Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

One of you very wise posters pointed out last week that Steven is going to use religion as a tool to control Alina while he continues to get his jollies on the side. He’s utterly full of shit about his regret over “sinning”. He’s not religious at all. Skeevy little weirdo. 

• Love 14
8 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

This kid is f’ing weird. Can I take your shoes off? Um, hell no. Please go take a shower and brush your teeth! 

I have a friend from Haiti who will do that for visiting family or for a spouse returning from travel. It is like the warmest welcome, an invitation to stay for a long time. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
45 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I’m with Alina. I’d be scared to live alone in a new country.

Especially Turkey. While safer than some parts of the Middle East, I wouldn't want to be alone there either as a single woman. 

• Love 8
Just now, Mrs. Landingham said:

One of you very wise posters pointed out last week that Steven is going to use religion as a tool to control Alina while he continues to get his jollies on the side. He’s utterly full of shit about his regret over “sinning”. He’s not religious at all. Skeevy little weirdo. 

i get that vibe too....he's a creepy scammer,

• Love 13
1 minute ago, rideashire said:

I heard the word Skoodilypoop and ran here to say what the actual fuck.

I am laughing so loud I'm afraid my neighbors might come pounding on the door to see if I'm in need of aid. 

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

What would you rather have, skoodilypoop or jiggy jiggy?

I'm partial to "hibbety-bibbety"

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Have you started the new job?

I start Oct 4!  I had to give my two weeks at my current job... the good news is since I already had a long trip to Toronto planned for the middle of October, my new job said I could go ahead and take my trip and not burn any PTO.  Which I thought was really nice, since I'll be gone almost two weeks.   

• Love 15
Just now, Eldemarge said:

I start Oct 4!  I had to give my two weeks at my current job... the good news is since I already had a long trip to Toronto planned for the middle of October, my new job said I could go ahead and take my trip and not burn any PTO.  Which I thought was really nice, since I'll be gone almost two weeks.   

That's wonderful! Congratulations! 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I am laughing so loud I'm afraid my neighbors might come pounding on the door to see if I'm in need of aid. 

I'm partial to "hibbety-bibbety"

I'm partial to "sexy time"

1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Damn... Toronto - so close yet so far! I wish we can organize a meet up in Toronto for all of us here who are in Ontario or can get to Toronto.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

I'm partial to "sexy time"

Damn... Toronto - so close yet so far! I wish we can organize a meet up in Toronto for all of us here who are in Ontario or can get to Toronto.

I’m down for that! 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Wow, nice! Congrats!

Tag Team is back! Scoop, there it is!

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Aren't hostels co-ed?

that's why steVe n wants to go their...chastity is only for his potential wife...he can let it sow his oats since he has already been baptized.....just ughhhhh

• Love 5