Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I want to slap Steven into the next century.  I hate him  and his voice and everything about him. All I can say to Alina is 'go back Russia."

Ohhhh, @Twopper, how you have been missed!

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Love 11
7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Are Kenny and Armando making plans for the wedding?

Caterer ✔️

Venue✔️

Flowers✔️

Guy with tissue concession✔️

If they use tissue flowers it would tick both boxes

• Useful 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Jenny and Sumit look like they're in a really bad remake of "Harold and Maude."

That is hilarious!!! I love that movie.  I have a copy, and I may stay up and watch it later.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

How does Kenny have such great skin and I am sitting here with a freaking face mask and those under eye things.

Oh, I have a feeling Kenny does not neglect self care. He probably has a vast array of skin care products and has his dermatologist on speed dial.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Just in case there isn't enough crying at their reception, Kenny and Armando are showing "Beaches" in the background.

I know I'd fall out crying at "Wind Beneath My Wings," which would probably play during one of the dances. Or if Armando's dad showed up at just that moment.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Friday we finally got into the ortho clinic to have his knee xrayed only to see that he has a perfect knee.  they sent him back for a hip xray so we will have some kind of surgery for that; he gets a shot next week to help.  

So sorry for all the derm issues, scary stuff, the hip, back issue sucks too, my husband had a fragmented disk earlier in the summer, suffered for 6 weeks, had surgery and within a week was a new man, taking care of him was a full time job, my heart goes out to you for having to take the role of nurse and to your SO for having these health issues.

This show can cause pain in the ass so watch out!

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Just in case there isn't enough crying at their reception, Kenny and Armando are showing "Beaches" in the background.

I can see that type of shmoopy movie being right up Kenny's alley. I haven't seen it since I was a teen and admit I used to call it 'Bitches'. Sorry to those of you who love it. Maybe if I saw it now it might have a bit of nostalgia factor and I might enjoy it a bit.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Mr. Miner said:

Alina and her mom should wrap some bars of soap in a towel and just pummel his skeevy ass. 

I would be cheering, you hear me? CHEERING.

(I don't like the person 90 Day Fiance has made me... 😪)

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I love the saris, or whatever they are on the counselor and Mama Sumit.     On the other hand, Jenny's scarf matches the couch she's sitting on, and she looks like she's dressing for the winter in Moscow.     

Jenny uses the scarf to hide her turkey neck.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, I have a feeling Kenny does not neglect self care. He probably has a vast array of skin care products and has his dermatologist on speed dial.

Judging by the fact that he lives in Florida with his ghostly pale self, I suspect that he traded the dermatologist for a plastic surgeon when Armando was about 11 years old. He has not a freckle, a wrinkle, a sag or a discolored spot. The extensions that adorn what I suspect is a chrome dome probably cost more than Armando's whole family earned last month.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I can see that type of shmoopy movie being right up Kenny's alley. I haven't seen it since I was a teen and admit I used to call it 'Bitches'. Sorry to those of you who love it. Maybe if I saw it now it might have a bit of nostalgia factor and I might enjoy it a bit.

I blub like a baby every time

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
38 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

No great loss, Alina. 

As gross as Steven is, at least Alina had the chance to travel to Turkey. She should kick him out, fly Masha over & spend a few weeks staying in that cute apt & exploring (all on Steven’s dime as a “fee” for WASTING HER DAMN TIME). I never considered Turkey as a potential destination, but it looks pretty awesome.

• Love 12
Just now, Suzywriter said:

The extensions that adorn what I suspect is a chrome dome probably cost more than Armando's whole family earned last month.

Ever since I heard the theory or rumor, I've been studying his hairline astutely.  He does seem to be sporting a new, shorter haircut.  

Will he confess this secret before the wedding?  They need a new storyline.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
37 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I like this Jenny. I hate Corey. He is so pathetic. 

If I found out a dude lied to me about being single like that I do not know how I would react, but I do know it would be over. That is not okay.

giphy.gif

• Love 5
Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

I suppose there are some young American men Steven’s age who are virgins.  He seems to do ok with the ladies…..not what she wants, right?

I wonder if these 100 women were ones he met while he was on his mission.  ("I'll make you see God!")

• LOL 8