Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

"OK, your sister can officiate, but we're not having penis soup for the dinner. OK, we can have penis soup, but you can't have sex with the best man and the groomsmen. OK.... "

• LOL 15
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I dozed off for a minute even though watching Corey wash the car was riveting tv.

Well, it does make a nice change from the riveting "packing a suitcase" or "driving to the airport" sequences. 

Evilyn: I agreed to actually marry you publicly! the least you can do is let my sister, who despises you, officiate!" 

Evilyn's sister, officiating: We will now feed the groom the traditional bowl of penis soup. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 6

Just saw the next coming attractions.. ahem.. I am going to have a drink and relax on the couch.. this just makes me tense.. LOL.. and all I can say is FUCK KENNY'S DAUGHTERS.. What are they 12 years old??!!  OMG.. get over yourselves (the daughters).  I was 14 when my parents split - THEN YOU have a problem and emotions.  Adult people.. get over it.  (JMO)

Edited by Boston
  • Love 11
56 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

I scheduled my booster and flu shot for  the same day. I may need Sumit’s parents to stand at the edge of my bed and berate me afterwards.

54 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

Sumit's mother had 5 booster and 7 flu shots in the same day and was still able to get the house cleaned and food on the table.

giphy.gif

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

OK - boring.   What are you doing for Thanksgiving?

I might order a dinner for four from my fave restaurant and call it a day. 

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

LOSING HIM?!?!! Because he wants to adopt?!?!? You are grown and having a baby of your own you hatched faced needy inheritance wanting troll 

DEAD. And I cosign every word. 

They are all going to float away on a sea of tears. 

The hatchet faced troll forgets that Armando exists. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

Ha ha! I was just sitting here thinking about what I have left to pick up at the store! We're having roasted turkey breast, dressing, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, corn pudding, homemade yeast rolls, deviled eggs and mac n' cheese! I'm gonna put on my most comfy pajama pants and pig out because we're not having company this year, it'll be just the two of us and we can eat whenever we want!

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

I posted this morning that since Ari got to bring The Janice, Bini should have been able to bring someone such as Wish or a lawyer. Person would grill Janice and Ari about how ARI has fallen short--e.g., being unable to manage cooking, the home, and child care; bringing her ex-husband over to stay with them; and lying about her plans for the U.S. And her not giving him a moment's peace without freaking out. Too bad Bini didn't push back with Janice.  

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I might order a dinner for four from my fave restaurant and call it a day. 

DEAD. And I cosign every word. 

They are all going to float away on a sea of tears. 

The hatchet faced troll forgets that Armando exists. 

2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Ha ha! I was just sitting here thinking about what I have left to pick up at the store! We're having roasted turkey breast, dressing, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, corn pudding, homemade yeast rolls, deviled eggs and mac n' cheese! I'm gonna put on my most comfy pajama pants and pig out because we're not having company this year, it'll be just the two of us and we can eat whenever we want!

giphy.gif

• LOL 9
50 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Hi all. My life has been crazy so i havent been around for a while. My mother died, my husband could barely walk and had surgery to fix it. Them we drove my son cross country from Florida to Portland.  Then we went to the UK for 3 weeks. Then when i got home i got Bells palsy and half of my face is paralyzed, Good times.

I have been catching up on the show and i am only 2 behind. I have 2 Doctor Who conventions the next 2 weekends, one on Long Island and one in chicago. After that i hope to be back for real . I Just wanted to say hi in case anyone was wondering where i went.

I have wondered where you were.  That is too much for anyone to deal with.  I’m sorry for the loss of your mom.  Hope your husband is on the mend.  I know you love travel so I hoped you enjoyed the UK.  Bells Palsy can be stress related.  Be careful eating soup!

• Love 10

How old are these kids? They’re all adults, right? Wow. 

I mean...lots of people have “second” families. But damn how much time do these grown ass kids need?

and wasn’t our intro to crying Kenny on this show that he was finally doing something for his own happiness after raising his kids?

• Love 13

Really daughter Kenny?  “WHY would you adopt????”

” You’re gonna forget about us, about our kids….”

The drama apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. I’m fairly sure real adults don’t react like this. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10