Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

After he was in Russia for two years (on a mission).   And, he's old to be an unmarried Mormon.

Not for the guys. They have to do a mission first. Then college. Stephen doesn’t give me college vibes.

When I lived in Arizona, more than a few of my Senior female classmates in high school got married before graduation.

• Love 3
51 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Well, I have posted on live chat for a season, and I suddenly found myself on the wrong thread.  So I have copied my earlier post.

I am not sure if I am back tonight or not as I will keep looking at updates on Ida.  I am not in harm's way from this except there was a tornado warning for Pensacola where we still have a family home plus I have assorted friends and relatives in and around NOLA, although I moved away nearly 40 years ago.  I used to enjoy visiting people in Lockport, Golden Meadow, Houma, and most of the places I keep seeing on the radar.

Also I don't think I like anyone on this show.  I can't stand Jenny and Sumit.  Ari and Binyan are two of the most boring people to cross my screen. Evelin and Cory are boring, and I can't stand them so that's a double whammy.  The crazy lady in the ad makes me want to reach in and slap her.  I understand Armando and Kenneth are back.  I like Armando, but I was hoping they wouldn't return.

I am also tired.  We went out of town to visit our grandson.  He is a very cute baby.  It was also a time to celebrate the birthdays of my son and husband so a great time was had by all.  We even went out to eat on a Friday.  I expected more people to be at the restaurant based on the parking nightmare, but I guess the few employees now park in the customers part of the lot. I think the place was about 1/5 capacity.  They were also out of several brands of beer. Despite it being so empty, we waited 35 minutes as they were really short staffed.   Food was good.  We did take-out for the other meals.

Hope everything ok with hurricane

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

What dumb ass guy tells his ex-girlfriend that he was going to have sex with another woman but he couldn’t get it up?  

The same guy that has been running after Evelin for years now, has given her every penny he has, and I bet anything his father left him, and puts up with 'dating' the town mattress. 

So Ari imported the ex- on a K-1 visa, so she gets another imported spouse on a visa?   And one that probably has zero job skills except playing butt bongos in nightclubs.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

OK, PT Peeps. Short shift, clocking out.  Y'all know you gots to share me with TrackKitty, so I'm off to do #CoupleTime (she's going to try to decapitate me with 🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾 )

And it looks like @Armchair Critic has yet to appear, so she (and the rest of y'all) will have to wait to see her custom GIF(t)

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611c56b58008feff8acfe

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Ari misses her culture so much she called her Argentinian ex husband. 

That she divorced because she wanted to travel and selfish ex wanted to finish his doctorate.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 9
39 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

Why are Ariela and the nanny making so many of those crépe things??
I see she does have a freezer now (thanks to her parents) so maybe she can freeze them.

her relationship with her ex is quite strange. This will not go well…

They're injera! So delish. It's spongy bread. 

• Love 6

Ari brought her first husband over on a K-1 visa.  Bini overstayed his emergency visa.  This is why they're on The Other Way.  In addition, Ari has that thriving writing career that just takes her all over the world, when she wasn't working in her dad's doctor's office.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

So she divorced her husband because she wanted to travel?

Theres a whole lot she just left out….

I bet she ends up with seven husbands!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

The same guy that has been running after Evelin for years now, has given her every penny he has, and I bet anything his father left him, and puts up with 'dating' the town mattress. 

His father died suddenly, while Corey was taping an earlier season.  

• Love 2