Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Was Ed pounded down ten inches in the gymnastics accident?

I thought in his original season it came out that it was some genetic condition that gave him no neck?  And people felt like we shouldn't make fun of him because of that?

• Love 14
13 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

So did mine! What's up with aging and obtaining wavy hair? Why didn't that shit happen when I was in my 20s and could have used it?

*shaking fist* Curse you hair gods! 🤬 

Hair gods are malevolent. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, greekmom said:

We decided to just go to Five Guys and forgo the usual turkey feast.

Dunno why. We are living dangerous this year.

We usually travel to Charleston over T-giving, no turkey for us when shrimp and grits are on the menu!  I do love a Five Guys burger...now I want one.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

I thought in his original season it came out that it was some genetic condition that gave him no neck?  And people felt like we shouldn't make fun of him because of that?

That’s what I thought. Although the Egg much like Scumit likes to lie a little

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I love the energy vampire Colin. He could be cheese stick or Corey

You bring up cheese stick and Corey makes me wonder - maybe energy vampires are a real thing

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
55 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Hey guys! I am on Cherry Grove Beach, SC watching the show with the background noise of the calming waves. This episode will be relaxing for me.

My grandma turned 80 on Thursday so we threw a big party for her yesterday on the beach! We had a personal chef come and cook us dinner, and then we ate our food and desserts on the beach! It was so fun!

BTW, I am on TLC Go so I can't see regular commercials and might not be up to speed with all of you guys. But I am still excited to snark! Let's get it on!

That sounds like heaven.  Hope to go back to SC soon.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Not that this applies to the snark, but I can't find a winter bike jacket that fits. I was all set to drop some cash on a real, form-fitting, winter-warm fleece-lined neoprene or Gore_Tex jacket.  Apparently, most cyclists have no hips.

I have hips...I have the other cyclists' missing hips. Not one jacket, up to men's XL would close around my hips. I'm crushed. I'm a flippin' jean size 12...who would think that was TOO BIG FOR A STANDARD JACKET?? I hate biking in a Columbia ski jacket. 

Cycling gear has such weird sizes. . . . you pretty much have to try it on... . I literally have five padded shorts/cycling bibs that I can't wear because they're much smaller than their stated size.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Was Ed pounded down ten inches in the gymnastics accident?

I felt so badly for thinking of the Roadrunner dropping that boulder on Wile E. Coyote’s head and him coming up looking just like Big Ed...and then you wrote this and now I feel better that at least my hand basket to hell will be a two-seater😂

• LOL 18
  • Love 1

I am taking a break (truthfully, my stomach hurts from laughing).  YOU..AHHL R SO FUNNY.  (TRYING TO DO A NEW ENGLAND ACCENT).  Pahk the cah and I'll be back tomorrow.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
11 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? She is certainly looking at her childhood with rose colored glasses. I bet there were plenty of side eyes, snickering, and gossip. 

And in what world one buy a BEIGE dress for a seven year old??

How rich was Kenny ? He and his kids look vitamin infused, beauty parlor steeped, and generally act like they've never ever had one moment of hardship or heard the word no ever in their lives. That may have been part of why everyone seemed so accepting.

• Useful 4
  • Love 9
42 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Ari’s mom strikes me as one of those, “I know more than the doctors” kind of nurses.

Her dad is a doctor. I could see a legitimate reason for doing the surgery in the hospital he works at. 

• Love 4

I’m not from the States, but how does she have insurance in the US? Isn’t she a “freelance travel writer”? I thought your insurance was tied to your job? Or, does she have her parents’ insurance?

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

When does Ari have insurance in the States?!?!?

I bet her parents pay for it, just like they pay for everything else.  

Ari, such a total drama queen, and a despicable snob.   She's just like her mother. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 13
11 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Cycling gear has such weird sizes. . . . you pretty much have to try it on... . I literally have five padded shorts/cycling bibs that I can't wear because they're much smaller than their stated size.

For pants, I just order size a million...but they stretch. Jackets are mostly stable so...
Glad to know you're a two wheel enthusiast!

• Love 1