Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Boston said:

I REALLY hate Ellie.. she is showing the WORST OF WOMEN.. first of all, that guy is.. uh.. GROSS!.. and second.. SHE HAS NO SELF-ESTEEM.. STOP MAKING WOMEN LOOK BAD!!  We HAVE self-esteem (ok, sometimes) but we know what is right.. and SHE IS NOT RIGHT.. if you disagree..ok.. 

Totally agree! I’m not mad at her for being insensitive…. I’m mad at her for even being there. She should have been done when he had another relationship, and she certainly should not have been funding his life. Be a badass business owner, Ellie. Stop the insanity!

• Love 8
Just now, mmecorday said:

Yes we do!

@mmecorday, I didn't get a chance to mention this before the 600 Lb thread closed on Wednesday, but I want to say how sorry I am about Dottie.  My beloved Charlie passed away on October 21, and I'm still really broken up.  I had Charlie for 16 years and he was the best cat I ever knew.  I don't want to bring people down with this post, but I just wanted to express my sorrow about Dottie.  

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Hi all. My life has been crazy so i havent been around for a while. My mother died, my husband could barely walk and had surgery to fix it. Them we drove my son cross country from Florida to Portland.  Then we went to the UK for 3 weeks. Then when i got home i got Bells palsy and half of my face is paralyzed, Good times.

I have been catching up on the show and i am only 2 behind. I have 2 Doctor Who conventions the next 2 weekends, one on Long Island and one in chicago. After that i hope to be back for real . I Just wanted to say hi in case anyone was wondering where i went.

So sorry for all of your troubles. You are amongst many snarking mourners here with recent losses.  Take care of yourself ❤️

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

@mmecorday, I didn't get a chance to mention this before the 600 Lb thread closed on Wednesday, but I want to say how sorry I am about Dottie.  My beloved Charlie passed away on October 21, and I'm still really broken up.  I had Charlie for 16 years and he was the best cat I ever knew.  I don't want to bring people down with this post, but I just wanted to express my sorrow about Dottie.  

Did you loose a pet mmecorday? I’m still mourning my Sebastian 

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Totally agree! I’m not mad at her for being insensitive…. I’m mad at her for even being there. She should have been done when he had another relationship, and she certainly should not have been funding his life. Be a badass business owner, Ellie. Stop the insanity!

I do not like women who  'bow' to a man.. and the fact that she is paying for everything??? PISSES ME OFF.  No woman should do that.  especially for a low-life like him.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

Are we having fun yet???  A FUN PARTY???? YAY!!

Count on it, it won't stay fun for long. 

What is with Kenny having to gather the fam and tell them that he and Armando are thinking of having kids? Again, and I cannot stress this enough, WHAT THE FUCK? Not telling everyone in your family your most intimate plans is NOT keeping secrets! God, this guy! 

• Love 13

@Floatingbison, thank you so much. It's been a difficult week, but the boss and his boss at work are both animal lovers and they let me take Monday and Tuesday off, our two busiest days at the paper. We miss our dear little Dottie, but I'm glad she's no longer suffering. <3

• Love 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

What is with Kenny having to gather the fam and tell them that he and Armando are thinking of having kids? Again, and I cannot stress this enough, WHAT THE FUCK? Not telling everyone in your family your most intimate plans is NOT keeping secrets! God, this guy! 

Did his daughter tell him she was planning to have a baby? No? Then they can sod off

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Janice is making it very clear that that apartment in Addis Ababa is not Bini's home. It's Ari's. Janice and "Dr. Weinberg" pay for it and consider that Bini is there on sufferance. They are furious that he actually had friends over while Ari was away. By their lights he should have lived like some kind of monk. And as if he was a guest. 

giphy.gif

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, charmed1 said:

Does Kenny only have four kids? I don’t know why I thought he had six.

No, he has four kids, plus Cooper the grandson, and I think two of the other guys are boyfriends of the daughters.   One daughter is having a baby, or probably already had one by now.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

@Floatingbison, thank you so much. It's been a difficult week, but the boss and his boss at work are both animal lovers and they let me take Monday and Tuesday off, our two busiest days at the paper. We miss our dear little Dottie, but I'm glad she's no longer suffering. <3

I’m so sorry ❤️

• Love 6
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Did Bini fly to see Ari in the US or did they meet at another location like Mexico?  The location looks tropical and not like Connecticut.  

They’re in Kenya because that’s where they originally met and conceived the kid. Per Ari. 

• Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Well for DRAMA of course,  who feels the need to discuss these things at this inopportune time? Someone who loves the drama of it all

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Did Bini fly to see Ari in the US or did they meet at another location like Mexico?  The location looks tropical and not like Connecticut.  

Mombasi, Kenya, where they met and hooked up.  

I'm glad that Jenny and Sumit are talking on the bench, because if they went to lunch Sumit would probably be hurling.   They'll keep stretching this storyline out as long as possible.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Did you loose a pet mmecorday? I’m still mourning my Sebastian 

I’m still morning my Sydney (R.I.P. 1/20), Recently bought a pen that i could insert her picture in so i can see her when I’m using it. It stays with you forever, I think.

• Love 8

Keep trying to catch up.

Sorry @JennyMominFL!  It’s good to see you!

Happy birthday fellow Scorpios!

Janice can suck it! It’s never happening, Jenny. When can we wrap up Corey and Evil-lyn? Let’s get ready for Kenny’s grown adult children to lay on the guilt.  If they have so many open condos, just buy the building and move everyone there.  Make it a family hospitality business…

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

NO SECRETS.. that is Kenny.. and his family can fuck off

• LOL 1
  • Love 4