her life coach needs in front of her youngest son. Robin can film those filler scenes alone…or does she get extra money for having the kids film too? I will say She does look really cute in her talking head with top knot.

I have to admit to fast forwarding through the Grand Am’s wedding dress try on foolishness. I am simply not interested in her desperate attempts to garner attention. Karen, love ya, but your in your mid 50’s with a vow renewal to BBG. I’m gonna stand amongst the millions of people caring less. 

And finally I was just disgusted to hear that Ashley does not feel like Michael is getting enough attention, because she has to breast-feed hourly. She really placates that freak and it is upsetting to watch. Beyond that when he condescendingly told her that she was losing weight and that he was attracted to her I wanted to reach through my television and grab his throat.

Edited by Crazydoxielady
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, drivethroo said:

nstead of playing golf, Chris needs to be working on his online cooking classes and if Candiace doesn't like it, Candiace can hire someone to be at her beck and call.  We all know Candiace is paying for the room, board, drinks and golf...that's why she thinks he needs to be at her beck and call.

How does he pay child support if he has no income?  Not counting this show he has not had a job/paycheck in a while.  

Has anyone seen Chris's on line cooking lessons?

I had no idea that Chris's name is not on the house, I guess Candiace figured she was paying for it it may as well be hers.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Crazydoxielady said:

Grand Am’s

I love that!! 

Why does she misspronounce "Surry", nobody else is calling it Searry or how ever she pronounces it.

The wedding venue is interesting, Wendy said Karen is only having 40 people, that is a lot of swag for 40 people.  I looked that place up online and dollars to donuts those flowers cascading down the railings of the staircase are fake, if it is a small venue nobody is spending thousands on flowers down the railing like that...most of the time if there are less than 50 people you are not trying to spend every last penny on flowers.

I don't think I have ever seen wedding dresses for sale at a wedding venue, makes me think they rent the dresses.

I listened to part of Robyn and Gizelle's podcast, not too bad at all.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Why does she misspronounce "Surry", nobody else is calling it Searry or how ever she pronounces it.

Maybe it’s local thing?  I used to live on a street that was spelled Manor but all the locals pronounced it May-nor.

• Useful 2
12 hours ago, Marley said:

I think she’s mostly trying to convince herself.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

The thing that drives me crazy about Wendy is that she constantly has to one-up everything. It's not that anyone would be upset about people discussing rumors about their marriage; it's that none of the other women will "ever have the love" she has with Eddie. 🙄 It's not that she's proud of her education - it's that she has FOUR DEGREES and people need to call her "DOCTOR WENDY!"

I actually like both Ashley and Candiace but both can be incredibly messy. Ashley obviously gets under Candiace's skin, and because of that, she goes to a very harmful place with her very quickly. She would have been on much safer ground if she had criticized Ashley for pulling Wendy aside (though, again, I am really not sure how what Ashley did was much different from Candiace coming to Ashley last year with the Michael stuff - the main difference was Ashley's reaction to hearing that was much different than Wendy's). But criticizing her body, especially after just having a baby, is just Candiace trying to hurt Ashley in a place where she thinks Ashley may feel vulnerable.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that fight scene was oddly edited.  

• Love 3
5 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

🙄 

If Ashley has such a thin skin maybe she doesn't belong in that group of ladies.  

Ashley's MO is always the same.  Find the one reason why what you said to her is SO MUCH WORSE than what she did.  

And now it's because she is a mommy. 

No matter what anyone says to her, she will invoke motherhood.  

It's her go to.  She made a joke about Ray dropping dropping soap when he had tax problems and when Karen turned it back on her after Michael's sexual harassment case Ashley had a reason why whatever Karen said was so much worse.  

Ashley is lucky that candace slipped up and said something about her body since she would have had a tougher time playing victim if candace had only brought up the hairline.  

Ashley always uses those kids or something connected to those kids to get out of things.  So I don't see the problem in calling it out.  

Ashley spent a day being messy and when shit hit the fan suddenly "mommy duties I have to go!" Even Robyn and gizelle called it out.  

Ashley spent her day calling out Wendy's outfits and showing off her body and now she is deeply offended  that someone is talking about her body.  

Maybe none of them need to talk about the body of any other cast member.  

But Ashley always wants to dole it out and then can never take it. 

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Ashley always uses those kids or something connected to those kids to get out of things.  

She should be demoted to a "friend of" housewife. It seems to really piss of housewives through out the franchises when one of their own is doing part time work for full time status and pay. 

• Love 7
45 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

She should be demoted to a "friend of" housewife. It seems to really piss of housewives through out the franchises when one of their own is doing part time work for full time status and pay. 

I agree.  I dont like Ashley at all, not even as a villain. 

However, whatever she brings to the show, she can clearly do in a span of four hours as demonstrated by the Williamsburg trip.  

And I have no interest in her "at home" segments with creepy butt grabber Michael Darby where she tries to convince me he is a good husband and father. 

Sis, he is still talking about Juan Dixon out of nowhere and on national TV.  

• Love 10
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

The difference between Ashley and somebody like Kim Zolciak is Ashley will film.  The RHOA women didn't appreciate Kim because Kim only wanted to film with Kroy and her kids and kept making up excuses not to film with the other women.  Ashley will film, she's been on every trip and she spent 7-8 hours in the car (round trip) 2-3 weeks after giving birth to earn her paycheck by starting mess.  Ashley may be a lot of things but collecting a check while doing nothing isn't one of them.

I must apologize for earlier statements, Chris IS listed as the owner of their new house; Candiace et als is listed first.  "Et als" means other people are also on the deed and 99% chance "et als" is Mama Dorothy.  So Dorothy most likely helped her get into this new house, which I have no problem with (or the townhouse) because many parents/grandparents buy/help buy their children houses every day and nobody has a problem with it (college friend just bought her kid a house; coworker's daughter bought her daughter a house). 

But Candiace's mother helps her buy a house and all of a sudden it's a problem, Candiace needs to struggle.  When we all know every last cast member would be buying THEIR children homes if they had the means to.

Chris might be on the deed but he most likely didn't put anything in the house.  Which means to me he needs to spend more time with the online cooking classes and less time holding Candiace's hand.  Men need to work and have a sense of purpose for themselves.  When they are holding women's purses and sitting around, that's when the shenanigans begin.

I think Gizelle would've gotten a better deal if she had just torn down the existing house and built a new house from scratch.  Additions almost always look janky and tacky and country.  While Robyn's new house is not in an as desired location as Gizelle's house, I guarantee Robyn paid less money and has a better looking house than Gizelle's.

Ashley's children need space to run around in; Dean's running around, Dylan will soon be running around to catch up to Dean.  But I don't think Michael wants to buy real estate with Ashley so she can have a claim to it.

Edited by drivethroo
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7