Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I see 'Inventing Anna' mentioned above, I watched that this week and enjoyed it. I had read the articles years ago and was interested in the case.

I am upgrading my internet March 1 so hopefully that will help with my streaming so I won't run into problems like last week when I tried to watch the show.

Hope everyone is doing well and ready to snark.

I enjoyed Inventing Anna too.  There is an older 20/20 about Anna Delvey on Hulu and a show on HBO as well featuring the actual individual involved in Anna’s scam.  
It’s interesting that the real Anna is nothing to look at and it’s hard to imagine that she pulled off the scam as long as she did.  I hope she gets deported.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I enjoyed it as well!

@Pepper Mostly I took your advise and signed up for Britbox. I bi fed watched Miss Marple and that new nun murder mystery show. 

Atta girl! You won't be sorry!

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Is this the special nausea inducing episode?

Gawd, aren't they all? 

1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Wonder if Ben's MUA was punking him with the sparkly bronzer.

Oh you know she was. She must hate him too. Why would she be any different from the rest of the civilized world?

"San Bartolo, boardwalk?" For one glorious moment I thought he was going to say "bodock"

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

I enjoyed Inventing Anna too.  There is an older 20/20 about Anna Delvey on Hulu and a show on HBO as well featuring the actual individual involved in Anna’s scam.  
It’s interesting that the real Anna is nothing to look at and it’s hard to imagine that she pulled off the scam as long as she did.  I hope she gets deported.

Anyone who manages to trick shallow rich people out of money deserves their own reality tv show. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Why do they all always have ‘something they haven’t told her/him about’ ? 

It's easy for all of them because they never talk about anything of substance...none of them know each other middle names or what they each do for a living.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11