Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

16 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I ran out of Method Cleaning Spray Cucumber Scent and found out today that it has been discontinued. What the hell craziness is that?

In the past few weeks, they’ve discontinued my favorite toothpaste and hair styling gel. I’ve found both on eBay for about four times their usual cost 

2 hours ago, Emmeline said:

Oh gosh, that’s where I always saw them, O’Hare Airport in Chicago.

When I was a kid I thought they were called Hare (pronounced like hair) Krishnas because they were always at O'Hare.

• LOL 6
13 hours ago, Gobi said:

"Welcome to Wal-Mart. When are we getting married?! 

"Welcome to Wal-Mart.  When is Sumit going to marry me?"

My internet is STILL out - grrrr.....so no following the live chat and I have not even watched the episode that dropped on D plus.  When it returns I have a A LOT of catching up to do.  Skimming this thread....you guys were on fire tonight!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

See, Natalie? You’re not the only one who this happens to—

FROM THE DAILY MAIL: 

'Am I a WHAT?' Jennifer Aniston thinks Josie Gibson calls her a HOOKER during interview (when she actually called her a 'hugger') leaving Reese Witherspoon in hysterics

That whole argument reminds me of the middle schoolers I work with who hang on to real or perceived grudges FOREVER.  Or as they say 4-EVAH!

• Love 4
20 hours ago, magemaud said:

Wouldn’t you hate to be his seatmate on these flights? 

He proselytizes about the Mormon religion for the entire flight. And upon take off and landing, he takes out his Bible and reads relevant passages to the people in his row, just in case something untoward happens.

• LOL 4
6 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

See, Natalie? You’re not the only one who this happens to—

FROM THE DAILY MAIL: 

'Am I a WHAT?' Jennifer Aniston thinks Josie Gibson calls her a HOOKER during interview (when she actually called her a 'hugger') leaving Reese Witherspoon in hysterics

No, she said “hookah”.

31 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

giphy-downsized-large.gif?cid=790b7611a6

I find it interesting how Ari doesn’t like Bini playing ass bongos but then she invites her ex to Ethiopia.

21 hours ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I was just thinking wouldn’t she be in the way?

She would totally be interfering with the people in the island that are trying to get aid.

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Bini playing ass bongos

I never found that to be entertaining.  Maybe I am a rough crowd.

16 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

He proselytizes about the Mormon religion for the entire flight. And upon take off and landing, he takes out his Bible and reads relevant passages to the people in his row, just in case something untoward happens.

If he sat next to me I would politely ask him to stop.  If he kept up, which I am sure he would, I would just straight up tell him to shut it.  After that I would ask to change seats.  I don't like ANYONE talking to me ad nauseum on a flight.  About anything.  Although......I would take his religion talk over someone nattering on about their baby, toddler or grandkids.

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

15 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Bini playing ass bongos

You didn’t find it entertaining because it wasn’t entertaining. It was flat out stupid. I watched the above clip (courtesy of @Trackdawg) a few more times and it was cringeworthy. And don’t forget: Bini is also an aspiring rapper. 🙄

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 9/12/2021 at 8:54 PM, Angry Moldovan said:

Snark Fest part TWO will be in Boston the first week of November. Ms Pepper can regale us with her wit and intellect. I will be the drunk in the corner.

*raises hand* 

I’m in Sharon. I’ll mask up and come.

I’ll go to the gym and get my snark muscles back in shape.

• LOL 2
On 9/12/2021 at 10:19 PM, magemaud said:

The priest explained to Jenny that she'd actually have to WORK as a missionary, so she opted out

Just confirmation that this woman has absolutely no shame. 

Waitamintue....am I envious?🤔

On 9/13/2021 at 6:13 AM, Hotel Snarker said:

I thought the same thing! When I was young I thought they believed in hares.

I do believe in bunnies, I do believe in bunnies, I do, I do, I do believe in bunnies...

• LOL 2
21 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

FTFY

@Gobi, I should have read ahead. Are we all becoming part of the borg?

Your version of my statement is much better than @Gobi’s, IMO!

7 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I didn’t find it very entertaining either. I would not want a full time career slapping people’s asses for a living. That’s just weird. But then again, Ari has a huge problem with that and then invites her ex to Ethiopia. What a hypocrite.

• Love 2
On 9/14/2021 at 8:11 AM, Auntie Anxiety said:

You didn’t find it entertaining because it wasn’t entertaining. It was flat out stupid. I watched the above clip (courtesy of @Trackdawg) a few more times and it was cringeworthy. And don’t forget: Bini is also an aspiring rapper. 🙄

He'll never hold a candle to my boy (no, not that one):

giphy.gif

I've long meant to GIF the "Hella Hot Sauce" song...but people around here have warned me not to let something like that touch the Macs I do music on*...so maybe I'll hafta borrow TrackKitty's or something 🤔

*https://www.merriam-webster.com/video/ending-a-sentence-with-a-preposition

Edited by Trackdawg
  • Love 4

On 8/29/2021 at 5:05 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

Its another of the tropes Matt Sharp is so fond of--"eating weird food". Its on one of the bingo cards I made up ages ago. I'll have to look for them. I think I have some notes for another one, someplace.  

bear grylls youvswild GIF by NETFLIX

Ice Cream Crying GIF by Australian Survivor

Cbs Eating GIF by Paramount+

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Hello guys! I am feeling much better today than I did on Wednesday! I got very frustrated because a friend of a friend was annoying me to death on Facebook. They were calling me names like "chairwoman" and "Karen" because they didn't like some of the things I was posting. I am a person who is not afraid to show my true self online or in public. Whether people like it or not, I will be who I want to be. When I told the person who was attacking me those things, they said, "I don't care" and continued to bully me. They said I was spreading misinformation about the news and was telling people what to do all the time when I was doing the exact opposite of that. Some of my Facebook friends agreed with this person and turned on me for confronting them. I felt very hurt and upset, decided to block the person, get off of Facebook for a while, and lay in my bed for about an hour.

The next day, I went to go see a therapist and visit some of my besties in Raleigh. I also decided to visit my parents and just got home from a friend's party. I feel much better now, but I still am looking forward to your snark.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
On 9/14/2021 at 1:10 PM, Wanda said:

*raises hand* 

I’m in Sharon. I’ll mask up and come.

I’ll go to the gym and get my snark muscles back in shape.

@Wanda, that's wonderful! Our @Angry Moldovan will be in Boston on Nov 1 and 2, and Salem Nov. 3! Right now I am plumping for Salem as the venue for our shenanigans but Boston also works. I am at the disposal of the convenience of my fellow snarkers. 

So how about it, Massachusetts and environs peeps? Anybody down to meet up with AM and me in November? Lets party! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Hello guys! I am feeling much better today than I did on Wednesday! I got very frustrated because a friend of a friend was annoying me to death on Facebook. They were calling me names like "chairwoman" and "Karen" because they didn't like some of the things I was posting. I am a person who is not afraid to show my true self online or in public. Whether people like it or not, I will be who I want to be. When I told the person who was attacking me those things, they said, "I don't care" and continued to bully me. They said I was spreading misinformation about the news and was telling people what to do all the time when I was doing the exact opposite of that. Some of my Facebook friends agreed with this person and turned on me for confronting them. I felt very hurt and upset, decided to block the person, get off of Facebook for a while, and lay in my bed for about an hour.

The next day, I went to go see a therapist and visit some of my besties in Raleigh. I also decided to visit my parents and just got home from a friend's party. I feel much better now, but I still am looking forward to your snark.

Sorry to hear that. I am glad you are doing better. I just block or unfriend those so called "friends".

I actually keep snoozing one. 

Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

I’m here, but with Benadryl and if it’s boring and I fall asleep you know why

Hope you feel better!

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Sending hugs, @Hotel Snarker! I'm always out of sorts when I have a dustup with someone on Facebook so I can relate. I'm glad you were able to sort things out in a way that suits your spirit and that you are happier today!

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I have has FB runs in that I have stewed on for days. After the GF incident I culled my FB list. I won’t tolerate racism 

• Love 11