Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

On 1/16/2022 at 8:37 PM, greekmom said:

Is it me or does Ben look like those guys who marry to hide their sexuality and then come out late in life?

So, when Mahogany turns out to be a guy, could be a blessing in disguise.  

On 1/16/2022 at 8:37 PM, Gobi said:

I thought Magda was their mother?

Oh, you're probably right. Were there only two Gabor sisters? I only knew about Eva and Zsa Zsa, I knew of the existence of Magda and thought she was like Gummo Marx. You know, the one who was never in the movies. 

On 1/16/2022 at 8:38 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

Mahogany aka Williams.

DEAD

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Please TLC please have him pack flavoured/chocolate panties.

Pleasseeeeeeee

I want to see that long mafia leather matrix from the thrift store coat.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3

In all my years, I have known many girls named Ebony and Mahogany. Every last one has been Black. Those pictures look like an anime cartoon. This fool man is both extremely naïve and suffering a midlife crisis. He should date someone his speed. There’s a recent divorcée in Sandusky, OH who’s available. Goes by the name Dinyell.

• LOL 9
  • Love 9
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

So, when Mahogany turns out to be a guy, could be a blessing in disguise.  

Oh, you're probably right. Were there only two Gabor sisters? I only knew about Eva and Zsa Zsa, I knew of the existence of Magda and thought she was like Zeppo Marx. You know, the one who was never in the movies. 

DEAD

The Gabor sisters were triplets.

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
Just now, Toodleoo said:

I’m sad because some of this guy’s mannerisms and way of speaking remind me of an absolutely lovely fellow I am friends with and my friend doesn’t deserve to be besmirched like this

I had a colleague who was absolutely lovely…but there was something about her I didn’t like and it took months for me to realize it is because she looks exactly like Leila. Poor sweet woman

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, tvrox said:

No one should ever be "thrown around." WTF. 

My money is on "Cahhh-leb" (how pretentious...it's "Cay-leb" you ding dong) couldn't get a date to a dog show as a nerdy teenager, or even a "hi," so he started over being fitness obsessed...a cave man of romance...and an easy lay. His parents seem nice, they must be appalled. 

He's up there, across many years of this show, with the top several Kings of Douchery and Bullshit.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8

I’m in a delay because my TLC app was acting up, but Ben talking about Mahogany’s love of the Lord and being ok with no sex before marriage while she’s wearing a bikini top is too much.

Also, I’m not surprised a former youth pastor is predatory re: age difference. Those creeps were looking for wives/girlfriends amongst the high school freshman class in my day.

Edited by brillia79
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
6 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

He should go out to bars because to drunk near-sighted women, he'd look like Prince Harry.

He reminds me of that guy on Love After Lockup who's a gym rat ginger. And also has an unfortunate nose. Yikes. 

4 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

So he likes women who have relationships with Jesus?

He loves sneaking up on Jesus' girl. 

4 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

He should ask, "What would Jesus do"?   

He is quite sure Jesus would say "I'd hit that".

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, you're probably right. Were there only two Gabor sisters?

No, Magda was the oldest of the three sisters. She was born in 1915, Zsa Zsa in 1917 and Eva in 1919. Their mother's name was Jolie and she claimed to be a Countess. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 3
  • Love 8
37 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"Heeeeeey, its your man with a plan Caleb, and we've got the new King Crimson album here in the studio, we'll be playing some cuts for you later. Meanwhile, here's some Jefferson Starship......"

Love me some King Crimson and Starship!

I'm on my phone where I can capitalize letters. Work updated my laptop. Now every time I touch the shift key, 16 PAGES OF CODE pastes into whatever I'm typing, including password fields. I can't erase it or highlight/delete...it's just...there. It's a true example of being in Hell.

• LOL 1