Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

"Leaving his children". GAWD. He is not leaving his 17 starving urchins to make their way in the mean streets as best they can. They are GROWN. He has a right to live his life. 

I agree but I get the sense that in this particular community it's a REALLY big deal and ironically I think this will help endear him to them.

That said...like Armando, I'm suspicious about all this camaraderie.

• Love 4
38 minutes ago, ExMathMajor said:

Hey folks...had to finish making 50 homemade wontons and put them in the freezer...but I'm ready for some super Sunday snarkaliciousness!

So Corey and Evelin are married already. Big whoop. I don't really think about this show during the week (except for the 90 Day Fiance Cray Cray podcast) but is it really true that NOBODY knew about their getting married?

I like the black and white wallpaper in Alina's sitting room. *ducking*

Ooh wontons. Want one. 

• Love 2

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Kenny cries first for the win! And his daughter is the runner-up! Should Kenny be unable to fulfill his lachrymose duties then his daughter will take up the mantle.

Cassidy has to drama queen it up to the nth degree to get any attention. Clearly this was her M.O. all her life. She had to out-cry Kenny. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Well Kenny, perhaps don’t choose a much younger gay man who just came out to his family if you don’t want to deal with this issue.

I swear I just said the same thing! *Elbow bumps*

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

The close-ups of Armando’s face with his family always make me sad. You can see how deeply ashamed he still feels about being gay when he’s in this family system. There’s so much tension there.

Watching him cry as his dad hugged him and affectionately rubbed his head made MY cold black heart melt a bit. No wonder he didn’t mention the wedding. He wanted to savor this one positive interaction. 

• Love 15
4 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Just coming into the forum, just turned on the TV and watching real time do I’ve missed 40 minutes. 
Loved Armando’s dad this time around. 
FFS Cassidy and Kenny-I can’t take all this crying. The wringing of the hands. 

Gather up your squatter’s shit, put it in garbage bags and dump them on the front lawn. If your guest wants to get back in, s/he can negotiate terms with you.

#1–You get to watch whatever the fuck you want and don’t want to hear about it.

Oops, that’s for Doublemint.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Yea I didn’t want to be an asshole but I feel she always has to make everything about her.

Well say no more, friend, I will cheerfully be an asshole for both of us. Cassidy is really rubbing me the wrong way. I mean, I'm a drama queen and extra as fuck, but Cassidy makes me look positively stoic. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Maybe they will run into Darcey and Stacey and they will tell Alina to be strong and that she deserves better.

Alina and the Silva twins have different ideas about the meaning of getting “snatched” in Turkey 

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

They would never let you light a fire in front of your house in the USA, also today's parents would never allow their kids to jump over a fire.   I was a child in the 50's and we did so many dangerous crazy things back then as kids?

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

It's not normal here either, Sister Bini.

I think Ari really does not take into consideration how much trauma Baby has been through with his first wife taking their child and he has no communication. The whole family experienced that so they’re going to be on their guard especially when it looks to be a similar situation.

• Love 14