Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, ExMathMajor said:

Hey folks...had to finish making 50 homemade wontons and put them in the freezer...but I'm ready for some super Sunday snarkaliciousness!

So Corey and Evelin are married already. Big whoop. I don't really think about this show during the week (except for the 90 Day Fiance Cray Cray podcast) but is it really true that NOBODY knew about their getting married?

I like the black and white wallpaper in Alina's sitting room. *ducking*

Wallpaper is totally back in style.  There are so many great options.  I love wallpaper.  You guys always make me hungry.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

Wallpaper is totally back in style.  There are so many great options.  I love wallpaper.  You guys always make me hungry.

I've been seriously eying that peel and stick wallpaper for a while now. It looks like such fun, I'm dying to try it someplace. 

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Hi peeps - still have obnoxious house guest - but Weds morning he leaves, yes!!!!  Thinking about the Boston meet up - am moving next week, so won't know just yet.

Glad houseguest is leaving and he's not interfering with snarking! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Ahem. That’s Pee-Poop Craftmatic Deep-Fried Wonton Queen Penny to you, ma’am. She is still being denied access to her yellow brick road.

It's truly frightening how much detail we remember! 😆

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

So they broke up because Ari wanted kids and Leandro didn't. Surely she didn't have to go all the way to freaking ETHIOPIA to find a sperm donor...

And no, I don't buy it either, her claiming Ethiopia as home. Seems like she'd do a little more assimilating to the culture. Does she know how to be an Ethiopian WIFE?? Clearly not...

• Love 11

1 minute ago, brillia79 said:

All signs point to Ari not knowing what it takes to be a good spouse. The evidence: the husband she abandoned to travel sitting across from her that she’s having an emotional affair with.

Right? She is in no position to adopt that lofty tone. She's hardly a shining example. 

• Love 13
8 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

All signs point to Ari not knowing what it takes to be a good spouse. The evidence: the husband she abandoned to travel sitting across from her that she’s having an emotional affair with.

In order to have an emotional affair, one would need emotions. Areola is emotionless. She just states what she wants and then ignores everyone. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Ari is afraid of Bini cheating on her because she's cheating on him. AFFAIRS CAN BE EMOTIONAL.

She's cheating on Bini with Leandro for sure.   She wanted a child, so she accidentally got preggers with an unknown guy - Bini.   This is all for TV land.   Not interested in this nut & the hurricane boyfriend....

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, ExMathMajor said:

So they broke up because Ari wanted kids and Leandro didn't. Surely she didn't have to go all the way to freaking ETHIOPIA to find a sperm donor...

And no, I don't buy it either, her claiming Ethiopia as home. Seems like she'd do a little more assimilating to the culture. Does she know how to be an Ethiopian WIFE?? Clearly not...

She doesn’t even know how to be an American wife. Her own communication is lacking since it wasn’t clear to her first husband that she was leaving.

Edited by brillia79
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, ExMathMajor said:

But but…she dressed like the locals in one episode…that is all it takes right?

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
Just now, brillia79 said:

Because it can’t be said enough: do not go to a place that is in the early stages of disaster relief and recovery unless you are part of the rescue effort. You are in the way.

This right here. And to make the trip for a guy she barely knows who already cheated on her…egregious. 

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:
16 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Didn’t we see another couple doing this “sit down before traveling” custom? Varya and Geoffrey or Natalie and Mike? But nobody explained to the guy or to us

It was the creepy personal trainer guy who has a pile of prior children and  threw away his fiancé's sister's cereal. The couple that had the disproportionately hefty baby boy. The fiancé was trying to pack, and the family was nagging her to sit down.  They all had to sit before traveling. That would drive me nuts. 

Ah, yes! Sasha and Emily. 

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

giphy.gif

Hey Peeps! Going over to a friend's outdoor movie night (everyone vaxxed). I'm only gonna be here like 30 minutes tonight, so I'll try to make them count.

Also I have some news:

- Not gonna be here next week

- Taking TrackKitty up to San Francisco

- Going back to Muir Woods

- Also, I'm gonna give her this:

giphy.gif

OOh pretty! 

Edited by tvrox
typo
  • Love 2