Type keyword(s) to search

Season 23 Live Feeds Discussion

Message added by statsgirl,

We understand that some hot button topics are coming up this season, such as with the Cookout. Reminder that it's ok to disagree but do NOT break our Be Civil rule. Keep your comments about the show, NOT about the people on this forum. If you can't disagree civilly and without talking about the posters, utilize the Ignore User function or scroll past their posts. And reminder that there is more to this season than the Cookout so if you feel like a conversation is going in circles, feel free to move on to something else. Going forward, unwillingness to adhere to these rules will result in warnings.

• Start Topic

Not Frenchie dropping a Slaughterhouse reference as he plays the narrator in this game of Mafia. That's almost as clever as getting the whole house to say "I'm G8ful for" during the weekly forced gratitude circles when half of them weren't even in... well, okay, I think the entire house minus Camp Not Like Us and Nicole Anthony were members of G8ful at one point so... oh wait, almost the entire house is in some version of The Slaughterhouse, too.

BB21 FEED FLASHBACKS INCOMING.
tenor.gif

• Love 2

This group spends a lot of time talking about pooping.

Frenchie was in the stall waiting out a bout of constipation when he started to play with the buttons on the toilet and got surprised by an unexpected spray of water. Kaysar’s revenge!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

HoH or no HoH, Frenchie is taking it on himself to dictate the next nominee. He tells Deref, Brent, Derex and Whitney that they need to make Claire their next target.

BUBBLES. When they come back, Frenchie is explaining how one of the women said the guys are too powerful and the women won’t have a chance until some of them go. Therefore, the next evictee must be a woman. Can’t let the girls thin the male herd! Whitney hesitates, but he assures her she’s safe.

In the bathroom, Tiffany gives skin care tips to Travis. He says he wants to stay, and will start fighting for it tomorrow. Tiff hates the vote-with-house bullshit and hopes that people (Derex) who want to vote for Travis will feel free to do so.

Travis is feeling Tiff’s face to see the affects of all the products she just applied. Get ready to be enraged, Internet! There is touching happening! CANCEL TRAVIS NOW.

• LOL 4
(edited)

Travis asks Tiff and Claire if they will vote for him if he gathers enough other votes. Tiff says because it’s Frenchie’s HoH, she will respect his reign and vote out who he wants, so if Travis wants her vote he needs to convince Frenchie.

I thought she hated voting with the house??!

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Love 4
On 7/11/2021 at 5:15 PM, Lady Calypso said:

That's a big fat yikes from me.

I believe I just read that he also said that he doesn't want a woman in the finals.

So he doesn't want a white person to win the game, he doesn't want a woman to win the game. Sounds to me that Derek F. only wants himself to win.

On 7/11/2021 at 11:48 PM, Callaphera said:

So it turns out that Baby Robyn Kass maybe isn't an actual thing after all? I'm disappointed, thankful, and a little weirded out that someone would lie about their child's name just to get on a B tier competition reality show. I mean, at least Survivor has a million dollar prize and baby Jeff Probst is a little more forgivable. I guess. I suppose "Kass" could be a nickname but yeah. This whole Baby Robyn Kass situation tickles me - it feels like a new level of batshit from Big Brother.

Behind a spoiler because it's a bit long. But here's a Twitter link if you want to read through it yourself.

Reveal spoiler

So many mysteries in this world could be solved if they enlisted the help of Big Brother fans. And Swifties but I think they scare me more.

You could add the 4Chan people who found Shia LaBeouf's He Will Not Divide Us flag.  Those people used the positions of the stars to find exactly where the flag had been moved to in order to steal it.  Now that is some great detective work right there.

1 hour ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Not that this is much better, but isn't Kyland the third oldest person? Frenchie in his 30's and Tiffany at the ancient age of nearly 41 are both older, if I'm remembering what I read right.

Which, who knows if I am, as I'd be THE SECOND OLDEST PERSON IN THE HOUSE AT A DECREPIT 38.

Tiffany, Frenchie, and Whitney are all listed as being older than him on the site I was just looking at.

Man that feeling of knowing you would be the old person if you were on Big Brother...

I remember the first season I watched was season 3 and I think at the time Roddy was in his early 30's (33 IIRC) and I remember thinking, "That dude is so old."  Now I am nine years older than that and I am like, "Well I am not really that old...am I?"

• Love 4

Travis is going to argue loyalty to Frenchie— as in, save me and earn my undying loyalty. He tells Tiff and Claire that Frenchie has said he would never put them up, but be wary, because Frenchie said the same to him. 

He says another guy in the house told him explicitly that he wants a showmance with Alyssa. He won’t say who because it was told in confidence, but he says the guys in general are finding her very attractive. Sounds like he’s going to make a case that she has to go because she will be a distraction to the men. And while this line of thought is insulting to Alyssa, it wouldn’t surprise me if it resonates with Frenchie.

Deref is complaining because he didn’t get enough booze to take the edge off.

He and Xavier are discussing Frenchie’s paranoia and indecision and BUBBLES and damn, because this is kind of Frenchie talk we need much more of.

• Useful 1

In the bathroom, a female asks what “road head” means. Xavier explains it’s when someone is driving and the other person… he finishes with vague gestures. She (Whitney? I’m not sure) is surprised, but Britini assures her it’s not as difficult as it sounds. Um…

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Travis, Tiffany and Claire are strategizing like Travis is staying around. Tiff thinks Travis is too close to Brent and that will come back to bite him, because Brent and Frenchie are bonded. They all think Brent is playing Frenchie. Travis says he knows Brent is not on his side. He is keeping his friends close and his enemies closer. He thinks Frenchie has too much sway and has too many people afraid of him. Travis’s goal is to get rid of Frenchie, then Brent.

Britini and Azah declare they are each other’s rocks. Azah says Britini and Deref are the only ones she trusts. She puts a face on for everyone else. She doesn’t put much stock in the alliance with Claire and Tiff. “If we can’t even come up with a name…”  Britini still thinks there’s hope.

17 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Also that story still gives me Victor vibes but I think I was the only person here who fucking hated Victor all season long so I like to think he's trash anyway.

No, you were not.

16 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

French Poodle lives in the vicinity of Nashville. Could he be our friend @Nashville?

Doubtful.  Geez, fall behind a couple of days and y’all just start saying the MEANEST things about a person, don’t ya now...?  😆

4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Also Frenchie prefers Coors Light.

Proof positive this fucker ain’t me.  Sex in a canoe beer???  Pulleez....

• LOL 21
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, nickp1991 said:

I’m just watching Frenchy’s talk at 4:10am

As in Frenchie started talking at 4:10 am BB time? Because if so, I must ask, Is he still talking hours later?  Wouldn’t be shocked if the answer is yes.

Edited by zorak
  • LOL 4

Good morning, all quiet in the BB House. Cam #1 is on Brent, I believe, sleeping, Cams 3 and 4 on HOH room. No desire to see French Accent snoozing. Cam #2 shows three people sleeping, but I cannot tell who they are. I'm looking at one and thinking "Who are you?" since I don't recognize the person.

I don't know if everyone knows this or not but Kyland is neurodivergent so that is likely the reason why he has a hard time finishing his thoughts.

Brent touching Hannah's butt goes to an icky place imo because she mentioned the other day that he was watching her change and made a comment about her being 'fun sized.' It was clear she wasn't comfortable with Brent watching her change/the comment he made. So the butt touch is another instance of him being gross.

I need Claire to win the next HOH but I'm afraid she will throw it. Once again, all the people who would target the HGs I hate will either throw HOH comps or simply suck at them. Sigh. I really should stop watching lol.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, BK1978 said:

So he doesn't want a white person to win the game, he doesn't want a woman to win the game. Sounds to me that Derek F. only wants himself to win.

I remember the first season I watched was season 3 and I think at the time Roddy was in his early 30's (33 IIRC) and I remember thinking, "That dude is so old."  Now I am nine years older than that and I am like, "Well I am not really that old...am I?"

Sounds like Derek F is a big ole racist. And sexist.  We all know that shit wouldn't fly if a white guy said this. 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

In the bathroom, a female asks what “road head” means. Xavier explains it’s when someone is driving and the other person… he finishes with vague gestures. She (Whitney? I’m not sure) is surprised, but Britini assures her it’s not as difficult as it sounds. Um…

Depends on the equipment involved... Uh, or so I heard from a friend 

• LOL 6

Is British the one who sleeps in the far corner of the room Azah is in? I was iffy on her last week but the past few days I think I like her. She appears to know what's up to some extent from what I  saw last night/this morning. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, 30 Helens said:

And this is your business why, DAD?

I'm surprised Frenchie didn't say that he figures Xavier has been to jail because of his teeth. Or not because of his teeth. Also something something ants. HOT TAKE, HOT TAKE.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Kyland is washing dishes wearing a bright green tank. Derek X is busy cooking something. Oh, French Accent is in the kitchen too. Tiffany looks like she's trying to figure out how to put her hair up.

If you don't look at the face, Christian looks like Victor when he has his hair up.

Frenchie/French Fry/French accent/French bread pizza is this year's Christmas/Arbor Day/National Bubble Wrap Appreciation Day and I am here for it.  

I both want the guy to stick around because he's so unhinged but I'm already worried about Taran Armstrong having a nervous breakdown and we're only on Day 6 of live feed updates on RHAP.  Whatever Rob is paying him, he needs to quadruple it.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I just deleted a post that I had written about how Frenchie was holding court with mells up in his room so the feeds would probably be stable for awhile. But then Hannah walked in and I joked "Oh, bubbles incoming." I decided to scrap that post because I didn't want to tempt fate.

We got Bubbles. (That's one nice fucking kitty right there.)

• LOL 1

French Accent said it hurt his heart when minorities were nominated and evicted first each season. He and Derek F, Xavier were chatting. Brent just joined them, then Bubbles.

Derex finally put two and two together and came up with four and he realized that someone is spreading rumours about him in the house. Unfortunately he doubted himself and changed his answer to three because he believes it's those gossipy woman. Those darn femells just can't do anything right!

• LOL 2

11 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Derek F said he is voting to keep Travis.

Oh, good, could we be gearing up for a midnight flip? Those are generally fun to watch because they almost NEVER hold up the next day.  If you asked me two days ago I'd be bummed about losing Alyssa, but I'm kind of over her at this point.  Although I can't really stand Travis either, and really want to get rid of a dude-bro, and I just talked myself out of wanting this to maybe happen.

This group of people is absolutely exhausting!  I can't keep track of who is aligned with who, who secretly trusts who, who everyone is saying they're targeting vs. secretly targeting, and who - if anyone - is actually going to try to win HOH this week.  Is it too early for a triple eviction?  

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Oh, good, could we be gearing up for a midnight flip? Those are generally fun to watch because they almost NEVER hold up the next day.  If you asked me two days ago I'd be bummed about losing Alyssa, but I'm kind of over her at this point.  Although I can't really stand Travis either, and really want to get rid of a dude-bro, and I just talked myself out of wanting this to maybe happen.

This group of people is absolutely exhausting!  I can't keep track of who is aligned with who, who secretly trusts who, who everyone is saying they're targeting vs. secretly targeting, and who - if anyone - is actually going to try to win HOH this week.  Is it too early for a triple eviction?  

Xavier just told him if he does vote for Travis it will be pinned on Kyland since he is on the same team as Travis.