Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

21 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

(pant pant) Hi everyone! Happy Sunday Snarkday! I've been out drinking beer all afternoon and gave up going to karaoke with my son to be with you tonight! I hope that you are all well and COVID free! Settled in for some some good snark!

I love Karaoke! Thanks for your sacrifice :). 

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

You’re comparing apples to oranges. Daonte is much more sex obsessed than SteVen. But I can see what you mean.

That "nice guy" veneer while being creepy and sex obsessed is the same memo. Steven is more passive aggressive about it. However Daonte is missing several brain cells, i suspect due to excess dish washer fumes,  as well so there is that. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
21 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I was wondering where you are and worried you would never show up today! Thank god you're here, Pepper! You're my favorite!

You never loved the rest of us! Liar! 

• LOL 13
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Jenny acts so innocent, like she didn't exploit Sumit's parents' hospitality for months and had sex with their son while they slept.  

Jenny was fooling with submission and sneaking up to his room while his parents were sleeping like she was a hot in the ass teenager. Meanwhile, she’s a geriatric girlfriend who CANNOT compete with her sister in law for the “perfect” wife status because she’s NOT INDIAN OR YOUNG OR RESPECTFUL…

She already crossed a line with his parents when she first met them and disrespected them IN THEIR OWN HOME by sneaking around not being truthful and having sex in their home and getting caught. THEY WILL NEVER FORGET OR FORGIVE THAT!

• Useful 2
  • Love 16
10 minutes ago, kacesq said:

You can’t compete Jenny. Shree is the perfect DIL.

Jenny, learn how to reframe. Why would you want to compete? Jump on this wonderful news and you are so happy to have such a great thing happen to YOUR family, which just happens to take the spotlight off of you and your beads.

Knit the kid a traditional Midwestern baby blanket and order a traditional American rattle to present in a blanket and rattle ceremony, which the parents have no idea that you made up on the spot. Work it, girl!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 14

I'm hoping a lot of the Armando issues with his parents is for the storyline.   

I love all of the pottery in the background, and I really like some of the giant animals, like that Buffalo they're sitting in front of.   

I will never watch the Family Chantel. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 9
8 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Armando, your mother is doing the best she can. Don’t criticize her.

Why do people insist that everyone has to be happy for them? Do your thing, invite everybody and if some people aren't on board, thank them and keep going. 

• Love 15
8 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Jenny: “I’m starting to reach my breaking point.”

Narrator: “But she was nowhere near reaching her breaking point.”

Imagine Keith Morrison of Dateline as the voice of the narrator

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Why do people insist that everyone has to be happy for them? Do your thing, invite everybody and if some people aren't on board, thank them and keep going. 

You cannot control people's reactions or have any expectations that they will do X. Those are your expectations for them and they don't always happen the way you want.

• Love 8
24 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Lawyers, detectives, and government officials that appear on this show ought to start a club where they meet up for a Zoom happy hour and roast all these stupid idiots. This man talking to Alina and Steven should join along with the officials that Jenny and Sumit have talked to in India, David’s fired private investigator, Jenny’s accountant in Palm Springs, etc. 

I would watch that show! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

This made me sad. She loves him but is not happy for him finding his true self and love in weepy willow Kenny. But times they are a changing

To thine own self be true. Many people are not. Just are what folks want them to be.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

I would think that in some way, Armando's dad will attend the wedding.

My Great Grandfather refused to attend his daughter's (my paternal grandmother) wedding because she cut her hair to a 1920's chin length bob and he did not feel my paternal grandfather was religious enough...that is the stupid stuff people latch on to and refuse to budge, hopefully Father Armando will see what it means to his son to be there, it will cast a shadow on their relationship forever if he does not go to the wedding.

• Love 4