Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

My friend/acquaintance Andraé Crouch and his choir sang on that (and a ton of other 80s/90s pop records, including Like A Prayer). And my old writing/production partner Alfred McCrary and his fam sang on the Dangerous choir tracks, like Will You Be There? That was back in my Gospel days.

That is so cool!

• Love 4

I don’t know if Hamza is slow or just sheltered but he doesn’t seem to know how to navigate life. Not to mention his lying and lack of integrity. And Memphis is rude and self-centered. They should have waited until the next day and set off for the embassy early the next morning, instead of bailing mid-trip and inconveniencing the friend who was nice enough to volunteer to drive them. Or better yet, scrap the whole thing, LOL. Cuz this ain’t gonna work out…

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Every single thing that happens between Memphis & Hamza is a giant red flag road block, but she just keeps pushing through it anyway. Girl, the entire universe is trying to stop you from marrying this guy.

The fallacy of sunk costs?

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Doesn’t Hamza drive? Why are these two getting married, Memphis acts like she hates him and thinks he’s a fuck up.

He claimed that he didn't pass the driving test because he got into a fight with the instructor.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
11 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Hi guys, not staying. I lost my girl Adelaide (Jack RussellTerrier). I just can’t do it tonight, but be back next Sunday xx

Sending ❤️...  sorry for your loss. Thanks for letting us know.

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, xls said:

Did you know you can test if the remote's infrared eye is working by pointing it at your phones camera ? you can see it flash 

I learn new things every week in this chat! Thanks!! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Hamza's friend needs papers for car insurance? Why aren't they in the glove box all the time then?

Memphis does not want to get married, I am sure if listen carefully we can hear Mother Hamza doing a happy dance.

Ella is getting pissed at Johnny because of things beyond his control AND things withing his control, Johnny wised up and realized his responsibilities to his family but Ella is pissed he is not putting her first.  He has dodged a bullet.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
Just now, Straycat80 said:

Hey Ximena, news flash, men burp and fart. Deal with it, at least Mike isn’t in prison. 

Right? This bitch shouldn’t be complaining. He pays her bills while she sticks her legs in the air in prison. If that is the worst thing he does then I think she is doing pretty good this time.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
12 hours ago, Eldemarge said:

That is super cool!

Would have been cooler, had I been involved! I was just a kid, and my writing partner was twice my age.  I did get to watch a session with The (post-Richie) Commodores, and another with producer Andre Fischer (early member of Rufus, also Natalie Cole's hubby).

Edited by Trackdawg
Are Nos
  • Love 7