Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E09: High Infidelity

• Start Topic

19 hours ago, StillHere said:

That dude don't want to work.  Candiace has been spoiled her entire life but married a man that doesn't earn, has little drive and can't provide the same things her mother did.  

Chris has been on this show for 4 years and nothing has materialized professionally on his behalf. Candiace ain’t to blame for that. (I begrudgingly agree with Gizelle about the two them)

I DON'T believe he sold any restaurant, nor do I believe he owned one. I DON'T believe there will be any cookbook. I DON'T believe his parents have money.  

I DO believe he plays his role superbly on RHOP. I DO believe Candiace will wise up and get tired of taking care of him and his children.

I DO believe he will take her to the cleaners in the divorce. 

I agree that he wants to give the appearance of working without actually working. And after 4 years of RHoP publicity he should have put out a cookbook or got a catering company off the ground.

He did not own Myron Mixon's BBQ restaurant in Alexandria, the place I believe he was said to have worked and that is still in operation today. Did he own a share in it? Maybe. My feeling is that he was a cook there and maybe did some of the private events and catering gigs. Don't know why he can't spin that experience up into a career. I can't think of any reason he would play down (on the show) whatever he's doing along career lines and amp up the "husbanger" crap when she already HAS a real manager. 

• Love 5

Candiace will learn the hard way like most women who allow their mates to "manage" them. Can't wait to read the inventive names, insults, and vitriolic accusations she'll dish over her social media during their divorce.

Whatever Candiace says about Chris, though, I'm sure he'll be okay. He'll be drying his tears on the monthly alimony checks Miss Dorothy sends him.

• Love 5