Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

His face looks like it was made of Play-Doh, then squished. 

I would go nuts with those two hollering at me while I made their fucking food. 

No kidding!  Get up and help!  And it sounded like Dad was calling him down to eat, turns out he was summoning him to start cooking!

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

Oh, no…not another one that constantly adjusts his glasses/pushes them back on his nose. Can someone hook him (and Coltee) up with someone who can finger eyeglasses that actually FIT?

He seems really sweet but sheltered/backwards/naïve. And maybe mentally challenged. It’s uncomfortable watching people like this (including Danielle) on these shows, it feels exploitive and they seem too vulnerable to be engaged in these international romance schemes.

Edited by GrammyPammy
Spelling
  • Love 20

JESUS CHRIST MIKE DUOLINGO! TEN MINUTES A DAY! If you'd done that you'd be able to converse with your "soul mate". 

Not for nothing Mike's brother, but whenever you meet someone, you haven't met them before. This is a real bright bunch, amirite?

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
Just now, kacesq said:

I’m sure I’ll eat my words later this season but this guy seems decent just socially awkward. Very socially awkward.

Probably on the old-school spectrum...but he seems genuinely kind and caring. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Damn, this dude seems decent, if inexperienced in all things relationships (and living with his parents, sigh), and I am not looking forward to his girlfriend from columbia breaking his heart. This won't end well.

Edited by rideashire
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, GrammyPammy said:

He seems really sweet but sheltered/backwards/naïve. And maybe mentally challenged. It’s uncomfortable watching people like this (including Danielle) on these shows, it feels exploitive and they seem too vulnerable to be engaged in these international romance schemes.

Nail on the head. 

• Love 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, Lordy, the brother and his wife were together for TEN YEARS before he even "thought" about marriage? I'm just....what the fuck?

Mike is just trying to lower the family mean age of knowing someone before marriage.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4