Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Hello guys! I am feeling much better today than I did on Wednesday! I got very frustrated because a friend of a friend was annoying me to death on Facebook. They were calling me names like "chairwoman" and "Karen" because they didn't like some of the things I was posting. I am a person who is not afraid to show my true self online or in public. Whether people like it or not, I will be who I want to be. When I told the person who was attacking me those things, they said, "I don't care" and continued to bully me. They said I was spreading misinformation about the news and was telling people what to do all the time when I was doing the exact opposite of that. Some of my Facebook friends agreed with this person and turned on me for confronting them. I felt very hurt and upset, decided to block the person, get off of Facebook for a while, and lay in my bed for about an hour.

The next day, I went to go see a therapist and visit some of my besties in Raleigh. I also decided to visit my parents and just got home from a friend's party. I feel much better now, but I still am looking forward to your snark.

I’m so sorry.  It’s easy for people to be nasty on social media.  Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.  I get a nasty reply sometimes on Twitter.  It bothers me more than it should.  I often just block the person and don’t confront them.  Glad you had a good day.  Your among friends here! ❤️

• Love 5

giphy.gif

Hey Peeps! Going over to a friend's outdoor movie night (everyone vaxxed). I'm only gonna be here like 30 minutes tonight, so I'll try to make them count.

Also I have some news:

- Not gonna be here next week

- Taking TrackKitty up to San Francisco

- Going back to Muir Woods

- Also, I'm gonna give her this:

giphy.gif

• Love 24
Just now, Trackdawg said:

giphy.gif

Hey Peeps! Going over to a friend's outdoor movie night (everyone vaxxed). I'm only gonna be here like 30 minutes tonight, so I'll try to make them count.

Also I have some news:

giphy.gif

Gorgeous ring!

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Trackdawg said:

giphy.gif

Also I have some news:

giphy.gif

Lucky track kitty 😍😍

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

giphy.gif

Also I have some news:

giphy.gif

That’s beautiful! Have a great time tonight and next week. 

• Love 7

giphy.gif

Also I have some news:

giphy.gif

Sweet!!! Don't forget to make it romantic!

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Why do all these chuckle heads profess that they are giving up everything to be with "fill in the blank" none of them seem to have much to begin with, this goes both ways, I could see if one of them was a lawyer or doctor and move to another country and cannot practice abroad, SteVen is giving up a large stuffed bear in a windowless basement room in his parents house and not much else.

• LOL 7
  • Love 9
15 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Hello guys! I am feeling much better today than I did on Wednesday! I got very frustrated because a friend of a friend was annoying me to death on Facebook. They were calling me names like "chairwoman" and "Karen" because they didn't like some of the things I was posting. I am a person who is not afraid to show my true self online or in public. Whether people like it or not, I will be who I want to be. When I told the person who was attacking me those things, they said, "I don't care" and continued to bully me. They said I was spreading misinformation about the news and was telling people what to do all the time when I was doing the exact opposite of that. Some of my Facebook friends agreed with this person and turned on me for confronting them. I felt very hurt and upset, decided to block the person, get off of Facebook for a while, and lay in my bed for about an hour.

The next day, I went to go see a therapist and visit some of my besties in Raleigh. I also decided to visit my parents and just got home from a friend's party. I feel much better now, but I still am looking forward to your snark.

Arg I had a similar experience recently….sending well wishes. During this pandemic I really found out who my friends are…glad you are doing better

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 6

giphy.gif

Also I have some news:

giphy.gif

Wishing you happiness and big Congrats!!!

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Ooh, ooh, almost forgot! BINGO CARDS! 

90 day bingo card 1.jpg

90 Day Bingo 2 Sat draft 2 Sheet1 copy.jpg

Wish they had a "love it" option - like just doesn't do it!

• Love 7
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Sweet!!! Don't forget to make it romantic!

1 minute ago, hula-la said:

That’s beautiful! Have a great time tonight and next week. 

2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Lucky track kitty 😍😍

2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Gorgeous ring!

But do I do it like this:

giphy.gif

...OR like this???:

giphy.gif

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

giphy.gif

Also I have some news:

giphy.gif

Congrats! 

• Love 5