Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

17 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Why do people insist that everyone has to be happy for them? Do your thing, invite everybody and if some people aren't on board, thank them and keep going. 

Yes!  So true!  Not everyone has to be happy!  Do what you feel is right and be okay with it!  Life is short.  Don’t sweat what others think.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 10

I found myself a little mad that Ellie was looking at Providencia and said “I don’t know how I can survive like this.” I know it’s a total departure from what she’s used to and it’s culture shock, but all I could think about was the poor people who lost everything and don’t have a choice but to survive “like that”.

• Love 17
4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Since SteVen is saying he may not be ready to get married SteVen probably should have gone to Russia one more time before making the move to meet in Turkey and get married there.  That girl was expecting to get married in Turkey now she is just spending time with a turkey.

Any process involving visas should automatically tell you that is would be some sort of process, oh SteVen, you are an idiot if you thought it would not be a process.

Has SteVen ever seen anyone hitch hike?  Facing the cars giving a "thumbs up" and waving them toward you is not how it is done...poor Alina, she's found herself an idiot.

Why couldn't they just get married in Russia?  

I felt for Alina when he said he wasn't as ready as she was. You're right, he had no business starting this process if he wasn't sure.

This could be a blessing in disguise by giving her a chance to wake up, smell the coffee, and hightail it back to Russia.

ETA: Mr. Renatae is also SteVen with a V, so please be respectful. LOL.

Edited by renatae
  • Love 11
11 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Knit the kid a traditional Midwestern baby blanket and order a traditional American rattle to present in a blanket and rattle ceremony, which the parents have no idea that you made up on the spot. Work it, girl!

Jenny couldn't do that ...she HAS to play the victim....POOR ME!

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Waiting for "Welcome to my vagina," . . . and waiting to see the ad too!

That’s worse than the singing Hoohah 

COMING!!!!!!!!

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m sorry, but how in the fucking hell would anyone in the world think Victor is attractive?

If he’d shave that kitty cat turd off his chin, I think he’d clean up nicely. He’s got nice bone structure and dimples. 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m sorry, but how in the fucking hell would anyone in the world think Victor is attractive?

Is Ellie legally blind? The Caribbean has BEAUTIFUL folks. Victor is not the best she can buy. I mean dear Lord, Baby GIrl Troll Lisa did better. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
Just now, Suzywriter said:

I'm dead tired but proud. I did my first 5K today in a pouring storm...I was 5th to last finishing and sometimes running in ankle-deep flash flooding,  but I finished. I had a number and everything!

Congrats on your 5k!  Very cool!  Fun, isn't it?

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Is Family Chantel on regular TLC or D+?  I'm not watching it either way, just hoping I can avoid it as much as possible.

Isn't it taking the place of Darcey and Stacey?

I think they're running a lot of shows on D+, then rerun on the regular channels. 

I hate the Phexxi commercial, and riding a scooter through the bedroom is ridiculous. 

Skip the commercials, and get right to Jenny being dealt blows by Mama and Papa Sumit. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

This made me sad. She loves him but is not happy for him finding his true self and love in weepy willow Kenny. But times they are a changing

It's a different world now with all the pronouns etc, even I 'm confused

• Love 2
Just now, Suzywriter said:

I'm dead tired but proud. I did my first 5K today in a pouring storm...I was 5th to last finishing and sometimes running in ankle-deep flash flooding,  but I finished. I had a number and everything!

Congrats!  That’s awesome! Thank goodness you’re safe.  🥳

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Alina, why would you want SteVen to change? He’s a knucklehead a green card seeking woman’s dream.

You'll have great posture balancing the book on your head. It will come in handy for that. Or changing a lightbulb.

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, lamujerdecente said:

He's not attractive at all and his eyes are hustler's eyes. Ellie is a fool. I was side eyeing her for the spice nonsense, ( Lady I been all over the Caribbean, my ancestors are of the Caribbean, LADY we are the spice land boo, We good. ) but now with this going to the destroyed island with nothing but Sharp cameras and shocked five head faces, Gurl even the vile Bethany came to hurracaine ravaged areas with gift cards and cash.  Go home. Start an amazon wish list with your restaurant proceeds of supplies for the folks of that Island. 

Yeah that spice thing was the first ridiculous thing. Flying into a freaking category 5 hurricane was the second.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

I think that this is their excuse to marry in Providencia and return to the United States, where they'll apply for Victor's spousal visa.  

I don't think Providencia municipal infrastructure is set up for performing weddings at this time, seems like there are more important things at hand.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

In my mind, you deserve 🏆. Well done.

• Love 7