Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

VMSR.png  Red Light: Community Check-In

This live chat thread has been assigned red light status due to a number of posts that don’t align with our community values of respect, diversity and inclusivity.

As it is representative of the general tone across the 90Day Fiancée forums, the live chat will remain locked until we observe a broader adoption of a more inclusive tone in the other topics.

Let’s shift the focus from the individual to their actions, fostering a space where every participant feels respected in their humanity. Consider how your words might influence not only current members but also those who observe from afar and how it shapes their perception of our forum's culture.

The topics will maintain this Red Light status until we observe a broader adoption of a more inclusive tone.

Here's what we're focusing on:

- Improvement Period: We have until May 2nd, 2024 to enhance the quality of our discussions. Otherwise, the entire 90Day Fiancée forum will be assigned Yellow Light status.

- Guidance: Highlighting what works well and identifying areas for growth are crucial. Our aim is constructive, respectful dialogue that includes all perspectives. The principle of kindness and inclusivity applies to everyone, even to the participants of the show. (Please note that that doesn’t mean you have to condone everything they say and do. It just means that comments should be mindful of their humanity).

- Assistance: If you’re unsure about contributing constructively, please consult our guidelines for helpful advice and best practices.
Check out the Top Chef S20 Live Chat for reference on healthy discussions of contestants.

- Your Contribution: Your active, respectful participation can help guide our discussions toward a Green Light status.

Together, we're committed to making this forum an inclusive environment for everyone. Your thoughtful engagement is essential to our collective progress.

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, Coltee Gal said:

I hate Bini’s sisters. That’s all

Evelyn's sisters too. I wanted Corey to not throw the soup, just get up and walk away and file for divorce from that condescending, hateful shrew and her coven of sisters.

2 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

She has never shown the same love for Bini she shows for Leandro.

She has never shown love for anyone but herself.

My internet is STILL out so I skim through the Sunday drop on D plus.  Can someone clear it up for me id Alina aver actually agreed to convert to being a Mormon?  Like 100% all in, yes I am telling my mom and everything?  Cause he seems like he is pushing it on her a bit too strong.  And if you do convert, is getting baptized again an actual thing?  I ask as I was baptized as an infant and that is good enough for me, thanks.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:
12 hours ago, Gobi said:

Don't you mean the London airport?

Heathrow is the major airport in London.

This was a reference to scammer "Williams" not knowing the name of the airport in the city he supposedly lived in. Or maybe she just misunderstood what he said because of his stunningly on target English accent. 😏

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

FYI, the blonde lady talking about a one night stand on Bares All is Amber from Love In Paradise:The Caribbean (Discovery Plus).  It closely resembles the early seasons of Before The 90 Days, much less scripted, and I suspect a few of these couples will end up on 90 Day Fiancé. I have really been enjoying it, as well as the recaps on Reality Gays’ podcasts.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, renatae said:

This was a reference to scammer "Williams" not knowing the name of the airport in the city he supposedly lived in. Or maybe she just misunderstood what he said because of his stunningly on target English accent. 😏

Manchester.

9 hours ago, Trackdawg said:
15 hours ago, Gobi said:

SteVen and Alina should team up with Brandon and Julia for a wacky sitcom about pest exterminators and their Russian brides. With added hilarity from Brandon's swinging parents.

giphy-downsized-large.gif?cid=790b7611d5

I forget why Betty and Ron were applauding so enthusiastically. Did Brandon get an "A" on his algebra test? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Evelyn's sisters too. I wanted Corey to not throw the soup, just get up and walk away and file for divorce from that condescending, hateful shrew and her coven of sisters.

May I humbly suggest adding Libby's sisters to our list, too. 

I wanted Corey to THROW UP the soup, all over those witches. Much more effective than tossing it! 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
54 minutes ago, magemaud said:

54 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I forget why Betty and Ron were applauding so enthusiastically. Did Brandon get an "A" on his algebra test? 

Betty’s lasagna won for worst execution of an Italian dish.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • LOL 4
50 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I wanted Corey to THROW UP the soup, all over those witches. Much more effective than tossing it! 

If ever there was a time to pray for projectile vomiting, that time is now. It would have been the coup d'etat Corey deserved, I am picturing Peter Griffin like vomiting, endless stream coating everything in it's wake.

In reality Corey will not fight back, Evil will not defend him, she never has had his back, what is the attraction?  Does Corey like to be shamed?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
49 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Does Corey like to be shamed?

Now that you mention it, I can totally see them being into S&M. Mistress Evilyn in black leather with a whip and submissive Corey in handcuffs being led around wearing a dog collar. 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 8
58 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Now that you mention it, I can totally see them being into S&M. Mistress Evilyn in black leather with a whip and submissive Corey in handcuffs being led around wearing a dog collar. 

A younger version of Stan and Lisa from Love after Lockup.

• LOL 1
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

I really need to watch that program. It sounds right up my snarking alley

I don’t get it in Canada but one station is now playing the last season. This shows makes 90 day fiancée look like masterpiece theatre and I love it 😂  I enjoy it and wish I could snark in the live chat. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

She has never shown love for anyone but herself.

My internet is STILL out so I skim through the Sunday drop on D plus.  Can someone clear it up for me id Alina aver actually agreed to convert to being a Mormon?  Like 100% all in, yes I am telling my mom and everything?  Cause he seems like he is pushing it on her a bit too strong.  And if you do convert, is getting baptized again an actual thing?  I ask as I was baptized as an infant and that is good enough for me, thanks.

Yes, she did.

• Useful 1
21 hours ago, Angry Moldovan said:
21 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

Aladin and Andrei are the only possibilities if I was wearing beer goggles.

And Zied 😻😻😻

And Alexi of Loren & Alexi . . . an OG couple. 

• Love 3
21 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Perhaps and I may be preaching to the choir but if Bini was worried about repeating the prior relationship he should not have started a relationship with another American girl, the sisters do not see that he is part of the equation, no?

I honestly don’t blame Bini’s family for being suspicious of Ari. They’re just afraid Bini will lose another kid.

21 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Who slept with this guy?!?!?

Naive women. Or women with no common sense.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I honestly don’t blame Bini’s family for being suspicious of Ari. They’re just afraid Bini will lose another kid.

That is my point, why is he hooking up with American girls, not using protection if he does not want a repeat of his first marriage? It takes two to tango, the sisters should be questioning him a little bit.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, magemaud said:

May I humbly suggest adding Libby's sisters to our list, too. 

That's what I would have done! But of course Corey doesn't have a brain, so he just sits there.

36 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

That is my point, why is he hooking up with American girls, not using protection if he does not want a repeat of his first marriage? It takes two to tango, the sisters should be questioning him a little bit.

IMO, he deserves to be in Avi's life. I don't think it's fair that Ari is threatening to take Avi away from him. IDK why he and his first American wife divorced, but I imagine she was doing the same things that Ari is doing.

2 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Areola to Bini: I love you. Now change.

Ariela to Leandro: I love you and will miss you so mach.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:
16 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

IMO, he deserves to be in Avi's life. I don't think it's fair that Ari is threatening to take Avi away from him. IDK why he and his first American wife divorced, but I imagine she was doing the same things that Ari is doing.

I had forgotten about this so I looked it up. His first wife accused him of being in contact with other women (Surprise, surprise) then she took their son and returned to the US. I truly believe Ari wanted to get pregnant because she decided she wanted children and Leandro didn’t. She was with Bini for three months and not using birth control so it obviously wasn’t a one time roll in the hay. Furthermore, I think her original plan was to return to the US pregnant and get back with Leandro until she heard about being on a television series! 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I had forgotten about this so I looked it up. His first wife accused him of being in contact with other women (Surprise, surprise) then she took their son and returned to the US. I truly believe Ari wanted to get pregnant because she decided she wanted children and Leandro didn’t. She was with Bini for three months and not using birth control so it obviously wasn’t a one time roll in the hay. 

It's funny that Ari decided she wanted a child so she went bare back with Bini and got pregnant, had the baby and immediately got a full time nanny so she does not have to take care of that so badly wanted child...the want of a child that broke up her marriage or at least made her leave the country.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

It's funny that Ari decided she wanted a child so she went bare back with Bini and got pregnant, had the baby and immediately got a full time nanny so she does not have to take care of that so badly wanted child...the want of a child that broke up her marriage or at least made her leave the country.

Areola won’t be the first woman who, prior to having a first kid, believes that a baby is Iike an accessory that you put back up on the shelf after you parade around with it to draw some attention to yourself. (See every teen mother on Unexpected, except Areola isn’t a teen.)

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Love 4
41 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

(See every teen mother on Unexpected, except Areola isn’t a teen.)

But emotionally she IS! I really think she planned on returning to the US-little souvenir in tow-and picking up her life again here with Leandro, but Bini had different ideas about their baby's future. 

• Love 3
On 9/20/2021 at 5:55 AM, renatae said:

giphy.gif?cid=790b761157e0d52ba87773a113

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

But emotionally she IS! I really think she planned on returning to the US-little souvenir in tow-and picking up her life again here with Leandro, but Bini had different ideas about their baby's future. 

Totally agree. Her psychological development stopped during her teen years. I am assuming that was when she was bullied or had her first anxiety attack or something happened to her to completely shut her growth down.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, magemaud said:

I had forgotten about this so I looked it up. His first wife accused him of being in contact with other women (Surprise, surprise) then she took their son and returned to the US. I truly believe Ari wanted to get pregnant because she decided she wanted children and Leandro didn’t. She was with Bini for three months and not using birth control so it obviously wasn’t a one time roll in the hay. Furthermore, I think her original plan was to return to the US pregnant and get back with Leandro until she heard about being on a television series! 

IMO, If she never got pregnant with Avi she would definitely be back with Leandro. She is only with Bini because of Avi. She has disliked him since the day he cut off his dreads.

She acts like a 15 year old spoiled brat.

• Love 4
21 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

That's what I would have done! But of course Corey doesn't have a brain, so he just sits there.

Ariela to Leandro: I love you and will miss you so mach.

Corey is a fucking weenie. Remember his full on wobbler way back when, when he had to get a shot? I can see hating needles, no one likes them, but for fucks sake, he was mewing with terror and had to lie down on the floor! 

Ari is OF COURSE threatening to take Avi away and hand Bini his gold membership in the "Dads Who Will Never See Their Kids Again Club". Ronald and Jihoon, charter members. She is such a fucking child. Avi is a person, not another club you can use to beat your parents and Bini with,  ARI. God she's such a bitch. 

Oh, and Ari? Couple of things. Bini has rights. And there is no chance in the world that Leandro will take you back. He's moved on, like a grown up. All your winsome eyelash batting won't change that. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 9/20/2021 at 11:40 AM, MrBuhBye said:

A younger version of Stan and Lisa from Love after Lockup.

On 9/20/2021 at 11:44 AM, magemaud said:

I really need to watch that program. It sounds right up my snarking alley

On 9/20/2021 at 11:48 AM, MrBuhBye said:

Oh you would love it.  It’s also produced by Sharp and even trashier.

On 9/20/2021 at 1:52 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

I don’t get it in Canada but one station is now playing the last season. This shows makes 90 day fiancée look like masterpiece theatre and I love it 😂  I enjoy it and wish I could snark in the live chat. 

8 hours ago, goofygirl said:

It totally IS snarktastic trash!  Comes on Friday night!

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611ce8f140b3a9987f75c

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Corey is a fucking weenie. Remember his full on wobbler way back when, when he had to get a shot? I can see hating needles, no one likes them, but for fucks sake, he was mewing with terror and had to lie down on the floor! 

Ari is OF COURSE threatening to take Avi away and hand Bini his gold membership in the "Dads Who Will Never See Their Kids Again Club". Ronald and Jihoon, charter members. She is such a fucking child. Avi is a person, not another club you can use to beat your parents and Bini with,  ARI. God she's such a bitch. 

Oh, and Ari? Couple of things. Bini has rights. And there is no chance in the world that Leandro will take you back. He's moved on, like a grown up. All your winsome eyelash batting won't change that. 

I don’t know why Corey didn’t throw the penis soup in Evelin and his sisters’ faces. Because that’s what I would have done. He is a spineless weenie.

Ari will do the exact same thing that Tiffany and Deavan did. She will threaten to take the baby away from Bini and his family, and Avi will never see Bini again. Very sad.

12 hours ago, Trackdawg said:

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611ce8f140b3a9987f75c

Speaking of Mursel, how come we never found out about Omar, his airport friend? Omar was my favorite person in their whole entire storyline!

• LOL 1
On 9/12/2021 at 5:09 PM, Emmeline said:

I only remember the Hare Krishnas at the airport asking for donations.  I wonder if they will ask Jenny to do that.  

On 9/12/2021 at 5:12 PM, RichiesOlderBro said:

Weren’t those Moonies?

On 9/12/2021 at 5:15 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

Hare Krishna also solicited for donations though, and wore robes.   

On 9/12/2021 at 5:16 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

No, those were definitely Krishnas. They wore orange robes and sang and danced. Moonies wore suits and bought real estate. They own Gorton's of Gloucester too. 

On 9/12/2021 at 5:18 PM, ExMathMajor said:

Wow...I just remembered seeing Hare Krishnas dancing in the street the first time I went to NYC. I was 9 years old. They all wore orange and yellow robes and most of them were bald. I remember thinking they looked really cool.

On 9/12/2021 at 5:18 PM, Emmeline said:

Could be, I stand corrected.    It was usually men, bald, dressed in white robes.  They were very aggressive.

On 9/12/2021 at 5:23 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

It was like a gauntlet. Scientology, Hare Krishnas, Children of God, Process (all in black, mostly Brits, very exotic!), Moonies, you name it! 

giphy.gif?cid=790b761118781fd7abd13900d9

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Watching the sneak peak and hitchhiking?!?!? WTF Steven that is so dangerous. I did laugh when he jumped in front of the car. Certain countries you never get in an unlicensed cab….ever. I know Alina is Russian but for some reason the way she says ‘really?’ Reminds me of my French friend. The skepticism is the really is what does it for me. 
I was sad looking at Providencia. Those poor people.

• Love 6
12 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I'm guessing that the driver they hitchhiked with is one of the production crew.  Ste-Van might be that stupid to hitchhike with strangers, but the production company isn't going to do something that bizarre, and dangerous. 

Are we supposed to forget that it was obvious the camera crew was nearby when they showed him trying to flag down a car and then they followed and filmed it going to the attorney’s office? 

46 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

He got a "mostly trying hard" trophy 

With a certificate they hung on the worm fridge 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

every time that woman with the nasal voice says "It's different when you're in love with a murderer" on the D+ commercial, I think it's Mara from Progressive. 

Every time I hear that statement, I want to jab my ears with a knife.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3