Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Jenny, just because you're not getting the answer you want to hear doesn't mean the counseling isn't working. Sumit's parents and everybody out here in 90 Day Snark Village knows what the answer is; you're the only one who's not hearing it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
13 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Who thinks Sumit would be better suited for that "I Love A Mama's Boy" show?

I think it would have to be a spinoff "I Love a Grandma"

I love the saris, or whatever they are on the counselor and Mama Sumit.     On the other hand, Jenny's scarf matches the couch she's sitting on, and she looks like she's dressing for the winter in Moscow.     Poor Papa Sumit looks like he wishes he could be anywhere else but in this room.  

Any guess on who the counselor really is?    Production assistant?  Somebody's neighbor?   

Oh no!  The women pooping commercial. 

I love Hannah's mask with the cat whiskers on it.    I love that they got the marriage license, so maybe Kenny will shut up about that. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7

Doesn't SteVen look clammy?  Like if you shook his hand, it would be that clammy, dead fish handshake? And then he'd say something monumentally stupid while you were shaking it, just trying to let go so you could wipe off your hand somewhere.

• LOL 3
  • Love 13
Just now, Bees52 said:

Ahh... so this is how the parents end up living with them. We have the therapist to thank for more Mama Sumit/Jenny interactions!

They are stealing from I Love Lucy or Seinfeld.  Why in the world would anyone agree to this or even think of doing this.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

So….would mama Submit be ok if Jenny pledged to take care of her and Submit’s dad until their death?  It’s awfully optimistic that she has the ability.  Lol

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

I rarely put down my phone and stop reading the forum, but I had to stop and watch Jenny and company at therapy.  

My mother-in-law once said “never move in with you in-laws”.  Which is weird because she was my in-law.  Maybe she was trying to tell me something.

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I want to punch SteVen in his puppet pimple face! 

2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Ill hold him down for you Angry Moldovan, if I get to kick him between the legs and punch him in the gut.

Me! Me! I want in! I would kick that worm repeatedly in the nads with the greatest of pleasure.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
10 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Dear Jennnay,

Stop sucking on lemons. Not a good look for you.

love Ms Angry M xx

10 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

"Jenny, I want you to write a letter to your car and tell it how much you miss it."

9 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Now they're seeing a family counselor? At this point it would have probably been cheaper if Sumit had just married Jenny...

9 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Mother Sumit and Jenny have the same exact frown lines.

9 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

They all don't want to look after old Jenny.

8 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jenny thinks she’s in some romance novel: There will be no one else after you, Sumit. You are my one true love, my soulmate.

8 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Jenny is going to be sentenced to be Mama Sumit’s butler

7 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

"You can stay alone now too". OUCH and LMAO at Sumit's mother saying that to Jenny.

7 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Or, he can still find another old-ee.  He'd still be younger than Jenny is now.  

6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Jenny's had it! They've been in therapy for TEN WHOLE MINUTES and nothing is happening!

giphy.gif

• LOL 21
3 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

On the other hand, Jenny's scarf matches the couch she's sitting on, and she looks like she's dressing for the winter in Moscow. 

Too bad she didn't meet a Catfish from Russia instead so she would have an excuse to wear scarves more often.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Any guess on who the counselor really is?    Production assistant?  Somebody's neighbor?   

Oh no!  The women pooping commercial. 

With the tat. Production for sure.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Doesn't SteVen look clammy?  Like if you shook his hand, it would be that clammy, dead fish handshake? And then he'd say something monumentally stupid while you were shaking it, just trying to let go so you could wipe off your hand somewhere.

YES. Shaking his hand is probably like handling a dead fish. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

Armando knew and explained to Kenny that the letter to Human Rights was a technicality.  For him now to complain that it is "a heartache" and drama is disingenuous.  

He knows that he'll only get his royal wedding on TLC's dime, so he's doing everything they want.

• Love 10
15 minutes ago, ExMathMajor said:

Jenny, just because you're not getting the answer you want to hear doesn't mean the counseling isn't working. Sumit's parents and everybody out here in 90 Day Snark Village knows what the answer is; you're the only one who's not hearing it.

Oh, man...I actually feel sorry for Jenny. I have been in her seat regarding counseling. Crrrrringe!!

• Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, see? The whole "WAH we can't get married in Mexico!" storyline was a big nothing, KENNY. Just a bureaucratic loophole. 

Kenny's not crying with joy, I see. He only cries for his own poignant pain. 

I think that he cried when Armando's father presented Cassidy with the necklace, but that could have been because he didn't get one, too - even after he whined.

• Love 6

Just thought I would stop by and wave  at everyone. 

We are just sitting down to a late dinner;  I can hear the tv in the background with the show recording.

I do post occasionally on the thread for the actual episode. 

We just finished zooming with our daughter and SIL.  They gave us a tour of their new condo and let us see our 3 and a half month old grandson and our teenage grandcat.  They are encouraging us to move close to them.  

At the very beginning of the lock down way back in 2020 my husband started having an issue with his leg, but he wasn't excited about hanging around medical buildings during covid last winter and also many of the doctors were only doing online appointments.  He did get to the dermatologist who sent him to the MOHS doctor to have 3 skin cancers removed.  There were 2 on the ear and he needed a skin graft for that.   He also had one near the base of his spine but they had to do that at a later date.  He went from a cane to a walker, and when we went out of town to visit our daughter, I bought him a transit chair to get him down the long halls in her apartment building.  He was able to get his regular doctor finally to recommend physical therapy which we just started and is very time consuming.  Friday we finally got into the ortho clinic to have his knee xrayed only to see that he has a perfect knee.  they sent him back for a hip xray so we will have some kind of surgery for that; he gets a shot next week to help.  

I guess I should comment on the show since I saw the preview Friday night.  I am glad to actually see Cory's Jenny as everytime he mentioned Jenny I kept picturing Jenny in India. 

I want to slap Steven into the next century.  I hate him  and his voice and everything about him. All I can say to Alina is 'go back Russia."

I want to know why Kenny still has a Florida license plate on his car.  Does he really intend to stay in Mexico or are they sneaking off to Florida for half the year.

Ellie is an idiot. 

I continue to think that even if Ma and Pa Summit were to die,  Sumit would have another laundry list as to reasons he won't marry Jenny.

I cannot stand Ari. She and Steven are vying for first place on my list of most disliked people on this season.  Actually they are near the top of my all-episode list.

• Love 16