Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E07: Gossip, Girl!

• Start Topic

It's Day 2 in Williamsburg, Virginia, and the ladies work off last night's dramatic dinner with a little water aerobics. Robyn has a heart-to-heart with Gizelle about her lack of motivation, and is met with tough love. Ashley joins the ladies for a post-birth getaway - bringing her breast pump and a whole lot of drama in tow. Candiace hosts a whiskey tasting to lighten the mood, but alcohol isn't the only thing on the rocks after a rumor pertaining to Wendy's husband Eddie unexpectedly resurfaces.

Airdate: 08.22.2021

• Love 1

I'm not sure what the ladies wanted from Wendy at lunch. They bring up that she was upset with Gizelle then interrupt with tone-policing nonsense when she tried to explain why she was upset. Ashley wasn't even there and Mia of the Ever-changing Resumé doesn't know Wendy well enough to interject.

Edited by Vanderboom
  • Love 17

Glad that Karen talked to Candiace about the comments about her marriage, because I didn't like those either. I liked Candiace's response too. Candiace is winning so far this season.

I think Gizelle thought about how she sounded at the dinner the night before, and needed another separate meeting with Robyn to not sound so harsh, and she's still calling it tough love. I still don't think she did any better. Wasn't a big fan of the line about if Juan is calling you unattractive, is that motivating. I still believe Robyn is the realest on this franchise. I want her to win too, at least Gizelle and I agree on that. 

These ladies are doing wayyyyyy too much with Wendy. I hate when they think that they can say anything and everything to someone, but then when that person offers a rebuttal, they are being defensive. Liking Mia a little less with each episode. Candiace is keeping quiet at the table but lighting it up in her confessionals, I love it. 

Gizelle says why are you getting worked up because of the rumors?? Soooo ya'll are ki-ki'n behind my back, and you don't expect me to respond? And why is Robyn getting so hyped when she got mad at Ashley for doing the same thing to her in season 1. Then they will say well if it's not true why are you getting so upset? Because these ladies, who are all mothers/stepmothers, take pure glee in trashing the relationships of the others. I can't with them. Wendy has completed her housewife hazing period with this episode. 

Edited by LaurelleJ
  • Love 12

Why did Ashley think that Wendy would respond well to her? YOU'RE NOT FRIENDS! Gizelle was wrong for going to Ashley instead of going directly to Wendy. 

Ashley should have kept her behind at home. She once again was thrown out for being an unwanted guest.  

Candiace's facial expressions are hilarious.  Candiace accepts Gizelle for who she is. As she said on the reunion last year, Gizelle is gossipy and messy.

Edited by spunky
  • Love 13

Well that was all kinds of cringeworthy. Wendy definitely had some good zingers/truth bombs when she came for Gizelle but much like "new, sexy Wendy", it quickly became overkill. And much as I can't stand Pinky and The Brain, that I think is what they're trying to articulate but can't find the words.

It's not just that Wendy's dressing so much sexier but that her whole energy and emotional state seems just so different and off. Again, I was with her when she started calling Gizelle out on her shit but it just went on too long to the point of becoming awkward. I was with Askale's open mouth stare the whole time. 

I also hate to say it but Wendy's reaction also gave me shades of "she doth protest too much". Of course now that I think about it, Wendy did go from zero to sixty against Ashley last season and seemed to throw around a lot of crazy insults the same way. So maybe that is just her verbal fighting style 

Gizelle is messy but Robyn is just really fucking annoying with the constant need to rush and play bodyguard every time someone comes for Gizelle, especially when her ass usually deserves it. I would like to say it was the alcohol but we know that's her default. Girl worry about working on your mental health instead of playing perpetual sidekick to Gizelle. 

Despite her need to blatantly lie through her teeth at times - namely about her age and being a stripper, I'm kind of liking Mia. I like how calm and unbothered she remains even when throwing a jab. And her whole energy throughout all the mess was perfect. I liked how they made it seem like Candiace threw Ashley out when Ashley was clearly heading on her business. But girlfriend did show up and just threw oil on the fire and then peaced out with her breast milk while the shit hit the fan. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13

Poor Wendy. Stevie Wonder could have seen the green-eyed heffas were going to come for her this season.

I don’t feel sorry for her though. She was nothing more than a useful idiot for them last year – maybe she just now realizing it.

• Love 5
46 minutes ago, bosawks said:

If you wanted to convince me that your marriage is rainbows, lollipops, and puppy dogs that wasn’t the way to do it, Wendy.

Because the rumors are probably true.  Funny how Wendy wanted to shame Former Cast Member* last season for beating Candiace's ass but here she is threatening to beat Gizelle's ass.

42 minutes ago, LaurelleJ said:

Glad that Karen talked to Candiace about the comments about her marriage, because I didn't like those either. I liked Candiace's response too. Candiace is winning so far this season.

Karen was only coming around to talk to Candiace about Gizelle's comments because GIZELLE made the comments.  If Askale or Mia had made the comments, Karen wouldn't have come around.  Note Candiace did not feed into Karen fishing for commentary against Gizelle by saying "Yeah, she came for my marriage because she miserable & ain't got a man."  Instead Candiace kept it light and cute.  I wouldn't be surprised if the read Wendy gave to Gizelle & Robyn was fed to her by Karen telling her all about Gizelle etc. 

Wendy had too much "binder tabs" on Gizelle for me to believe that was a spontaneous read.

42 minutes ago, LaurelleJ said:

And why is Robyn getting so hyped when she got mad at Ashley for doing the same thing to her in season 1. Then they will say well if it's not true why are you getting so upset?

Because the rumors were probably true.  I will say this about Robyn/Ashley:  Ashley had been harassing Robyn for 3 seasons about Juan while her own husband was feeling on people's booties.  This Eddie situation has only been discussed a couple of episodes.

39 minutes ago, spunky said:

Why did Ashley think that Wendy would respond well to her? YOU'RE NOT FRIENDS! Gizelle was wrong for going to Ashley instead of going directly to Wendy. 

Because Ashley & her husband have been discussed in the blogs every season this show has come on.  If anyone on the cast could relate to their marriage being discussed in the blogs, it's Ashley.

Gizelle & Robyn should have discussed the body change with Wendy when she popped in the room before the dinner but she would have received it the same way she did when it was brought up in front of the group, because she went off when Ashley pulled her to the side to talk about it.

*It wasn't right for Former Cast Member to put her hands on Candiace and it wasn't right for Wendy to threaten to whip Gizelle's ass.  You can't chastize FCM for making black women "look bad, aggressive and violent" on national TV but here you are acting like Mrs. Thug Life.

Poor Wendy. Stevie Wonder could have seen the green-eyed heffas were going to come for her this season.

I don’t feel sorry for her though. She was nothing more than a useful idiot for them last year – maybe she just now realizing it.

Now she will be a useful idiot for Karen and I won't feel sorry for her when Karen turns around to bite her because she herself warned Candiace against Karen.

Edited by drivethroo
  • Love 24

I think about what Todd said at the Atlanta reunion once. That he came in with a group of guys, that he was the last one standing, and were they not going to be satisfied until they succeeded in getting rid of all the husbands. I think the Potomac housewives have plenty of storylines without trying to go after the marriages as hard as they do. Then they are really trying to justify it by saying they don't believe the rumor is true, but at the same time tying the rumor to her attitude change. I have long said that the husbands enhance the storyline, they don't become storylines themselves. 

• Love 8

Giselle taking to Robin, said “your fine husband” WTF - fine to look at, sure, but fine as a partner, no, not really. I am liking Gizelle less and less, I felt like she was shamingRobin for being depressed - that’s just so messed up.

I’m having a hard time watching Mia because he face is so unnatural it creeps me out. If I’m just listening and not watching, she’s not so bad.

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
24 minutes ago, Steph J said:

I'm sure Wendy walked away from that conversation thinking that she won, but Gizelle was shit stirring in order to get a reaction and Wendy gave that to her and then some. Meanwhile, Gizelle is just sitting there, unbothered by being yelled at because she knows that she's the actual winner because she just proved her continuing value to the producers.

YES. Wendy made her own self look fool, didn't need any help from Gizelle.

As someone said up earlier, Candiance is the only one coming off looking good right now... And that says a lot.

Wendy has worn out her welcome.

ETA: I appreciate how Robyn voiced her fear: that she will become really successful and then somehow fail. It's a fear that I think so many successful women have.

Edited by nb360
  • Useful 2
  • Love 20

So my takeaway from this mess tonight is 1) Eddie is/was cheating and Wendy is well aware 2) He was obviously cheating with a stripper/stripper wannabe of some sort 3) The other woman has made some sort of statements against Wendy's appearance in the past.

Giselle and Ashely are on the money about the who/what/why of Wendy's new found self....they are both just too stupid to get their point across correctly. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, Stats Queen said:

I’m having a hard time watching Mia because he face is so unnatural it creeps me out. If I’m just listening and not watching, she’s not so bad.

Her appearance is a bit odd for sure but I'm liking Mia so far. They found an actual rags to riches HW that isn't afraid to put all her dirty past out there before the others could use it against her. Of course by her S2 that could all go to hell in a handbasket.

• Love 9
47 minutes ago, Steph J said:

I'm sure Wendy walked away from that conversation thinking that she won, but Gizelle was shit stirring in order to get a reaction and Wendy gave that to her and then some. Meanwhile, Gizelle is just sitting there, unbothered by being yelled at because she knows that she's the actual winner because she just proved her continuing value to the producers.

Gizelle and Ashley earned their BRAVO checks tonight.  Wendy went off, and she might be sitting at home next year watching RHOP instead of being on it like Former Cast Member.**

47 minutes ago, Steph J said:

Unless there are two Eddies in Wendy's life and we haven't seen the other one, then there's no Eddie who looks like Idris Elba.

I think this was a statement that flew under the radar...Wendy said Eddie looked like Idris Elba and when she went off on Gizelle made some statement about Gizelle saying she would f*k Idris Elba.  Why would Gizelle saying what she would do with Idris Elba have to do with Eddie?  Perhaps Wendy thinks Gizelle is coming for Eddie?  Or maybe Gizelle is the real person Eddie said he would do within the group?

I don't think Eddie has cheated or is cheating* but whether he is or not, Wendy is VERY insecure about something and it's not a good look.

I'd also like to know why she had all that venom for Ashley and why she is coming for Gizelle next week for calling her a "weak bitch" behind her back but was making similar comments about Ashley after she left?

13 minutes ago, HotHW said:

So my takeaway from this mess tonight is 1) Eddie is/was cheating and Wendy is well aware 2) He was obviously cheating with a stripper/stripper wannabe of some sort 3) The other woman has made some sort of statements against Wendy's appearance in the past.

Giselle and Ashely are on the money about the who/what/why of Wendy's new found self....they are both just too stupid to get their point across correctly. 

Honestly, my takeaway is I don't think Eddie is/was cheating but he was eyeballing somebody and the woman he is/was eyeballing is light skinned like Gizelle and Mia. The blogs also said the woman he was cheating with was white...

*My experience in life is never be surprised when people do shitty things.  Men could be putting up a loving front to you and be cheating on the low.  If a man has the opportunity to cheat and the right circumstances present themselves, they will cheat.  That's why women shouldn't be too quick to jump on the I GOT A MAN train because you never know when it will derail.  Let men be the side dishes in your life, not the main course.

**I think Former Cast Member was given a contract for Season 6 but it was a Friend contract.  Because she sat at the reunion and said she wasn't concerned with BRAVO's little check, BRAVO said we'll show you what a little check really is.  I think at that point, her husband told her BRAVO's even more little check wasn't worth the damage it was doing to their reputations.  Wendy may find herself in the same situation in that Eddie might tell her to leave the show because the paycheck isn't worth the damage it is/was/could be doing to their family & professional reputations.

Edited by drivethroo
  • Love 13
8 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

Wendy may find herself in the same situation in that Eddie might tell her to leave the show because the paycheck isn't worth the damage it is/was/could be doing to their family & professional reputations.

I don't know, he didn't seem too enthusiastic about the prospect of financing her candle empire himself, so I'm sure every check helps in that respect.

• LOL 9
  • Love 7
On 8/19/2021 at 10:33 AM, TexasGal said:

I do agree with Karen saying, everyone knew about the rumors but no one else bothered to bring it up except Gizelle, and she fed it to stupid messy Ashely whom we know can't hold water.  

• Love 7

Great eppy, but this shit is getting ridiculous!

Last week during dinner we had to go through Wendy having to explain Happy/Ness, etc.  Why are we going through this at another get together?!  I felt for the wine company employees who likely heard all that drama.

Gizzard and Beaky….Wendy has already explained herself to you and the rest of the ladies….LET IT THE FUCK GO!  If this was coming from a place of concern it would be one thing but it isn’t.  As for Eddie and his alleged cheating, that’s none of ya’ll business….well, it is if ya’ll want to air your own dirty laundry.

Not feeling one bit sorry for Wendy, as she was all up in Monique’s business last year and now the cement titties and plumped up ass have come home to roost.  That said, she more than held her own against the green-eyed heiffas, especially with her telling Gizzard about her fucked up situation with the right Reverend Leon Lonnie Love Bryant-AT&T.  Also liked her telling Ashley about her messy boots self (more on her later).

Gizzard – Nice cow suit outfit at the wine tasting, all you needed were hooves for your feet.  I did like her ponytail though.  There, one positive about this heiffa!

Beaky Buzzard – I’m not buying this ‘waaaaaah, the pandemic has made me so lazy’ bullshit.  And while Juan is okay looking, I don’t see the foiness that everyone else seems to be seeing.  Regarding Embezzlement, Macy’s?  TJ Maxx?  Two stores Gizzard wish would have given her the time of day when she had Every Hue, how in the bluedilly hell do you ignore them?  Okay, she fucked up with the former friend that would up killing himself but this is a big break for her.  This is why she’ll always be a loser in life.

Candiace was cracking me up with her TH’s….and she has the sickest body. 

Mia’s red lipstick was to die for and loved her black bikini.  She needed to stay in her lane though about Wendy as she’s only known and fought with her for about a couple of hours.

Wendy’s bathing suit was distracting due to the tattoos near her bikini line….the tattoo designs were not only dark but they made her look like she had scraggly pubes.

Karen and Beaky have killer legs.

Finally, Ashley….I like her when she’s not being messy so I wasn’t happy with her last night.  First of all, why would you announce to not only Gizzard but the whole fucking table that Wendy was crying over what Gizzard had said to her?  Your ass wasn’t even there!  And to open up the Pandora’s box that is Karen/Gizzard’s estrangement, I was glad when Candiace told her to take her milk and get the fuck out.

Next week’s eppy looks juicy!

• Love 7

Robyn is not using common sense. You can't depend on a Bravo check, this is her chance to build her little empire.  

• Love 10
12 minutes ago, Jeopardy15 said:

This whole quote!!!

Wendy just comes off as sad and defensive. Her personality is very different from last season. She is not exuding confidence in her new body but desperation. Who is she trying to impress as she is not wearing those revealing clothes in scenes with her husband??? 

Why did Karen have on thigh-high boots at the pool? 

Ashley came. She started mess. She left. Paycheck earned for this week. 😂😂😂

I have to admit, those boots were a little crazy Karen .

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, spunky said:

Ashley should have kept her behind at home. She once again was thrown out for being an unwanted guest.  

Candiace's facial expressions are hilarious.  Candiace accepts Gizelle for who she is. As she said on the reunion last year, Gizelle is gossipy and messy.

Yes Gizzard is messy as as hell, except when it comes to her own mess.  

• Love 5

Wendy owes Monique an apology,  she is now threatening to do same crap she accused Monique of. I declare Gizzard brings out the worst in people. 

• Love 7

I love how Gizelle talking about swimming and how great it is for her body, then they show her getting into the pool in a one piece looking a helluva lot different than the 2 piece photos she posted where she looks 30 pounds lighter.

She looks great, but the photoshopping of her body is ridiculous.

Edited by Boo Boo
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

I don’t get Robyn not getting back to Macy’s and TJmaxs. Sounds like a great opportunity. 

It is. That was absolutely insane. Robyn has never been shown to be ambitious, so I'm not surprised that she's ignoring calls. She seems to start things, get bored, and then start up a new endeavor when the next season starts. Robyn should hire a project manager. What's Askale doing? Is she just helping Robyn mail out orders or does she have an actual job? 

• Love 8

I think Wendy did what I call the Season 3 Atlanta makeover. Every single one of them went from "white refrigerator" to "stainless steel and marble countertops" 😂

If anything, much like Vicki, Wendy may have read a few comments and let those get to her and thought she needed some work. For me personally, I get it .. if enough people say enough mean things about you, you start to believe them. Her first season, she was rocking them Whitney Houston last week of life lacefronts, but she did what they all do, she glowed TF UP! Look at Kuuur-run in those flashbacks with those McDonald arch eyebrows and that hairline you need a GPS to get to it was so far back. Wendy's clothes may have been a little tight but they were not vile nor inappropriate for the occasion.  That includes the outfit she wore for the bus ride to Virginia. They were not on their way to church. Making other people feel like shitake mushrooms is how Gizelle earns her check. 

Edited by Boofish
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12
50 minutes ago, DanielleBowden said:

No one believes Wendy's transformation is coming from a positive place and no one believes that Gizelle, Robyn & Ashley are coming from a place of genuine concern.  

Two negatives make a positive?

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

ETA: I appreciate how Robyn voiced her fear: that she will become really successful and then somehow fail. It's a fear that I think so many successful women have.

49 minutes ago, Sheenieb said:

It is. That was absolutely insane. Robyn has never been shown to be ambitious, so I'm not surprised that she's ignoring calls. She seems to start things, get bored, and then start up a new endeavor when the next season starts.

Robyn might have ADD/ADHD.  She's afraid to be successful because she fears

• If she is successful that will take time away from Juan
  • if she is successful, she will start to enjoy all the material comforts she had before and it will be snatched away like before but even more

She & Juan just moved into their new house in past couple of weeks so maybe she did call Macy's or TJ Maxx back.

I feel how you outburst in anger is how you REALLY feel about the person. For example:

• Candiace always felt Former Cast Member was a hoodrat
  • Former Cast Member never liked Candiace and wanted to beat her ass for SEVERAL seasons, not just season 5

It goes without saying Gizelle didn't think too much of Wendy and she doesn't think too much of Mia (evidenced by her eyerolls when Mia was "defending" her at the table with Wendy during the wardrobe discussions).  But what Wendy said to Gizelle and Robyn is what she deep down felt about them:

• Gizelle is a loser who can't keep a man and is a piece of shit for bringing Jamal around her children
  • Robyn is a loser that nobody wants

It goes without saying the GEB + Ashley & Askale will ice Wendy out.  That leaves only Karen & Candiace on Wendy's side and I don't think Candiace is going to go to war with anyone on the other side except Ashley.  I think Candiace will be on Wendy's side but try to be the peacemaker between the group.

49 minutes ago, Sheenieb said:

What's Askale doing? Is she just helping Robyn mail out orders or does she have an actual job?

Askale is prancing around in red bottoms and expensive purses so I'm not sure if she needs a job from Robyn.  I do think it's interesting Gizelle hasn't hazed/really interacted with Askale even though Askale has been asking Gizelle questions, saying she felt like she was on Interrogation Island etc.  I'm pretty sure Askale & Mia were auditioning for Housewife #7 so that's just interesting Gizelle hasn't really engaged Askale.

Edited by drivethroo
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, DanielleBowden said:

No one believes Wendy's transformation is coming from a positive place and no one believes that Gizelle, Robyn & Ashley are coming from a place of genuine concern.  

Exactly. The two aren't mutually exclusive. Gizelle, Robyn and Ashley aren't necessarily wrong in their observations about Wendy's new appearance/personality but I for sure don't buy they're coming from a place of genuine concern. They're coming from their usual place of earning their Bravo check and maintaining their Housewives spot. And in Robyn's case, goodness knows she needs it as not even her depression makes Robyn interesting. Girl is just DULL. It's a hard contest of who is less interesting between Robyn and Teddi from RHofBH (well formerly of RHofBH).

Unless there are two Eddies in Wendy's life and we haven't seen the other one, then there's no Eddie who looks like Idris Elba.

That's the part where I said to the screen, "oh honey, stop. I'm embarrassed for you." I was so confused when she talked about Gizelle wanting to fuck Eddie because I was like, "say what now?" Only to see the producer's clip showing Gizelle talking about wanting to bang Idris Elba like many other women (not me. Love you Idris but you're not my type). But because Wendy has decided in her mind Eddie's an Idris doppelganger, girlfriend said Gizelle wants to fuck her husband. Um, okay then... 

• LOL 5
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, byrd said:

Wendy owes Monique an apology,  she is now threatening to do same crap she accused Monique of. I declare Gizzard brings out the worst in people. 

NOT! Monique actually assaulted someone. Wendy just made threats. Big difference. 

• Love 7

Gah, I forgot about the Idris comparison....I could say Mr. Yogisbooboo looks like my dream man Christopher 'HOT DAMN!' Meloni, but one look at him and you'd laugh me right out of Philly.

Another observation, when did Juan call Beaky unattractive?  I know he said her laziness was a turn off but I never heard the unattractive comment.

Edited by Yogisbooboo64
  • Love 5

Not that it matters but I personally don’t find Wendy’s breasts to be particularly attractive as they are the standard bolt on melons with unnatural looking cleavage. Beautiful large breasts don’t have the large unnatural gap between them.

My personal opinion is that plastic surgery is supposed to enhance your looks and not make it look as if you had obvious plastic surgery. 

It is just strange to me that bad plastic surgery has somehow become aspirational. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Edited by amarante
  • Love 16
27 minutes ago, Jeopardy15 said:

28 minutes ago, Jeopardy15 said:

NOT! Monique actually assaulted someone. Wendy just made threats. Big difference. 

I'm actually on the Monique side with this one.  Wendy went on last season about how Monique was making them as black women look bad, Monique fighting only reinforces stereotypes about black women being violent and complained about how she & Candiace were deemed "aggressive" but the lighter complected cast members who have done the same things have not been labeled "aggressive."

Monique said she was upset because of the attacks on her family and that's why she did what she did.  So even though Wendy did not get up and try to rip Gizelle's wig off and slam her head into a table, she still displayed the same violent thug behavior she condemned Monique for displaying.  She was walking around the room like an enraged animal just like Monique.

Furthermore, people all up and down blogs, social media and various forums have said Candiace's mouth and words were threatening & provoking and was an equal cause and a justification for the fight (attack) between her and Monique.  People can't then turn around and say "Well Wendy didn't actually fight Gizelle so it's ok."  Are we to believe Candiace saying "I'm sleep, I'm bored" is more threatening and provocative than Wendy saying "I'm gonna whip yo ass?"

If Gizelle had gotten up and grabbed Wendy by the braids and slammed her head into the table after Wendy said "I'm gonna whip yo ass", I wonder how many people would've said "Well Gizelle was provoked/felt threatened, so...?" 

We can't say people's words are threatening, provocative & an invitation to violence (Candiace) but excuse Wendy.  She behaved the same way Monique did except for putting her hands on Gizelle.

20 minutes ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

Another observation, when did Juan call Beaky unattractive?  I know he said her laziness was a turn off but I never heard the unattractive comment.

I think Juan did call Robyn unattractive but I think it was in the context of her "laziness" being unattractive meaning turn off, not that she's physically unattractive.

2 minutes ago, amarante said:

Not that it matters but I personally don’t find Wendy’s breasts to be particularly attractive as they are the standard bolt on melons with unnatural looking cleavage. Beautiful large breasts don’t have the large unnatural gap between them.

They're not attractive and they're too big but she had just had the surgery so maybe things hadn't settled into place yet.  That's why Karen & Askale were taking Wendy's heavy luggage upstairs so she wouldn't bust an incision.

• Love 13
40 minutes ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

my dream man Christopher 'HOT DAMN!' Meloni,

True story, I had a contractor that was a double for Mr. Meloni, I drooled when he came over to assess the work that I wanted done, her did all new floors in my house, all three levels...I told my husband that I might have to sleep with the contractor and he agreed if I could get a discount on the work, lol. 

After everything was done I called him again to renovate my master bath, I have no shame and no more money, lol.

• LOL 21
  • Love 1

I really wish these women would stop trying to read Ms. Bryant. It never works, mostly, because Gizzie doesn't give a good goddamn. Karen usually comes closest with a read...that is until she starts yelling about hot boxes and famous prisons. Karen always comes in too hot, but I doubt she can help that since she's obviously obsessed. The passion is real. Gizelle's name stays in Karen's mouth during her talking heads. Time to retreat and ignore, Karen, coz you ain't winning this.

Wendy's display was more exhausting than anything, especially after she left and came back for Round 2. Wendy went way too far and got nothing to show for it. Gizelle, as usual, gazed into the face of the dragon and slayed it by simply not caring. And by continuing to slurp her drank.

Yelling and insulting this woman will never land! Wanna get Gizelle? The two times I ever saw her display genuine emotion was when she was being dumped by Sherman. She ugly-cried each time and was near inconsolable. Therefore, I'm gonna need one of them (probably Karen, since she's the most pressed) to hire an athletic, chocolatey man with a few zeros in his bank account to break Gizelle's back a few times .... before he breaks her heart.

That's it. That's all. That's the only way y'all will see this woman's face crack in your presence. Shit, this is a woman who can't even summon up empathy for her own daughter not passing her driver exam or her best friend's depression. Wanna bring her down? Take something away from her that she thinks she deserves.

Or better yet, simply ignore her digs, fake concern, and petty posturing. Gizelle still thinks she's in the sorority. Leave her ass there.

• LOL 2
  • Love 13

Can we talk a minute about the swim caps? I think they are getting a bad rap from all the ladies, but they are really designed specifically for black women who have more hair/ hair styles that benefit from a larger swim cap. They are genius! The Olympics actually banned them because reasons I guess.

I just wish they would have had one line about what they are and what the point of them are. I guess since none of the housewives are selling them, it doesn't matter.

Link about the swim caps.

https://time.com/6086242/olympics-lack-diversity-swimming/

• Useful 2
  • Love 16
16 minutes ago, Arynm said:

Can we talk a minute about the swim caps? I think they are getting a bad rap from all the ladies, but they are really designed specifically for black women who have more hair/ hair styles that benefit from a larger swim cap. They are genius! The Olympics actually banned them because reasons I guess.

I just wish they would have had one line about what they are and what the point of them are. I guess since none of the housewives are selling them, it doesn't matter.

Link about the swim caps.

https://time.com/6086242/olympics-lack-diversity-swimming/

I saw a commercial for a swim cap that was designed just for African American people, the inventor was a young girl who saw the need, kudos (or Koodooz if you are Ramona), to her for capitalize on that.  I wonder if those were the caps the women were wearing?

• Love 7

In terms of Bravoland, it appears that Gizelle, Ashley AND Wendy won last night. Gizelle and Ashley for provoking an attack from Wendy, and Wendy for attacking. We know the roles of everyone. Gizelle and Ashley stir the pot, that's what they do. Candiace and Karen read. Robyn provides the backup for Gizelle. So now Wendy is auditioning for the role of reader. Gizelle doesn't provide reads, that's not what she does, so no one expected her to get into a battle of words with Wendy. She sat back and enjoyed the fruits of her labor. She has heard all this Jamal stuff before, not just from the show, but from way before, nothing new to her. It's interesting that at the table yesterday she said that they weren't on CNN so it wasn't a combative contest, but I'm thinking that's exactly what housewives is though. The producers want someone to go at Gizelle, and they don't want it to be Karen all the time. It can't be Karen all the time. 

Candiace said on her live yesterday that the scene with Wendy was a lot longer obviously, and that Candiace actually had a big blow up and left the room for a while after she chastised the group for giving these blogs a platform on THEIR platform, especially after last season. I totally agree with her. I think they are continuously saying that they don't believe the rumors to hide behind the fact that they are being messy. Everyone else has had rumors about their relationships so they figure it's fair for Wendy to go through it too. 

My favorite Atlanta housewife Cynthia always has her breasts out. She took the ladies to her checkup appointment and let them see all for goodness sake. Potomac can chill a little bit. Several housewives have had the 2nd+ season glow up and start feeling themselves. Nothing new. If they have a problem, I suggest they roll the tape back from season 1. 

Edited by LaurelleJ
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, LaurelleJ said:

Candiace said on her live yesterday that the scene with Wendy was a lot longer obviously, and that Candiace actually had a big blow up and left the room for a while after she chastised the group for giving these blogs a platform on THEIR platform, especially after last season. I totally agree with her. I think they are continuously saying that they don't believe the rumors to hide behind the fact that they are being messy. Everyone else has had rumors about their relationships so they figure it's fair for Wendy to go through it too. 

I just saw that on her live as well.  I'm guessing they cut it out because what she said broke the fourth wall. However I agree with her 100%.

• Love 6