Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Eldemarge said:

Theory:  Steven THINKS he's not a virgin but what Actually Happened was he was dry-humping some girl once and came in his pants on accident.

I'm sorry, I can't even entertain the thought of that guy knowing how to do actual sex.  Successfully.

Alina will not know the difference from good or bad so SteVen has that going for him.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Evelin's sisters are bitches, and Evelin is going along with it. If I were Corey, I'd have thrown it on them and left. 

Corey is a big old pussy. I cannot believe how not butch this guy is. 

3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Corey, just say you had some great sex with this beautiful woman named Jenny in Peru. Then ask for another bowl of soup and let it sit there.

Anyone with any pride would do that. But Corey? Not so much. He's a weenie.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Nice of them to not include her in the family celebration of fire jumping, why couldn't they all have gone?

fire jumping thing could have been a re-created storyline? They tend to do that.

Edited by greekmom
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Great tea Frozendiva. Why am i not shocked though.

I may be wrong, though.

I’d be surprised. Mother Areola wouldn’t hire a nanny (not named Fran) who might report back to Bini. Her job is to report back to Mother A.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
12 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I think I read somewhere that the nanny is Bini's sister.

I'm wondering about all of these older, overprotective sisters. I'm guessing that Biniyam is actually the child of one of those "sisters" who had him young and mom and dad raised him....like Jack Nicholson's "sister" Lorraine.

• Useful 6
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

OK what is that old song It's in your Kiss.   They should've played that for Ari & Leandro.

Or "My Boyfriend is Back and You're Gonna Be in Trouble," although we know Bini wiped the floor with Lander (the way Ari says it).

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Areola just needs to hand Bini a checklist of things he just do to make her happy. It’s a very long list.

I bet she will now she knows she's such a gift to him

• Love 3