Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

VMSR.png  Red Light: Community Check-In

This live chat thread has been assigned red light status due to a number of posts that don’t align with our community values of respect, diversity and inclusivity.

As it is representative of the general tone across the 90Day Fiancée forums, the live chat will remain locked until we observe a broader adoption of a more inclusive tone in the other topics.

Let’s shift the focus from the individual to their actions, fostering a space where every participant feels respected in their humanity. Consider how your words might influence not only current members but also those who observe from afar and how it shapes their perception of our forum's culture.

The topics will maintain this Red Light status until we observe a broader adoption of a more inclusive tone.

Here's what we're focusing on:

- Improvement Period: We have until May 2nd, 2024 to enhance the quality of our discussions. Otherwise, the entire 90Day Fiancée forum will be assigned Yellow Light status.

- Guidance: Highlighting what works well and identifying areas for growth are crucial. Our aim is constructive, respectful dialogue that includes all perspectives. The principle of kindness and inclusivity applies to everyone, even to the participants of the show. (Please note that that doesn’t mean you have to condone everything they say and do. It just means that comments should be mindful of their humanity).

- Assistance: If you’re unsure about contributing constructively, please consult our guidelines for helpful advice and best practices.
Check out the Top Chef S20 Live Chat for reference on healthy discussions of contestants.

- Your Contribution: Your active, respectful participation can help guide our discussions toward a Green Light status.

Together, we're committed to making this forum an inclusive environment for everyone. Your thoughtful engagement is essential to our collective progress.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

His sister's prom dress. 

Oh dude, what are thinking

He's thinking she's not very sharp or observant, despite being able to string him along for years, invest lots of money in her property, and get him to move to Colombia?

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
On 9/10/2021 at 8:15 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

The preview for TOW is so offensive.   Jenny faking wanting to be a Hare Krishna missionary to stay in India with Sumit is disgusting to me.   Those two ladies teaching her about the religion are so nice, and Jenny is such a hypocrite. 

So much this! It's really disgusting. Also, what happened to "You're not going to marry me, I'm leaving!" Now it's all about how can she stay in the country without having to continually renew her visa. He will never marry her and she will never give up.

• Love 8

Now I feel like I'm watching a Russian version of a "Maury" hidden camera segment...

I'm old so maybe I'm just out of touch but...seems to me if you have to go through these kinds of hoops to ensure your man is faithful, maybe you don't leave your country to marry him?

• Useful 2
  • Love 22
22 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Ellie is out of control. Someone needs to reign her in. This is nuts.

I hope she is not out of birth control, this girl is stupid enough to fly to a decimated island who knows if she will have unprotected sex with Victor number 3...if he sleeps around she ought to be insisting on no glove, no love.

• Love 7
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

I hope she is not out of birth control, this girl is stupid enough to fly to a decimated island who knows if she will have unprotected sex with Victor number 3...if he sleeps around she ought to be insisting on no glove, no love.

I’m sure a baby is part of the reason she’s moving.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, For Cereals said:
  13 minutes ago, magemaud said:

She’s supposedly dating a Frenchman George Glass  "Georges Le Verre" who suspiciously doesn’t have a name or a French accent and his face is blurred out. Could it be “Michel Jones”? 

that's better! 

• LOL 2

I'm feeling very, very guilty for watching this.   My guest came out of his room and went into the bathroom and here I sit in my office.   There's only one TV, so maybe he was hoping 9:00 pm would remove 90 Day.   It's a loooong story why he's here at all.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

And she's what, 45? That whole scenario is fraught with potential problems.

• Love 6
Just now, Doublemint said:

I'm feeling very, very guilty for watching this.   My guest came out of his room and went into the bathroom and here I sit in my office.   There's only one TV, so maybe he was hoping 9:00 pm would remove 90 Day.   It's a loooong story why he's here at all.

There are some things in life that are non-negotiable. Live chat is one of them.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

How do you not know how to make a bed?!

She grew up with maids I bet, who did everything for her.    I know someone who went on full needs scholarship to a very nice university, and every roommate she had didn't know how to make their bed, do laundry, or any other household chore that most of us grow up knowing.   So, she taught them. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2