Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I've been seriously eying that peel and stick wallpaper for a while now. It looks like such fun, I'm dying to try it someplace. 

I've had wallpaper put up in my bedroom and breakfast nook in my new house where I'm moving on the 27th - can't wait!

• Love 7
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Ah, yes! Sasha and Emily. 

8 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

It was the creepy personal trainer guy who has a pile of prior children and  threw away his fiancé's sister's cereal. The couple that had the disproportionately hefty baby boy. The fiancé was trying to pack, and the family was nagging her to sit down.  They all had to sit before traveling. That would drive me nuts. 

giphy.gif

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I bet Steven prays after sex. 

He's worried about temptation. Whenever Alina gets on her knees to pray he starts getting those naughty thoughts.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Alina just seems so much smarter than this. Is this one of these situations where she’ll make more money from doing this reality show than in any career she’d get with her degree (which I think is in history or international relations) so she chose to do the show? This is just bumming me out. 😕

Edited by Mrs. Landingham
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

All right, everyone, look for my friend Peter, who lives in Istanbul and walks all over the city all the time! I am convinced he'll turn up on some B roll. 

Let us know if you see him!

• Love 5
29 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Why do all these chuckle heads profess that they are giving up everything to be with "fill in the blank" none of them seem to have much to begin with, this goes both ways, I could see if one of them was a lawyer or doctor and move to another country and cannot practice abroad, SteVen is giving up a large stuffed bear in a windowless basement room in his parents house and not much else.

Hey that bear will miss him desperately!! 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1